Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

ok my current combos are basalt bull GB145CS, gravity perseus CH120 R2F and earth cancer 230 SD
You desperately need Duo, Death and VariAres.
Or, skip on Death for now (as you would get Duo), and get a BD145. You need that too.
ok thanx youre very helpful Smile
oh i cant afford the dx set while also having to buy 2 more beys Gasp, looks like im just going to get vari, death and kerbecs
Can Someone give the prices of a mint blue slash riger MS and NIP takara appolon ? I have an idea myself but I want a second opinion.
Lightning L-Dragon or Storm Pegasus?

My current Beys are:

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
L-Drago Destroy FConfused
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Ray Striker D125CS
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Thermal Lacteria WA130HF
Storm pegasis: you need RF badly.
Is Hong Yi a good brand? Is it it even official
Fakety fake fake fake.

No, these are fake! Stay away!

And the comapny you are thinking of is actually TT Hongli.

Still fake.
Are there any Plastics that sell for a similar price to Dragoon G? I want 2 plastics and i was wondering.
No, there's no other plastic bey at that price.
But yes, you may get HMS at the same price. HMS variants of Driger, Draciel, and Strata/Gaia Dragoon sell for that same price. Smile
i went on ebay and found these 4D beyblades that all say RAPTIDY on the box
are these fake? i think they are...
Yes. Rapidity is a fake brand. Only trust Hasbro, Sonokong, and Takara Tomy.
Personally, I wouldn't trust Hasbro either. Lol

But anyway, I got a Screw Capricorne, for someone in my shop. I got lucky finding it, so I had to get it.

It leads me to wonder why they changed it to Spiral instead of leaving it Screw. Did they think like the sentence, "Screw you." would be a bad influence on the kids or something...
Well, it doesn't belong to this thread to be honest. Go to Recent Beyblade Purchases. Smile
Also hey, Hasbro is good enough to be trusted at the least...
Actually, the "question" more likely belongs in the "Random Thoughts" topic. But yes, the first part belongs in Recent Purchases.
should i buy diablo nemesis or duo uranus
Duo Uranus hands down.
It's still better than Diablo, especially in the stamina division.
Question: should I get Rock Leone? or is it bad because i have the Fang Leone already
Rock Leone was decent, but is very outclassed now. Some better defensive purchases would be Death Quetz, the Ultimate DX Set, or Ray Unicorno for CS. If you are a Hasbro blader (I'm assuming you're not since you have Fang Leone), get Twisted Tempo (ugh the name) and Ray Striker (ugh again, but less so).
is this a real bb 10 stadium, since i need a new one, it says sonokong bb 10[Image: %24(KGrHqR,!ocE63(m!Z-EBOz2D0K(S!~~60_3.JPG]
Sonokong is a real company. But there BB-10's are somewhat different to the TT ones.
so should i buy the takara tomy bb10 or sonokong bb 10.
(Jan. 14, 2012  9:15 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Rock Leone was decent, but is very outclassed now. Some better defensive purchases would be Death Quetz, the Ultimate DX Set, or Ray Unicorno for CS. If you are a Hasbro blader (I'm assuming you're not since you have Fang Leone), get Twisted Tempo (ugh the name) and Ray Striker (ugh again, but less so).

Ray Striker, eh.. i might get that. I personally use any bey that seems good regardless of where it comes from. My friend has the twisted tempo but its not very good. I've beaten it plenty times with Aries.
Both are OK for testing, but TT is generally prefered as it's what the majority use.
(Jan. 14, 2012  9:28 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Sonokong is a real company. But there BB-10's are somewhat different to the TT ones.
That rumor was proven wrong.

dragoonevo
It's the exact same, other than color. I'd recommend it.