Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 15, 2011  5:52 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  5:47 AM)JDBriggsBlader Wrote: Dragoon G is the cheapest you can get(around $5-$10), and it comes with a long ripcord.

Any others? I want to get one with him.
Would these two be decent?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-Beyblade-...1159wt_909
http://www.ebay.com/itm/220911921258?ssP...3374wt_909

yes..it is ok..the dranzer v would be a better present to your brother since in case of value...Dranzer V is more valuable..XD
Dragoon G always cheap...lol..so you can get them later..or buy it together with the dranzer v if you are not only going to buy one..
does anyone know where i can get a dark dragoon beyblade? or any of the other dark beyblades?!
Those are quite rare, and you'll find them only on YJA and occasionally on ebay.
EDIT- Hey, I realized that your question probably doesn't belong here...
Is something fake if it has both a takara tomy logo and a sonokong one?
No,it's Sonokong.It's genuine.
Should i get Beat or Vari?
(Dec. 15, 2011  4:42 PM)BladerNerd Wrote: Should i get Beat or Vari?

Are you more attack minded or stamina/defense minded? If attack then Vari, if stamina/defense then Beat (for the TH170).
Ok, so Im seriously in need for staminas, attack types, and an attack stadium.
I looked at this one:
http://www.japan-toys.com/cgi-bin/us-goo...id=TKR-810

and this one :
http://plamoya.com/en/beyblades-v2008-ta...cPath=1015

The one from Japan toys looks cheaper but i really dont know about the shipping from any of them.
Which one is better?

Ps.
Im getting Ultimate Meteo Ldrago assault and Ultimate Gravity Perseus Attack. Are they good ideas?
Also, which Metal masters Stamina type should i go for?
(Dec. 15, 2011  6:56 PM)Arkger176 Wrote: Ok, so Im seriously in need for staminas, attack types, and an attack stadium.
I looked at this one:

and this one :

The one from Japan toys looks cheaper but i really dont know about the shipping from any of them.
Which one is better?

Ps.
Im getting Ultimate Meteo Ldrago assault and Ultimate Gravity Perseus Attack. Are they good ideas?

They are both the same stadium, but you must have that stadium. It's really good. I daresay it's the best stadium in MFB. And if you're going for a stamina type, I would suggest Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix, and if you can get something from Japan, I would suggest getting Phantom Orion.
(Dec. 15, 2011  7:41 PM)Ryu13 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  6:56 PM)Arkger176 Wrote: Ok, so Im seriously in need for staminas, attack types, and an attack stadium.
I looked at this one:

and this one :

Which one is better?

Ps.

They are both the same stadium, but you must have that stadium. It's really good. I daresay it's the best stadium in MFB. And if you're going for a stamina type, I would suggest Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix, and if you can get something from Japan, I would suggest getting Phantom Orion.
No, im asking which is cheaper.
is €50 the best i'll get for an ultimate dx set?
Probably right now it will be, since it is high on demand currently. If you wait a little bit longer, the price will decrease, according to the law of demand.
(Dec. 15, 2011  7:47 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: The one at japan-toys.com is cheaper.

How much is it in all?
(Dec. 15, 2011  7:56 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Probably right now it will be, since it is high on demand currently. If you wait a little bit longer, the price will decrease, according to the law of demand.

Do you reckon it will be decreased by christmas/january?
(Dec. 15, 2011  7:56 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: Probably right now it will be, since it is high on demand currently. If you wait a little bit longer, the price will decrease, according to the law of demand.

First of all, the law of demand states that consumers buy more of a good when the price goes down. There is no time constraint associated with that, and in fact it implies the opposite of what you have just said. The law of demand would say that when the price goes down (in the future) demand for the good will increase - not decrease.

What you would actually like to be addressing is general equilibrium theory, which implies that for a fixed supply of goods, higher demand will lead to a higher equilibrium price. Then as demand is fulfilled by those consumers who are willing to pay a premium for the opportunity to be early adopters, demand levels gradually decrease and the equilibrium price gradually decreases with it.

Even so, this scenario assumes that there is a fixed level of production that produces a static supply curve. In reality, most production runs for new goods are batched to meet projections for early demand only. After the marketers have an opportunity to review sales data (including primary and secondary market prices) then adjustments are made to the future projections that may significantly alter how many more units are produced. (Is the product flying off the shelves? Make more! Is this thing a dud? Cancel the future plans for more production!) A corresponding decrease in supply that matches the decrease in demand can still result in high prices.

All that being said, I generally agree. If you wait a little while the prices should come down. Smile

While wholesalers are selling at reasonable prices today, amongst the retailers it will be the eBay sellers from Japan and China who drop their prices first in a "race to the bottom" - where the profit margin they make on the set eventually reaches their average profit margin on beys in general.

(Dec. 15, 2011  8:12 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: Do you reckon it will be decreased by christmas/january?

I would bet on January.
Should i buy a takara tomy Vari ares for $25 or Scythe Kronos for $25
It depends on what sort of mind you are. IF you like attack, go for VariAres. IF you like defense or stamina, get Scythe Kronos. EDS on Scythe Kronos is very valuable for defense and stamina customs.

(Dec. 15, 2011  8:09 PM)Arkger176 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  7:47 PM)Ryu13 Wrote: The one at japan-toys.com is cheaper.

How much is it in all?

About $50. While the other one is $56.
(Dec. 15, 2011  8:18 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: ...

(Dec. 15, 2011  8:12 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: Do you reckon it will be decreased by christmas/january?

I would bet on January.

Thanks a lot, you see i want it out of my Christmas money, but it's a bit out of price range so i'll wait till it goes down. Thanks again!
(Dec. 15, 2011  10:48 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: Thanks a lot, you see i want it out of my Christmas money, but it's a bit out of price range so i'll wait till it goes down. Thanks again!
That's a bit of a large quote don't you think? Anyways should I pre-order Kreis from toywiz or wait for other people to start selling pre-orders? I heard Toywiz was a tad bit slow *cough Dark_Mousey Cough*.
(Dec. 16, 2011  12:24 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2011  10:48 PM)StadiumOut!! Wrote: Thanks a lot, you see i want it out of my Christmas money, but it's a bit out of price range so i'll wait till it goes down. Thanks again!
That's a bit of a large quote don't you think? Anyways should I pre-order Kreis from toywiz or wait for other people to start selling pre-orders? I heard Toywiz was a tad bit slow *cough Dark_Mousey Cough*.
I've had all nice shipments with Toywiz, except for one, which I understand since it was a Pre-Order
That said, wait until someone like NBeybladeManiac has a pre-order or someone else.
Im starting to get back into beyblades n i wanted to know what are sum good 1s that i could buy in the stores, until i get my paypal together
Twisted Tempo (dat everything yo)
Hades Kerbecs (dat BD145 yo)
Gravity Destroyer (dat atk wheel yo)
Galaxy Pegasus (dat R²F for atk wheels yo)
Does anyone have Big bang pegasus?:\ i was planning on buying it but i was wondering if it was as good as they make it sound