Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

ive got 100$ and i wanna get stuff of toywiz only what do i buy??
Depends on what you have first.
They do offer Jade Jupiter and all of RBV8 now. They also have VariAres, Lynx and Kronos. The build me a bey! section could be helpful as well.
i was thinking variares and bb pegasus or variares and strongest blader set
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:59 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: i was thinking variares and bb pegasus or variares and strongest blader set
VariAres and Strongest Blader Set.
The parts included are virtually all you need to be successful in competitive situations.
(Nov. 12, 2011  5:02 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:59 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: i was thinking variares and bb pegasus or variares and strongest blader set
VariAres and Strongest Blader Set.
The parts included are virtually all you need to be successful in competitive situations.

SBS doesn't come with any attack tips, viable tracks for VariAres/Basalt, etc... but, the simple fact is Big Bang Pegasus is absolutely competitively worthless and VariAres is the king of Attack.
k, what do i buy BESIDES a variares then??
But then again,getting the SBS is very good,as it has many competitive parts.Pyrus :A Hell Kerbecs.Or Basalt Horugium.Beat Lynx too,if you're an Attack Blader.
Vari Ares is the best attacker for me..there is no reaso why you dont want it...
if so..Strongest Blader set is your choice...Blitz have great attack...then..you will have a Basalt Horogium + RS which is great for defence..
(Nov. 12, 2011  5:29 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: k, what do i buy BESIDES a variares then??

If you're getting Strongest Blader Set + VariAres D:D, here is what else you'll need:

Phantom Orion Parts Remodel Set(230, CH120, WD are the premier things)
Beat Lynx TH170WD(Beat for Attack, TH170 for Stamina and Defense, WD for Stamina)
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F(R2F - get several)
Storm Pegasis 105RF(RF - get several)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS(get two)
Ray Unicorno D125CS

With these, you'll be able to set up:

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS/RS/RSF
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS/RS/RSF
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS/RS/RSF
Basalt Kerbecs 10O/130/230/TH170WD
MF-H VariAres CH120RF/R2F
MF-H VariAres BD145RF/R2F
MF-H Beat Lynx CH120RF
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS/WD
MF-H/Regular Facebolt Blitz Unicorno II 100R2F
MF-H/Regular Facebolt Blitz Unicorno II CH120R2F

all of which are extremely proficient combos.
Well, what Hazel said is completely true, but IMO Galaxy Pegy and Storm Pegy are not required if you simply buy some RF's/R²F individual packs. Smile
Then again, a bey which the protagonist of the series owns might be something you look forward to buy...
Hasbro Pegasus Battle Set or Hasbro Triple Battle set?
Both seems useless, except for the R2F and RF's, but i willl go with the pegasis set cause it includes RF and R2F
Just went to walmart to pick some beys for my brother but im deciding to keep 2 there are ray striker,earth virgo,burn fireblaze,cyclone herculeo. which should i keep

my collection:
Inferno sagitterio 145s
Gravity destoyer ad145wd
Meteo l drago lw 105lf
Ultimate Meteo l drago rush 125sf
Ray Striker d125cs
Lighting l Drago 100hf
Galaxy pegasus w105r2f
hyper pegasus d145 rf
Dark pisces c145 wd
__evil ed145bs
rock zurafa r145wb
cyclone herculeo105f
I'd say Ray Striker would be the best choice, the others contain completely outclasses parts, but CS is an awesome defense tip..
(Nov. 12, 2011  5:45 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  5:29 AM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: k, what do i buy BESIDES a variares then??

If you're getting Strongest Blader Set + VariAres DGrin, here is what else you'll need:

Phantom Orion Parts Remodel Set(230, CH120, WD are the premier things)
Beat Lynx TH170WD(Beat for Attack, TH170 for Stamina and Defense, WD for Stamina)
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F(R2F - get several)
Storm Pegasis 105RF(RF - get several)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS(get two)
Ray Unicorno D125CS
1st:check
2nd:check
3rd:check
4th:check
5th: i have a bd145, but no kerbecs.....
6th:check

so am i set other than the kerbecs???

a spare B145 would be nice...but its not your top priority since you owned BD145..
for CS..i recommend you get from RB6 (if i not mistaken) which are flame ___ CS or Galaxy Sagittario CS
which are calm CS...good for defense/balance...and i got them for 10usd with shipping included from ebay..
i heard that Ray Unicorno's CS is not as calm as the other two..
@PyrusOverlord- Other than what Ben-Ben said, Hell in itself is a decent wheel. It suddenly found some good uses in Hell Aquario H145R²F
DS is one tip you'll hate to miss out on. Grin
im getting a new bey out of the three but witch one should i get?
Forbidden Eonis130D BB-116
Jade Jupiter S130RB BB-116
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF BB-119
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, in my opinion. Jade Jupiter has nothing to offer(aside from RB, which has debatable uses), Forbidden Eonis is only good for D. Death has proven itself as a very potent Defense wheel, and RDF is a part with wonderful applications for Defense, as well.
(Nov. 13, 2011  8:17 PM)Hazel Wrote: Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, in my opinion. Jade Jupiter has nothing to offer(aside from RB, which has debatable uses), Forbidden Eonis is only good for D. Death has proven itself as a very potent Defense wheel, and RDF is a part with wonderful applications for Defense, as well.
thanx

which one: bey launcher L/R or scythe kronos T125EDS
(Nov. 13, 2011  9:10 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: which one: bey launcher L/R or scythe kronos T125EDS
I'd have to go with Kronos. Even though Phantom and BGrin are better than it in terms of stamina, it's still a relatively good purchase.

That, and you can get a Beylauncher L/R from Gravity Perseus, which is chock full of good parts. Smile
If you don't already have a Beylauncher L/R, that is probably one of the most important, and probably first purchases you should make. It is probably only second to a BB-10 Attack Stadium.
(Nov. 13, 2011  10:33 PM)Dan Wrote: If you don't already have a Beylauncher L/R, that is probably one of the most important, and probably first purchases you should make. It is probably only second to a BB-10 Attack Stadium.

If, and only if, you are an Attack Blader/Equalization User. Otherwise a simple Beylauncher will suffice.

Felt it worthwhile to mention that.
We don't necessarily know what future releases will hold, so having 2 spins ain't so bad.
Even if you don't use attack oriented beyblades tournament-wise, that doesn't mean you won't test for the WBO, right?