Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I have taken into account that the new releases are Kreis Cygnus and Flash Sagittario, so they should not bother in terms of Attack, hah.
Now that some testing has been done in the customizations forum on the Diablo wheel, and finally it has appeared on eBay as well, I'm asking - Diablo Nemesis or Phantom Orion ?
Phantom Orion for better Stamina.Diablo is not so suitable for Stamina.
(Jan. 01, 2012  5:03 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Phantom Orion for better Stamina.Diablo is not so suitable for Stamina.

I already know that Smile
I am asking that which one will do better in competitive situations,i.e., which one will beat more beys in a competitive situation ?
Diablo.It has quite a good Defence and Attack win rate.
i say..get something that is thoroughly tested..dont be too rushing to get new beys...so far..Diablo get decent results in testings but however, the results is still so few...
I have to agree with Benjohadi here, Whatzzer - Phantom is an extremely proficient wheel that has an ASTONISHING tournament record backing it up, while Diablo is very new and has very little behind it.

Shirish, Phantom is one of the safest options for tournaments right now, and so it is my recommendation to you.
what's better Kid draciel or master draciel?
They are completely identical, other than colour. Master is a bright green, Kid is a yellowy-green.
Hi All was wondering if this stadium was real or not
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280779044649?...454wt_1270
happy new years btw.
Yep, it's authentic (and legal for WBO play and testing).
Thank you now all I have to do is learn Sliding shot with a string shooter
I have recently Gotten back into beyblade and I have become interested in plastics. I am looking for an attack or balance type in a starter set. I already have a Master Dragoon booster so nothing with a flat BB
Driger S or Galeon. Both balance, and great out of the box (there aren't any great out of box attackers).

Avoid the Sonokong gold version of driger s, though, as its parts aren't wholly compatible with non-gold series beys.
(Jan. 01, 2012  2:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have taken into account that the new releases are Kreis Cygnus and Flash Sagittario, so they should not bother in terms of Attack, hah.
Yeah, I don't think I touched on it, but I though it: even then I'm concerned how VariAres will fare. It could very well happen that it ends up doing badly vs. either or both of those releases and then what? Tongue_out

Rather than side-tracking you, just go ahead and make it your next purchase! It is a great one!

@Th!nk: BISTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL (Hasbro)
To be honest, those that get great results from variares are basically all some of the best attack launchers already... Myself, being less confident in my shot, would probably recommend something more defensive, preferably duo.

Dan: it's rare, expensive, and I'd rather have driger s for future customisations, and driger s's base works better with master dragoon's AR than bistool's base.

In fact yeah, I think I might modify that recommendation, dingo: driger s should fit what you're after exactly. After that, a Takara metal driger and a v or v2 series bey that has neo-right casings, driger v2 is a good choice, as all up you end up with an HMC that can be used in driger s, and 10 heavy and 10 balance, both good choices on driger s.
Just got a LR Launcher , Should I get launcher rubbers or launcher suspensions ?
(Jan. 02, 2012  12:01 AM)Cheeseburger Wrote: Just got a LR Launcher , Should I get launcher rubbers or launcher suspensions ?

That is a personal preference kind of thing, i personally like launcher rubbers, the suspensions seem like they take up too much space....
Would a launcher rubber be better or the same in terms of breaking prevention
Yes it would, ever since i got my launcher rubbers i have not broken a single handle.
should i get fusion hades or duo uranus.
in terms of attack should i get blitz or diablo
(Jan. 02, 2012  12:55 AM)dragoonevo Wrote: should i get fusion hades or duo uranus.
in terms of attack should i get blitz or diablo

1.Duo
2.Blitz, Diablo hasnt been tested enough.
No doubt get Duo and Blitz.
Look in the discussions for Duo and Fusion.
Fusion has been horrible for defense and Diablo has only been half-decent for attack.

EDIT: NOOOO. You beat me this time Tired
is it worth buying l drago destroy when ive already got variares