Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

okay so I have 2 questions what is the difference between Hades Kerbecs and Hell Kerbecs?
and hopefully I'll get a bey tomorrow,what should I get and yes,I already got a Galaxy Pegasus
For tomorrow
Galaxy Pegasus
Gravity Destroyer
Thermal Lacerta
Ray Striker
these are the only beys available right now,hopefully they will have more later
Gravity Perseus since AD145 is great for stamina..Gravity is a great attack MW as well..and LR beylauncher is the thing!!! suck Hasbro did not released it with LR beylauncher... );(
or second option..
second R2F would come in handy as well..
but i recommend Gravity Perseus highly..
There is no difference between Hades and Hell Kerbecs,just the spelling.And the mold.If you ask me,get Gravity Destroyer,and make Gravity Destroyer AD145R2F,which is quite a decent attacker.
(Nov. 15, 2011  1:19 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Gravity Perseus since AD145 is great for stamina..Gravity is a great attack MW as well..and LR beylauncher is the thing!!!
or second option..
There is no LR Beylauncher in Hasbro's Gravity Destroyer,seriously.
(Nov. 15, 2011  1:16 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: okay so I have 2 questions what is the difference between Hades Kerbecs and Hell Kerbecs?
and hopefully I'll get a bey tomorrow,what should I get and yes,I already got a Galaxy Pegasus
For tomorrow
Galaxy Pegasus
Gravity Destroyer
Thermal Lacerta
Ray Striker
these are the only beys available right now,hopefully they will have more later
There is no difference between Hades Kerbecs and Hell Kerbecs Hades is just the Hasbro re-name for Hell.(the question dosent belong here though.)
Out of those I say Gravity Perseus/Destroyer all the parts are useful
If you can buy two then your second option would be Ray Unicorno/Striker.
Edit: beaten by Whatzer and Ben-Ben.
(Nov. 15, 2011  1:19 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Gravity Perseus since AD145 is great for stamina..Gravity is a great attack MW as well..and LR beylauncher is the thing!!!
or second option..

Thank you very much and there is no LR Beylauncher in the Hasbro bey,my friend owns one
Phantom Fox MS for 10$
Wolborg Engine Gear for 15$

Oh, and BTW does PFMS come with launcher?

(Nov. 15, 2011  2:01 PM)JCx06 Wrote: Phantom Fox MS for 10$
Wolborg Engine Gear for 15$

Oh, and BTW does PFMS come with launcher?

Great deal...go for it...i consider it as cheap..
im planning to buy some 4d beyblades. i dont know which ones are the best. im looking for beyblades that can last a long time in battle (stamina/defense). i was wondering if this guy sells legit and cheap beys?
http://myworld.ebay.com.au/ozbigon/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

also, if there are any good powerful attack types, im willing to consider too.
im also wondering what is a good price for the metal fusion series 2 beyblades. i want to buy a hell kerbec, basalt horogium, gravity perseus and a meteo l drago. if anyone knows any cheap legit, sellers that post to australia, im wanting to know please. thanks!
(Nov. 16, 2011  11:10 AM)Fishy Wrote: Im sorry to say, but his beys are fake Tired

How can you told him its fake while the seller clearly mentioned Takara Tomy with Takara Tomy logo on the box...his items are Korean Authentic made by Sonokong which is ORIGINAL

lilza..
As for stamina..you can get Scythe Kronos...
For attack..get yourself Vari Ares..(in condition you must have good attack tracks and RF or LRF
Fr defence..Basalt Horogium is the best so far..
(Nov. 15, 2011  8:31 PM)lilza Wrote: im planning to buy some 4d beyblades. i dont know which ones are the best. im looking for beyblades that can last a long time in battle (stamina/defense). i was wondering if this guy sells legit and cheap beys?
http://myworld.ebay.com.au/ozbigon/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

also, if there are any good powerful attack types, im willing to consider too.
im also wondering what is a good price for the metal fusion series 2 beyblades. i want to buy a hell kerbec, basalt horogium, gravity perseus and a meteo l drago. if anyone knows any cheap legit, sellers that post to australia, im wanting to know please. thanks!

Phantom Orion B: D should be your first priority for Stamina. Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF iis a good Defense Bey, and comes with a very good Defense tip.

For Hell Kerbecs/Basalt Horogium/Other Metal Fusion Beyblades, I wouldn't pay a dime over $15 USD shipped for any of them ordering online(I'm not familiar with AUD conversion rates, I apologize).
lilza- Adding to what Hazel said- Phantom Orion and Death Quetz are the main priorities atm. You must also consider buying a Beat Lynx, as TH170 in itself is a great part, while the other parts you will get (Beat, WD) are also great.
Because you said that you consider buying attack types only if they are strong- VariAres D: D.
VariAres is a MUST OWN for attackers. It is by far the most hard-hitting attacker, with just Blitz which matches its strength. Smile
Strongest blader set or ultimalte DX SET i will get both but what first
Strongest Blader Set it's got more competitive parts tested than the Ultimate DX Set
(Nov. 17, 2011  7:16 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Strongest blader set or ultimalte DX SET i will get both but what first

I would go with the Ultimate DX set first as it has the new Pegasis & L-Drago + Duo Uranus, an L/R launcher, etc.- but good luck finding it in stock at a reasonable price. Plamoya listed it today @ like 8pm EDT and it sold out in 5 hours.
(Nov. 17, 2011  7:51 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  7:16 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Strongest blader set or ultimalte DX SET i will get both but what first

I would go with the Ultimate DX set first as it has the new Pegasis & L-Drago + Duo Uranus, an L/R launcher, etc.- but good luck finding it in stock at a reasonable price. Plamoya listed it today @ like 8pm EDT and it sold out in 5 hours.

I know i was just looking at them and i refreshed my page and it was gone O_O
which one?

Gaia Dragoon MS, Driger MS or Draciel MS? I just don't have any HMS beys and I thought I should...
(Nov. 17, 2011  8:19 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I know i was just looking at them and i refreshed my page and it was gone O_O

Hobby Link Japan - quick!

(Nov. 17, 2011  8:34 AM)Clonetos Wrote: http://plamoya.com/en/takaratomy-wbba-li...27878.html yay or nay?

Nay. You can get it much cheaper on eBay - especially once you consider shipping.

(Nov. 17, 2011  8:52 AM)Nwolf Wrote: which one?

Gaia Dragoon MS, Driger MS or Draciel MS? I just don't have any HMS beys and I thought I should...

Dealer's choice. One hears that they are all equally not great in terms of competitive play, so which one do you like the look of more?

Better yet, get all 3 for around $20 total from DimSum!
If I told you guys that I can sell CoroCoro for 30, but only sell 2 at a time, would you buy it?
(Nov. 17, 2011  12:48 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: If I told you guys that I can sell CoroCoro for 30, but only sell 2 at a time, would you buy it?

The magazine? And do you mean you would have to sell the same person 2 copies of the same issue? And is it 30 total or 30 per issue?
(Nov. 17, 2011  1:29 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  12:48 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: If I told you guys that I can sell CoroCoro for 30, but only sell 2 at a time, would you buy it?

The magazine? And do you mean you would have to sell the same person 2 copies of the same issue? And is it 30 total or 30 per issue?

No, I can only get 3 copies at the same time, which is no biggie. And it may be 35 total, that magazine is EXPENSIVE! And Im only selling two because Im taking one to help the WBO. Another may go to Kai V. So that really leaves one... You want it?
Which one shall I get -

Variares DGrin, Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, Basalt Horogium = 38 dollars

OR
The Strongest Bladers set = 40 dollars

I got good deal for both of them, I know Tongue_out
Which one is more useful? BTW, I need a new RF and my RF is kinda getting slow. I can't buy a new beyblade until february.
(Nov. 17, 2011  1:33 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2011  1:29 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:

No, I can only get 3 copies at the same time, which is no biggie. And it may be 35 total, that magazine is EXPENSIVE! And Im only selling two because Im taking one to help the WBO. Another may go to Kai V. So that really leaves one... You want it?

Thank you for the offer, but I will pass in favor of someone who is a bigger fan than me. Smile
Even though you need an RF, I'd say go with the SBS. You get a Basalt and MF-H, so that eliminates the need of buying Horogium, and Blitz is much better than GPeg. It's not as versatile as VariAres, but it's certainly a good attack wheel.