Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

That's why i'm gonna order BB32, for about 10 more dollars i can get 2 beyblades (don't care if they're not good XD) and 2 string launchers which i don't have any of. AND i get the BB10 attack stadium don't I?
(Jan. 08, 2012  3:45 PM)hylianfreak Wrote: That's why i'm gonna order BB32, for about 10 more dollars i can get 2 beyblades (don't care if they're not good XD) and 2 string launchers which i don't have any of. AND i get the BB10 attack stadium don't I?

Yeah it comes with BB-10, just without the sticker, which if you have the right paper, make your own anyway.
I m selling a NIB HMS 5saint random boster
Is 25 euros plus shipping a fair price?
Id say 20 would be better TBH, 1/2 your gonna get a common one 1/6 your gonna get dranzer and 1/3 for the good ones Greedy
(Jan. 08, 2012  3:04 PM)Poseidon Wrote: BB-32 comes with a BB-10 though. I would yes, it's slightly more expensive than the BB-10 but you get 2 beyblaunchers, and a storm pegasus and dark wolf aswell ! Basically your paying a bit more for 2 beys and 2 beylaunchers, so I'd get the BB-32.
Yeah... also,it's 39.99 dollars plus shipping.
I guess I will get it for my birthday.

I'm starting to get interested in HMS, I only have 2 currently (Strata Dragoon, Draciel) what would some good beys to purchase?
DEMS and Wolborg.

If TT had released them in a stadium set, it would've been the ultimate starter kit, lol.

Seriously though, they are worth the price. My first HMS purchases when I finally had money to spare were Draciel, Gaia Dragoon, DEMS and Wolborg (already had my old Driger). They are amazing and top-tier uncustomized. Then Samurai Changer, Jiraiya and Magical Ape afterwards. Round Shell is also a decent purchase and interesting concept.
Wich beyblades are better, the Sonokong ones or the Takara Tomy ones?
(Jan. 09, 2012  5:35 PM)JohanAndersen Wrote: Wich beyblades are better, the Sonokong ones or the Takara Tomy ones?

id say in terms of quality, TT is better imo, but i dont know for sure

btw i bought This Ebay Auction yesterday and i was wondering can anyone give me a rough estimate on about how much the AR's are worth (i have an idea about how much each of the blades that come in the Random Booster are worth)
i was thinking of selling the AR's sometime but i have no idea of a "Base Price" for the parts
Please help and Thank you Grin

Thanks Posiedon

edit: thats good cause if i do sell them all, get that much for them, and get one of the 3 bad pulls (driger, draciel, and gaia) i can at least get my money back (or most of it), im just prayin for a MSUV pull.
would either of these have a dark gaia dragoon and how much is each worth?:
http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../w70379491

http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http...e122400877

thanks
What bey should i get next, i have EVERY metal fusion, all metal masters but poisen zerafa and spiral capricorn, i also have the strongest blader set, big bang pegasis, phantom orion, and l drago destroy, i have $60 to spend
i need a good Defense stamina out of the box metal masters only
Then you should get Twisted Tempo(Defense) else Hades Kerbecs(Stamina)
ok thanks
The best, would be Hades Kerbecs.
Twisted Tempo isn't the greatest bey out of the box. Smile
On the other hand, Hades Kerbecs may suit your needs for Stamina for a while. Smile
these are my beyblades:
earth eagle
twisted tempo
rock orso
rock aries
thermal pisces
thermal lacerta
lightning l-drago x3
flame byxis
storm pegasus
grand cetus
ray striker
flame aries h145 fs
earth wolf 105 wd
cyber pegasus
torch aries
burn fireblaze
counter leone
evil pisces ed145 wd
earth virgo

witch beyblades should i get next?
you should get a Dioblo Nemesis from ebay.com
if you can't buy the awesomely awesome Takara Tomy beys for some lame reasion get hades kerbex
Phantom Orion and Beat Lynx if you can get imports, Hell Kerbecs if you are limited to Hasbro. Hell Kerbecs either way actually.
I really want to get back into HMS but idk what to buy. Any help?
HMS is something for which you need to have decent amount of funds. The very first purchase one must make is a Wolborg MS, which is superb uncustomized. Others can be bought, but I'll keep those for later, as its unknown whether you can get more of those super-pricey beys or not. Smile
I'm fairly new to the HMS game myself Sniper, but as I understand it, here are the buys I recommend first (and why).

Wolborg MS for stamina (Bearing Core, pretty much the whole bey can stand on its own uncustomized)
Jiraya MS for defense (Bearing Core 2, and the Jiraya AR, needs a heavier WD than stock though)
Dragoon MSUV or MS for attack (Grip Flat Core Ultimate Version (or not) are the Rubber Flat of the HMS era)
Samurai Changer or Death Gargoyle for attack (for their Attack Rings)

Others may have more refined suggestions, but I don't think you'll be ill-served by this list.
@Janstar. The only thing I can afford according to ebay is Draciel,Dranzer,driger,Giga Dragoon and Jiraya MS
That was probably important to know. Smile
I knew that most people would not manage to get the Wolborgs and Gargoyles. Smile
The best things to get(from that list you provided) are-
Everything.

Reasons- Arupaeo already suggested Jiraiya above. All you need is a heavy WD, which is provided by Draciel MS.
Dranzer and Driger are interesting purchases tbh. Driger may make a decent attacker for a while, but yes, there are many better options. Dranzer.... I just like Dranzer. Tongue_out
Gaia Dragoon MS may not be a requirement, but it probably offers a decent RC, considering you can't get the "better ones". Smile
Hope this was helpful. Smile