Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Well really for the most part i can get some better ones but im going to a tournament next month and i wont have them in time so i can practice XD
If you wish to get better ones, Arupaeo's suggestions above probably provide an idea of what to buy. Smile
And IIRC, Dranzer MS is priced at $60-$65 on ebay. Wolborg MS costs around the same. Get that, no matter what! Grin
Should I buy a Random Booster? If yes, which one?

My Current Beys are:

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
L-Drago Destroy FConfused
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Ray Striker D125CS
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Thermal Lacteria WA130HF
sonic Buy Random Booster 7 (everything is almost all top tier Parts!)
8 is okay(If you want Divine TR145 FB Jade RB S130 then go ahead)
9 is horrible lmao (Dont Buy Tired)
Should i buy the super deck set , strongest blader set or the ultimate DX set
(Jan. 12, 2012  12:36 AM)Cheeseburger Wrote: Should i buy the super deck set , strongest blader set or the ultimate DX set

Strongest Blader Set-If your into attack then Blitz is your buddy (Warning: don't use it carelessly)

Ultimate DX set-if your a Purely Stamina and Defensive blader, Duo is Stamina/Defense bey, Wing is Useful in Attack/Defense, Guardian is okay in attack and Defense, Mainly the only good parts you can them is LRF MB WD WF 230 DF105 S130

ok im thinking about getting my first 4D bey i can pick from 1 of 3 and the options are

BIG BANG PEGASUS

FANG LEONE

AND LDRAGO DESTROY

i whant one that has a bunch of parts and i know pegasus has the most but i still dont know which one to get please tell wich one i should get and why thanks
(Jan. 12, 2012  1:36 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: ok im thinking about getting my first 4D bey i can pick from 1 of 3 and the options are

BIG BANG PEGASUS

FANG LEONE

AND LDRAGO DESTROY

i whant one that has a bunch of parts and i know pegasus has the most but i still dont know which one to get please tell wich one i should get and why thanks

Buy something that doesn't suck instead, even if it isn't 4D.

(Jan. 12, 2012  1:37 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2012  1:36 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: ok im thinking about getting my first 4D bey i can pick from 1 of 3 and the options are

BIG BANG PEGASUS

FANG LEONE

AND LDRAGO DESTROY

Buy something that doesn't suck instead, even if it isn't 4D.
the other options are deth quetzalcaoatl and phantom orion
^If you prefer defence beyblades then pick Death Quetzalcoatl but if you prefer stamina then Phantom is a good choice. It depends on what type of Beyblade (and style of blading) you use.
(Jan. 12, 2012  2:11 AM)Neko Fury Wrote: ^If you prefer defence beyblades then pick Death Quetzalcoatl but if you prefer stamina then Phantom is a good choice. It depends on what type of Beyblade (and style of blading) you use.

well im mostly attack and defence but i only use defence that moves around alot and fast like an attack an example of that certen defence is rock scropio or rock leone
(Jan. 12, 2012  2:13 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2012  2:11 AM)Neko Fury Wrote: ^If you prefer defence beyblades then pick Death Quetzalcoatl but if you prefer stamina then Phantom is a good choice. It depends on what type of Beyblade (and style of blading) you use.

well im mostly attack and defence but i only use defence that moves around alot and fast like an attack an example of that certen defence is rock scropio or rock leone
That more like Basalt....Basalt have imbalance issue so it tends to move alot

(Jan. 12, 2012  2:16 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2012  2:13 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:

That more like Basalt....Basalt have imbalance issue so it tends to move alot

my tempo does not move like my scorpio or my leon so wich on of the opptions should i get and why /
It's close, but Death would be better suited to you, especially as it comes with RDF, though I'd also point out that rock is not a good defense type wheel at all. Phantom is an absolutely excellent wheel, though.
(Jan. 12, 2012  3:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's close, but Death would be better suited to you, especially as it comes with RDF, though I'd also point out that rock is not a good defense type wheel at all. Phantom is an absolutely excellent wheel, though.

ok thanks man and try saying that my rock scorpio is not that good .... he beats ALL my beys ( its mostly a tie with eagle but he has an advandege and tempo is the only equal with him ) and i have just about all of them the only one from metal fusion is storm capricorn and thunder libra and in metal masters i have more than half of the ones thats out
(Jan. 12, 2012  3:37 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2012  3:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's close, but Death would be better suited to you, especially as it comes with RDF, though I'd also point out that rock is not a good defense type wheel at all. Phantom is an absolutely excellent wheel, though.

ok thanks man and try saying that my rock scorpio is not that good .... he beats ALL my beys ( its mostly a tie with eagle but he has an advandege and tempo is the only equal with him ) and i have just about all of them the only one from metal fusion is storm capricorn and thunder libra and in metal masters i have more than half of the ones thats out

Maybe you should learn how proper testing works and what customisation is.

TBH, if you're using uncustomised beys in a hasbro stadium, whilst it doesn't really move very much, Phantom Orion would probably beat almost any other uncustomised beys, given how poorly designed the stadiums are.

I have a Rock Scorpio by the way, and it isn't very good.
is japan-toys an trustworthy website??? it looks like the real deal, but i wanted to know from the pros
Probably because you don't customize. So of course, the blades that are better than normal uncustomized will tie/beat your 'best' blade. Also, from the looks of how you said it, you probably aren't too skilled with attack types if you can't KO a Rock JB combo.

Anyways, like th!nk said, Death>Phantom for you, but both are great purchases.

(Jan. 12, 2012  3:38 AM)blacklightning Wrote: is japan-toys an trustworthy website??? it looks like the real deal, but i wanted to know from the pros

IIRC, some people have bought from japan-toys before (I don't remember who though) and it was pretty trustworthy. However, reading their customer feedback sections on both the actual site and third-party selling domains like Amazon and eBay would be recommended as well since not too many people reliably buy at that site.
(Jan. 12, 2012  3:38 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2012  3:37 AM)Latios300000 Wrote:

Maybe you should learn how proper testing works and what customisation is.

TBH, if you're using uncustomised beys in a hasbro stadium, whilst it doesn't really move very much, Phantom Orion would probably beat almost any other uncustomised beys, given how poorly designed the stadiums are.

I have a Rock Scorpio by the way, and it isn't very good.
no my scorpio is custumized only the spin track was changed to a d125 but still thats my best bey next to tempo and the only thats customized i dont custom much and i do know what customisation is and how to do a proper test

(Jan. 12, 2012  3:39 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Probably because you don't customize. So of course, the blades that are better than normal uncustomized will tie/beat your 'best' blade. Also, from the looks of how you said it, you probably aren't too skilled with attack types if you can't KO a Rock JB combo.

Anyways, like th!nk said, Death>Phantom for you, but both are great purchases.

(Jan. 12, 2012  3:38 AM)blacklightning Wrote: is japan-toys an trustworthy website??? it looks like the real deal, but i wanted to know from the pros

IIRC, some people have bought from japan-toys before (I don't remember who though) and it was pretty trustworthy. However, reading their customer feedback sections on both the actual site and third-party selling domains like Amazon and eBay would be recommended as well since not too many people reliably buy at that site.

actualy attack is my best but im just better with scorpio its the only one thats cusom it might not be a good combo but it still beats all uncustom my scorpio is ROCK SCORPIO D125 JB ok thanks so ill just see a few reviews on both of them and a few battles and ill see wich on i get thanks for all your help guys and check out my youtube chanel

Latios300000beys
If you were doing a proper test in a balanced stadium, an near-stock rock escolpio would not be beating the rest of your beyblades, as you would need to be testing it against worthwhile opponents for the test to be valid.

T125->D125 makes no noticeable difference, either.

This is not the place to argue about your silly notions that fly in the face of the many hours people on this site spend testing combinations. If you will not listen to facts, then there is no reason to continue the discussion.
(Jan. 12, 2012  4:11 AM)th!nk Wrote: If you were doing a proper test in a balanced stadium, an near-stock rock escolpio would not be beating the rest of your beyblades, as you would need to be testing it against worthwhile opponents for the test to be valid.

T125->D125 makes no noticeable difference, either.

This is not the place to argue about your silly notions that fly in the face of the many hours people on this site spend testing combinations. If you will not listen to facts, then there is no reason to continue the discussion.

i know that that combom is not good i said that and i understand what you guys said, i also know this is no place to argue wich is why i said said thanks and my stadiums are hasbro so thank you for helping me chose wich my first 4d bey should be im looking up vids on them now
Any time. Sorry if I was a bit rough, I am used to (and somewhat tired of) dealing with people who simply don't understand that their Poison Gil M145HF/uncustomised poison serpent/whatever is terrible.
(Jan. 12, 2012  4:27 AM)th!nk Wrote: Any time. Sorry if I was a bit rough, I am used to (and somewhat tired of) dealing with people who simply don't understand that their Poison Gil M145HF/uncustomised poison serpent/whatever is terrible.
its ok thanks again now can you answer this question thanks and dont forget to check my youtube channel out in case you havent its thanks again for your help

Latios300000beys

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-is-this-...e-reliable
Ahh, in future, please don't create threads just for questions, if you need to know anything to do with buying beyblades, just use this thread.

I have never bought from them, and I don't know off anyone who has, however from a quick google and look through the site, they look reputable, though obviously I can't be 100% sure.
(Jan. 12, 2012  4:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: Ahh, in future, please don't create threads just for questions, if you need to know anything to do with buying beyblades, just use this thread.

I have never bought from them, and I don't know off anyone who has, however from a quick google and look through the site, they look reputable, though obviously I can't be 100% sure.

thanks i did not know that i had to put that here HAZEL told me so im just going to move it here any way thanks for your help
ok i know the wbo has a few authorized dealers but my friend showed me a web site wich has a good price for the 2 beys im seeing to get but i can only get one any way here is the web site and im sorry if this post does not belong here here is the link to the store

http://www.cstoysjapan.com/servlet/StoreFront

and please tell me if this is real i know it has the TAKARA TOMY logo but i just want to be 100% ssure thanks

http://www.cstoysjapan.com/servlet/the-1...ade/Detail

http://www.cstoysjapan.com/servlet/the-1...ade/Detail