Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 02, 2012  1:02 AM)dragoonevo Wrote: is it worth buying l drago destroy when ive already got variares

No, dont get it unless you need it for collection.

zeo: Heheh Gotcha' Tongue_out_wink

Edit: Kaiba you too fall prey to me?! LOL Tongue_out
No. LDD isn't near as good as Vari in attack, and F:S is terrible, just like the other 4D Bottoms.

EDIT: Shadow's becoming quite the ninja :P
Looking for a good Attack and a good Defense Bey for this old-school returning. Since I know pretty much nothing about the Metal series, any suggestions would rock big time. Grin
Get Variares D:D and Basalt Horogium 145WD/Duo Uranus 230WD (maybe Diablo Nemesis X:D, but it hasnt been fully tested)
These are just my suggestions :3
Or, you could just buy the Strongest Blader Set, which provides a strong start in Attack and Defense.
[Image: %24(KGrHqJ,!hIE0fogtfJuBN(4+tpjrg~~_12.JPG]
is this a good stadium
since id ont have enough money to buy another tt bb10 stadium
That Stadium is not legal for WBO play, save up for a BB-10 or a Sonokong Triple Type.

EDIT: BOOM, i'm on a roll today Grin
That's a fake stadium, made by Aladdin Corp. It's also illegal for WBO tourneys.
So no, it would not be good.

EDIT: Dear God, Shadow!
No, it is terrible, i already told you which ones to get. BB-10 or Sonokong Triple Type.
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:13 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Or, you could just buy the Strongest Blader Set, which provides a strong start in Attack and Defense.
I totally forgot about that XD
But yes, I think that the Strongest Blader Set would be a TERRIFIC thing for a starting blader to get Grin
Where is the best place to buy beyblades in Bangalore, India?
I know nothing about India, but the best place to buy Hasbro BeyBlades would be your local toyshop or sometimes supermarkets do them. I'm not sure about Takara Tomy.
Also, this isn't the place to ask this. You should ask in "Stores with BeyBlades in Stock".
(I'm using this thread quite a lot, isn't it ?)
Although I am pretty sure what to get, but still bothered to ask here one more time. Which pair of beys will be useful in the long run ? ( I mean I won't be getting any TT beys until July, so I want this purchase to be truly worthwhile). I've listed what combos I can make as well.
1) Phantom Orion + Beat Lynx
Attack - Beat Lynx GB145RF
Defense - Phantom Kerbecs BD145CS/RS
Stamina - Phantom Aquario TH170CS/AD145WD
2) VariAres + Scythe Kronos
Attack - VariAres R145RF
Defense - Scythe Bull BD145CS/RS
Stamina - Scythe Kronos BD145EDS/AD145WD
I am getting different kind of combos in either options. In the second options, I am getting good beys in all types, while in the first option, I am getting one , absolutely reliable Stamina/Balance combo (Phantom TH170CS).
I have been pretty CC over the last 2 months (confused and careful) Smile
Its your right to use it. Smile
I actually appreciate your habit to get Consult members here before buying anything, and hence avoiding the purchase of 'meh' parts. Smile
OK, now for your question-
Quite a tricky choice, tbh. Scythe Kronos is actually the 'last bey to buy' out of those four you listed.
Phantom HAS to be bought. So, its out of the question that I ask you to not buy that. So, Phantom's confirmed.
Now, VariAres Vs. Beat Lynx.
VariAres offers you the best attack MW to date. Beat offers TH170...
Both are equally important.
It comes down to what parts you have. Now, you have good parts for both.
Now, it comes down to the price. The difference(if any), wouldn't be too huge.
So now it comes down to preference. As you prefer Attack types more(as you have mentioned in your previous posts), you may go for VariAres.
Janstarblast The thing is that if I go for Phantom + Lynx, I am buying them separately but if I'm going for Vari + Scythe, I'm actually buying them together (not any real TT set, just a seller is selling them together) so there is a massive price difference of almost a 1000 INR between them. I might leave out Vari as well because I was mainly thinking that I am getting 2 useful Beys quite cheap. Also, Phantom + Vari = Phantom + Lynx, and considering that I will have next to no money after getting these (and I will need a new RF and CH120/R145 to make full use of Vari), Phantom + Lynx (finally!!) is the right choice ( I will have enough to get one hasbro bey, and I will get Striker, so welcome Phantom Aquario TH170CS Smile )
Thanks Smile

Edit : I can now save for my next aim : Phantom Cancer AD145RF
Long term planning :p
If i had to pick 1 beyblade from the 4D series to get for ATK, which would it be? I've got the tracks and tips to make a good ATK type, but i don't have any good rings. I was thinking VariAres... Is he made of metal?
(Jan. 02, 2012  3:28 PM)hylianfreak Wrote: If i had to pick 1 beyblade from the 4D series to get for ATK, which would it be? I've got the tracks and tips to make a good ATK type, but i don't have any good rings. I was thinking VariAres... Is he made of metal?

Yes, the VariAres Metal Wheel is full metal (except for the in-built PC frame). If You have RF and CH120/R145, VariAres is the way to go.
shirish- Yes, good choice. Smile
Go for Phantom + Beat then...
hylianfreak- VariAres is great, but quite tough to control. Smile
If you want something more controllable, Blitz/Phantom is quite good.
But its great to learn to use VariAres, as it is an AMAZING wheel. Smile
(Jan. 02, 2012  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: shirish- Yes, good choice. Smile
Go for Phantom + Beat then...
hylianfreak- VariAres is great, but quite tough to control. Smile
If you want something more controllable, Blitz/Phantom is quite good.
But its great to learn to use VariAres, as it is an AMAZING wheel. Smile

I've seen blitz destroy VariAres, would VariAres be a better purchase over Blitz Unicorno?
Hey guys, I still have an unanswered question on my hands so here it is:
Currently I have galaxy pegasus, ray striker, burn fireblaze, flame sagittario, dark bull, rock aries, lightning l drago, grand cetus(blue), rock zurafa, gravity destroyer, twisted tempo, rock leone, and meteo l drago. I am for sure getting : Flame byxis, spiral capricorn, flame libra, hades kerbecs, grand cetus(white), and storm pegasus.
Anything else that I am missing that I should get? (Hasbro Only)
What would be considered 'overpaying' for a 4D Bey like Fang Leone?
I'm really trying my best not to get ripped off on Ebay..
If it is a single bey it should not be more than $30. That is, anything more than $30 would be overpaying unless it is a beyblade set.

(Jan. 02, 2012  6:41 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: If it is a single bey it should not be more than $30. That is, anything more than $30 would be overpaying unless it is a beyblade set.

Wow..kinda expensive.
Thank you!
(Jan. 01, 2012  9:38 PM)th!nk Wrote: To be honest, those that get great results from variares are basically all some of the best attack launchers already... Myself, being less confident in my shot, would probably recommend something more defensive, preferably duo.

Dan: it's rare, expensive, and I'd rather have driger s for future customisations, and driger s's base works better with master dragoon's AR than bistool's base.

In fact yeah, I think I might modify that recommendation, dingo: driger s should fit what you're after exactly. After that, a Takara metal driger and a v or v2 series bey that has neo-right casings, driger v2 is a good choice, as all up you end up with an HMC that can be used in driger s, and 10 heavy and 10 balance, both good choices on driger s.

KAI-V WILL PRACTICE. I WILL TRAIN HER IN VARIARES.

It's rare and expensive? Well I'm appreciative now! If it is indeed rare, then I guess that is a luxury you could buy later. (I'd still say it is an important one, though)