Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 06, 2012  4:42 PM)JCx06 Wrote: Phantom Orion or Death Quetz?
Useful for combos, top-tier parts

If you're a defensive type Blader, I would go with Death Quetzecoatl. It comes with more useful parts in my opinion that Phantom Orion. It comes with RDF. Extremely useful. And Death is pretty good too. Just outclassed a tad in my opinion by Duo. Phantom is still a dominant MW, as I've been told, but Death Quetzecoatl still comes with more useful parts.
At the same time, Phantom is a must-have no matter what. Smile
Death is great, and does slightly better than Basalt. So, even that is decent.
What are the parts you have? What is your preference(defense/stamina)?
I'll base my suggestions upon that. Smile
(Jan. 06, 2012  4:42 PM)JCx06 Wrote: Phantom Orion or Death Quetz?
Useful for combos, top-tier parts

I would say Death Quetz because it has more defence

Do I need Death Quetz and Scythe if I already have Duo and Phantom. And out of these 2, which should I get?
You don't need Scythe if you already have Phantom, though you could make a case for EDS.

Death Quetz, even if you already have Duo, carries RDF which is apparently an exceptional Defense tip.
is it worth buying a luncher grip. if so which one should i buy segment launcher or a standard launcher grip.
Launcher Grips are pretty helpful if you want to have a more steady launch. They also help from the handle of a Beylauncher whipping back and hitting your hand. I'd say get one.
As for 3-Seg vs regular, I prefer regular, but there's really no difference, besides the Beypoint Card holder on the 3-Seg.
(Jan. 07, 2012  3:01 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: is it worth buying a luncher grip. if so which one should i buy segment launcher or a standard launcher grip.

I say completely up to you. I'm personally comfortable with my standard Light Launcher, but if you want to have a more precise launch or just want to be comfortable while launching your Bey, I suggest getting one.

As for the second half of the question, I'm unsure what a Segment Launcher is, so I'll go with Standard for the time being.

EDIT: Holy Basalt, Kaiba beat me. XD
The 3-segment launcher is amazing to customize, though. Smile
So if you are interested in getting cool(yet useless) Launcher Grip Accessories, this launcher is pretty impressive.
As for the whole point of getting Launcher Grips, as everyone said, its upon your preference. Try your hand at one, if your friend has it/or you find someone who uses it at a tourney. Smile
If you feel more comfortable, get it.
it is worth buying a launcher grip or a segment launcher.
Should i get launcher rubbers or a launcher suspension ? I also just got a 3 segment grip , should i get galaxy pegasus for the beypoint card and r2f , or storm pegasus for the RF and beylauncher ( since i only have 1 that isnt broken :p )
What metal masters collector ver. game should I get? For parts besides the fusion weel
(Jan. 07, 2012  11:57 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: What metal masters collector ver. game should I get? For parts besides the fusion weel

None of them have really outstanding parts, but Bakushin Susanow 90WF seems to have the best parts of them. Vulcan Horuseus 145D would be second, for the D.
I am considering buying Diablo nemasis and in tests it makes a decent smash attacker. Should I buy it.
If you think what it does impresses you enough to get it, go ahead. The tests stand a pretty good record for themselves, so if you're willing to chance it on those, have at it!
Which bey would be better to buy?
Grand Cetus or Meteo L-Drago???
Both of them are kind of outclassed parts.RS is good in Defence, but well, it isn't really use in this metagame with VariAres around. However, MLD is no longer useful, so get Grand Cetus.
(Jan. 08, 2012  6:00 AM)Cheeseburger Wrote: Can someone reply to my post ?

you should wait dear...multiple post like yours is consider as spam..you can be warned due to that multiple post..."wait" is the key...
if you can get them cheap...go for it...
but i dont recommend them if you dont have any staple parts for attack combos..plus..a beypoint card is useless...but..i would be choosing storm pegasis since it is cheaper and also included with beylauncher...
(Jan. 08, 2012  8:18 AM)smoked17 Wrote: Is Wing good for attack?

based on members testings here:
Wing MW testings
it has no attack capability at all..but it has defense capability..
Should I get BB32?
If you have BB-10 and wish to get BB-32, then yes.
If you do not have BB-10, get that first. Smile
Also, BB-32 is not quite good, IMO.
If I were you and I had a BB-10, the second stadium I would have bought would have been a Wide Square; for the amazing Multiplayer battles. Smile
But yes, its upon you to choose what should be your second stadium. Smile
If this is your first stadium/you do not own BB-10, get BB-10. Smile
BB-32 comes with a BB-10 though. I would yes, it's slightly more expensive than the BB-10 but you get 2 beyblaunchers, and a storm pegasus and dark wolf aswell ! Basically your paying a bit more for 2 beys and 2 beylaunchers, so I'd get the BB-32.