Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Ok, I need something for Christmas. What should I get out of these? I can only get 1.

Big Bang Pegasis DX Set (Need an attack stadium)
VariAres
Skythe Kronos
Phantom Orion
Death Quetzacoatl
Ultimate DX Set
Or any other item. I just need to say this one more time. I NEED AN ATTACK STADIUM
(Nov. 01, 2011  2:31 PM)Aura Wrote: Ok, I need something for Christmas. What should I get out of these? I can only get 1.

Big Bang Pegasis DX Set (Need an attack stadium)
VariAres
Skythe Kronos
Phantom Orion
Death Quetzacoatl
Ultimate DX Set
Or any other item. I just need to say this one more time. I NEED AN ATTACK STADIUM
Well:
VariAres for Attack
Phantom Orion for Stamina
Attack Stadium is a must.
I could also get Big Bang Pegasis DX Set for:
Big Bang - Good attack wheel
Attack Stadium - Must have
85 - Lowest track
RF - Need a new one
Hey guys! I'm new here, and I'm not sure if I'm right here, but I want to talk about a purchase I found! Eee

Well basically I found a Bid with Dragoon MS and it ends in 4days, atm its only 2euros(where I live). AM I LUCKY OR WHAT!? But its probably gonna hit up hig Tired

What are your guys opion on this?
Its either fake or the seller made a mistake. Show us the link and we'll tell you. Is that including shipping?
(Nov. 01, 2011  5:59 PM)Aura Wrote: Its either fake or the seller made a mistake. Show us the link and we'll tell you. Is that including shipping?

Or it hasn't met its reserve price yet...
Anyone know where i can find a good deal on a non ebay bakushin susanoo, vulcan horuseus and nightmare rex?
Dimsum2u. He's very cheap. You can but from him here. As long as you have a PayPal account.
(Nov. 01, 2011  7:07 PM)Aura Wrote: Dimsum2u. He's very cheap. You can but from him here. As long as you have a PayPal account.

one problem i dont have paypal and i dont know if i could trust it Uncertain
You can't trust Dimsum2u? Dimsum2u is the most trusty seller there is. I have bought from him twice and I got everything in perfect time and in perfect condition.
(Nov. 01, 2011  5:48 PM)RedDranzer Wrote: Hey guys! I'm new here, and I'm not sure if I'm right here, but I want to talk about a purchase I found! Eee

Well basically I found a Bid with Dragoon MS and it ends in 4days, atm its only 2euros(where I live). AM I LUCKY OR WHAT!? But its probably gonna hit up hig Tired

If it ends in 4 days, then the price will probably increase a good bit, but as far as I can remember, there weren't that many fake HMS beyblades produced so it is probably real and the seller just doesn't know the value of it, so I say go for it, but check the condition of it first before going crazy and bidding huge prices.
(Nov. 01, 2011  7:19 PM)Aura Wrote: You can't trust Dimsum2u? Dimsum2u is the most trusty seller there is. I have bought from him twice and I got everything in perfect time and in perfect condition.

i meant paypal i dont know how it works and i dont wanna go through the hassle of getting an account i mean do i NEED one?
(Nov. 01, 2011  7:39 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  7:19 PM)Aura Wrote: You can't trust Dimsum2u? Dimsum2u is the most trusty seller there is. I have bought from him twice and I got everything in perfect time and in perfect condition.

i meant paypal i dont know how it works and i dont wanna go through the hassle of getting an account i mean do i NEED one?

Well... for Dimsum, yes, but you can always use Amazon, except beyblades are much more expensive IMO
(Nov. 01, 2011  7:39 PM)Clonetos Wrote:

A paypal account is very easy to set up and makes online transactions ten times safer and easier.
which is the best of these, revolution gigars, zeus, wolborg 4, or flash leopard, what are each one of these worth. which is the best. and which have top/close to top tierd parts? Thanks!
(Nov. 02, 2011  12:57 AM)Fury Wrote: which is the best of these, revolution gigars, zeus, wolborg 4, or flash leopard, what are each one of these worth. which is the best. and which have top/close to top tierd parts? Thanks!
Zeus (takara) are rarest among them..as well as (takara)gigars..
Hasbro one pretty much..not really usefull except for Zeus AR ..
Zeus : 50USD (Takara/NIB), 30USD(Hasbro/NIB)
Gigars : 40USD (Takara/NIB), 25USD(Hasbro/NIB)
Wolborg 4 : 20USD
Flash Leopard : 20USD

(Nov. 01, 2011  7:23 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  5:48 PM)RedDranzer Wrote: Hey guys! I'm new here, and I'm not sure if I'm right here, but I want to talk about a purchase I found! Eee

If it ends in 4 days, then the price will probably increase a good bit, but as far as I can remember, there weren't that many fake HMS beyblades produced so it is probably real and the seller just doesn't know the value of it, so I say go for it, but check the condition of it first before going crazy and bidding huge prices.
check the RC too..in case it is not the dragoon ms RC..thats the most valuable part of it.. XD
Should I get:
Super Deck Set for $38.88 USD
or
Strongest Blader Set for$44.95 USD
Which one is a better choice?
(Nov. 02, 2011  11:22 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Should I get:
Super Deck Set for $38.88 USD
or
Strongest Blader Set for$44.95 USD
Which one is a better choice?
Strongest Blader Set.
Blitz is one of the best attack wheels in right spin, and it's comparison (Pegasis) is not a viable wheel as of late.
Basalt is the most dominant defense wheel, better than Libra.
Strongest Blader Set by far, though more expensive. If you cannot spare the extra money, Super Deck Set wouldn't be a horrible purchase.
Definitely Strongest Blader Set. Super Deck Set has a few good parts, but SBS is much, much better.

EDIT: Beaten. But CRU is right, SBS has Blitz, RSF, RS, MF-2 kit, Basalt, and EWD (as good as WD).
My goal is to get everything on my list(which is everything) but obviusly I cant get it all at one time. What would be the most important to get cause Half of my stuff is basically trash i.e old and highly worn/broken. (Note: no BB-10 and ignore the prices)
Thats a huge list bro..lol...
btw..here is what i can suggest you..
BB10 first of all..hahahahha..compulsary..
then..get Vari Ares + RF/LRF or Strongest Blader Set for Blitz (attack), Basalt (defence with RS included)..
Phantom Orion seems great as well..
or if you like being updated..get Death Quetz..(no comment on this one..not many test has been done..but ot looks fashionable)
(Nov. 03, 2011  5:56 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Thats a huge list bro..lol...
btw..here is what i can suggest you..
BB10 first of all..hahahahha..compulsary..
then..get Vari Ares + RF/LRF or Strongest Blader Set for Blitz (attack), Basalt (defence with RS included)..
Phantom Orion seems great as well..
or if you like being updated..get Death Quetz..(no comment on this one..not many test has been done..but ot looks fashionable)

ok so ive got a Vari Ares,Phantom orion 2 Scythes, and a kerbecs and judt got a RF last week but to me its kinda slow but idk. Would it be smatrt to get the BBP DX Set then cause it comes with a BB-10 and RF and i need a new 3 seg grip if so then my important list looks like

BBP DX Set
MLD Reshuffle set
Strongest Blader set
anything else?
BBP is kinda useless to me..not sure if you should get it..but if you can find other alternative like getting BB10 alone for quite good deal..go for it..
RF slow?try launch it hard..
Meteo Reshuffle set has good parts in it like XF/LRF, 85,MF-H..But the Rush/Assault version Meteo is kinda useless...
above all..i vote Strongest Blader set first..then Meteo Reshuffle set..
P/S:you might wanna wait ultimate DX set to release
(Nov. 03, 2011  7:01 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: BBP is kinda useless to me..not sure if you should get it..but if you can find other alternative like getting BB10 alone for quite good deal..go for it..
RF slow?try launch it hard..
Meteo Reshuffle set has good parts in it like XF/LRF, 85,MF-H..But the Rush/Assault version Meteo is kinda useless...
above all..i vote Strongest Blader set first..then Meteo Reshuffle set..
P/S:you might wanna wait ultimate DX set to release
Oh Im getting the New DX Set regardless but ok oh and I was thinking about getting the BBP and Phantom Orion Parts sets good or bad?