Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

maybe u shouldnt buy 3 starters, buy pegasis and leo, nd instead of libra possibly a booster or a reshuffle pack
(Dec. 10, 2008  2:09 AM)The Shredder Wrote: maybe u shouldnt buy 3 starters, buy pegasis and leo, nd instead of libra possibly a booster or a reshuffle pack
The launchers are useful to have incase one breaks (I've heard they skip) and in case the ripcord snaps.

No, libra has good parts, he should be getting it. But maybe instead of leo get bull or wolf. I'm not sure how well bull's upper works but It's probly worth buying. All of Wolf's parts are pretty good as well, though, I'm not sure on the details since I'm not an expert.
yeh tru i forgot about wolf, nd ur right bout the launchers
(Dec. 10, 2008  1:51 AM)Maz Wrote: Okay heres the deal. Im willing to spend 50$ on mfb right now. I dont have any MFB right now and i dont plan on buying a stadium. Can someone suggest what i should buy. I want to play competitively so right now im thinking to buy Libra, Pegasis and Leo. Any other suggestions on what would be a good choise

Buy the defense reshuffle and a Pegasis Starter(shipment not included)
(Dec. 10, 2008  1:51 AM)Maz Wrote: Okay heres the deal. Im willing to spend 50$ on mfb right now. I dont have any MFB right now and i dont plan on buying a stadium. Can someone suggest what i should buy. I want to play competitively so right now im thinking to buy Libra, Pegasis and Leo. Any other suggestions on what would be a good choise

Save up a bit more and get the Reshuffles.
Okay so currently, I don't have any MFB's so i'm considering buying two and I would just like to know that out of these four (pegasus 105F, Aquario 105F, Leone 145D, Bull125SF ) which 2 would be the best to start off with or just the overall best 2 blades out of those four. Info on each blade would also help Smile
But like right now i'm thinking of getting Pegasus and Aquario.
Why only those four?
they're pretty much the only ones available to me right now and at a low price and i heard that sagittario kinda sucks so i didn't bother including it.
What do you mean, "available to you"? :pwn:
I just mean the MFB's that are out there that I am able to buy.
(Dec. 24, 2008  5:11 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I just mean the MFB's that are out there that I am able to buy.

why can't you buy the other ones
Maybe his buying from a store where he lives.
I saw mfb's for 30 dollars each at Hobby Japan/ (Its a store in Melbourne)
(Dec. 24, 2008  6:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2008  5:11 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I just mean the MFB's that are out there that I am able to buy.

Most of the other ones are kind of rare or more expensive like Aries but i guess wolf could still be an option...
Those four blades are much more common and would be easier to get seeing that not many places are selling MFB's yet. Also, I already had my mind set on getting an Aquario.
(Dec. 24, 2008  5:25 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2008  6:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Most of the other ones are kind of rare or more expensive like Aries but i guess wolf could still be an option...
Those four blades are much more common and would be easier to get seeing that not many places are selling MFB's yet. Also, I already had my mind set on getting an Aquario.

Wolf? Libra? Reshuffle sets? L-Drago? There's loads of options.
Ok, so my mom and I have decided to hold off on ordering my beys till my birthday; so I can get more and more will be released. I might order a little sooner, so I'm not sure as what to get.

I have a $125 (with shipping) limit. For sure I'm getting both Reshuffles, a stadium, and two starters. I'm not sure what to go with though.

For the stadium I'm stuck between Stamina and Balance. I know the Stamina comes with a random part, but does anymore know what parts it may come with and what the chances of getting them are?

For the two Beyblades, I know one has to be Leone to Defense Bottom...but for the other, I'm stuck between Bull and L Drago. On Bull's side I get another SF, which I think makes 3? Another standard shooter, a beypointer, and an average upper Wheel. On L Drago's side, we aren't sure of it's uses yet; but it comes with a Left Spin shooter which is nice...but then I only have one standard shooter, a left spin string shooter, and a right spin string shooter with a grip.

Any help?
Leone is already in the reshuffle sets. :pwn:
(Dec. 25, 2008  6:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Leone is already in the reshuffle sets. :pwn:

But D isn't. I wouldn't waste my money on a second leone if it didn't come with D. Virgo D125D is too good to pass up
(Dec. 25, 2008  6:39 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2008  6:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Leone is already in the reshuffle sets. :pwn:

But D isn't. I wouldn't waste my money on a second leone if it didn't come with D. Virgo D125D is too good to pass up

wow, was surprised to find you're right

don't get bull because as far as i know it's not that great

i'd get l-drago if i were you
(Dec. 25, 2008  6:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2008  6:39 AM)Evan Wrote:

wow, was surprised to find you're right

don't get bull because as far as i know it's not that great

i'd get l-drago if i were you

Ok, done deal then.

About the stadiums, do you know anything or which to chose?
i honestly don't know anything to help you, sorry
(Dec. 25, 2008  6:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i honestly don't know anything to help you, sorry

Well thanks for the help anyways.

For anyone else, if you know the chances of getting WF or 90 Track from the Stamina stadium, please post it
(Nov. 12, 2007  6:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:I like Gimmicks too but you already asked that.
Can my search criteria be needed staples for the game?

I got your PM, and it seemed like you were asking about HMS, so here's my say. The useful parts are in parentheses, if there are none then the whole thing is good.

Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Dragoon MS (RC)
Dragoon MS UV (RC)
Dragoon MF (CWD Eternal Survivor)
Advance Striker (AR)
Advance Eterner
Samurai Changer MS
Jiraiya MS (RC)
Slash Riger MS (CWD)
Sea Dragon (CWD Defense Ring) [Hasbro version comes with this.]
Magical Ape MS (AR)
Dark Leopard MS (RC)
Shining God MS (CWD)

Overall, most HMS Beyblades have useful parts, which further solidifies my theory that HMS was a refinement over plastic, using mostly the best concepts.

This is an old post you made Brad but a very nifty one. I'm going to start looking for all the ones I don't have here. Thanks Grin
I have $80 to spend on MFB and was wondering what I should buy(including stadiums and shipping). Currently, I have the Pegasis, Wolf, Leone, and Sagitarrio(sp) starters. I was thinking of getting the Defense & Stamina Reshuffle and the Bull Starter, but I'm not sure yet and I'd like a new stadium. Which stadium is the best?(lots of questions sorry)
I would get the Attack Stadium if you can find it, I haven't seen it on many sites atm. And its good idea to get the Defense & Stamina set because you get libra and the D125 Track. I would also get the Bull starter just so you have the spare shooters and ripcords. But I would save some money for the RBV2 That will be out soon.
Should I trust Ideal808 to get the defense and stamina reshuffle set? they said it comes out last month and they still dont have it, same with the libra booster...
BTW, i can't get all 3, I dont have enough money.