Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

there is a a hasbro dragoon ms on ebay NIB for GBP$120 and $12 P&H is it worth buying?
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:22 AM)bulbasup Wrote: there is a a hasbro dragoon ms on ebay NIB for GBP$120 and $12 P&H is it worth buying?

I honestly do not think it is worth that price at all. You could probably get it cheaper elsewhere, if you're willing to wait or go through a proxy service for Yahoo Japan.
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:35 AM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: Is the strongest blader set a good buy?

Yes. It's one of the best for-your-money purchases you can make. Blitz, RSF, 100, 130, UW145, EWD, Basalt, MF-2 kit, and RS are all extremely valuable parts.

I highly recommend the Strongest Blader Set to any Blader, whether their collection is fortified or just beginning.
What should i buy
rock girrafe r145wb or thermal lacerta wa130hf
scythe khronos t125eds or phantom orion BGrin.
I would say buy Scythe Kronos or Phantom Orion. But my Favorite is Scythe Kronos.
@Ruler of Hell- I'll say get Phantom Orion. Scythe Kronos and Phantom Orion Comparison-
Scythe, is a great Stamina wheel. But, Phantom, owing to most of its weight focused on the outside, deserves the position of the Best Stamina Wheel to date.
About Orion and Kronos, i.e. the Clear Wheels, I do not know much.
Then, T125 is just a normal track; nothing amazing about it. You might be knowing about it I guess.
Finally, EDS VS. B: D.
EDS is a brilliant stamina tip, but again- Bearing Beats it All! Adding to that, EDS wears down EXTREMELY fast!
So, I haven't got a single MFB beyblade, and it's really starting to bother me. Please tell me what's worth buying and what I should steer clear from. I'm looking for atleast 2 beyblades and a stadium. I don't like the pockets, but that seems to be the only option if I don't get them from ebay. Give me some sort of price range I should be expecting and what sort of price is that kind of stuff going for on ebay. Keep in mind that if I buy from ebay, the shipping costs will most likely be horrible. I'm clueless when it comes to MFB, please help me.
(Oct. 07, 2011  9:39 PM)DevilDraco Wrote: So, I haven't got a single MFB beyblade, and it's really starting to bother me. Please tell me what's worth buying and what I should steer clear from. I'm looking for atleast 2 beyblades and a stadium. I don't like the pockets, but that seems to be the only option if I don't get them from ebay. Give me some sort of price range I should be expecting and what sort of price is that kind of stuff going for on ebay. Keep in mind that if I buy from ebay, the shipping costs will most likely be horrible. I'm clueless when it comes to MFB, please help me.

IPad just erased my entry, so this will be extra short and sweet.

Get a yellow hasbro stadium ($10-19) from target or Kmart, or use an existing stadium for free. You will need a TT BB-10 stadium later for tournament prep and testing, but for now spend your money on beys.

Hasbro beys to get ($8-10 each): twisted tempo, flame byxis, lighting l-drago
TakarTomy beys, see competitive metal fight combos thread for the collective wisdom.

Sorry for the brevity, but I'm mobile at the moment and typing is a huge chore. Welcome to MFB though! Smile
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:47 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2011  9:39 PM)DevilDraco Wrote: So, I haven't got a single MFB beyblade, and it's really starting to bother me. Please tell me what's worth buying and what I should steer clear from. I'm looking for atleast 2 beyblades and a stadium. I don't like the pockets, but that seems to be the only option if I don't get them from ebay. Give me some sort of price range I should be expecting and what sort of price is that kind of stuff going for on ebay. Keep in mind that if I buy from ebay, the shipping costs will most likely be horrible. I'm clueless when it comes to MFB, please help me.

IPad just erased my entry, so this will be extra short and sweet.

Get a yellow hasbro stadium ($10-19) from target or Kmart, or use an existing stadium for free. You will need a TT BB-10 stadium later for tournament prep and testing, but for now spend your money on beys.

Hasbro beys to get ($8-10 each): twisted tempo, flame byxis, lighting l-drago
TakarTomy beys, see competitive metal fight combos thread for the collective wisdom.

Sorry for the brevity, but I'm mobile at the moment and typing is a huge chore. Welcome to MFB though! Smile

To add to his list of Hasbro Beys worth purchasing:

Grand Cetus WD145RS(For the RS tip)
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD(For absolutely all of it - every part on this Bey is good)
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS(Great Bey all-around, just like Gravity Destroyer)

I'd personally prioritize Hades Kerbecs, Gravity Destroyer, and Twisted Tempo. You can work on tips later.
Which is a better buy: Beat Lynx or Scythe Kronos?
Hmm Well Scythe comes with Scythe top tier Stamina and EDS top tier Stamina.

Beat comes with Beat (Should be top tier attack Kei even said it) , TH170 Top tier defense , WD top tier stamina.

It really comes down to the parts you have if you have attack or defense parts but not a good MW for attack or Track for defense Beat would be better but if you have Top Tier attack combos already and you lack stamina Scythe is great out of the box.

Get some good beys, like what was mentioned above, and get a BB-10 if you want fair battles. I sell some for $47. Also get:
Twisted Tempo/ Basalt Horogium
Variares DGrin
Hell/ Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Gravity Perseus/ Destroyer AD145WD
Ray Unicorno/ Striker D125CS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Some kind of attack type (Screw Capricorn 90MF or Screw Lyra ED145MF)
And Rock Girraffe

Hope this helps!
(Oct. 07, 2011  11:13 PM)Hazel Wrote: To add to his list of Hasbro Beys worth purchasing:

Grand Cetus WD145RS(For the RS tip)
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD(For absolutely all of it - every part on this Bey is good)
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS(Great Bey all-around, just like Gravity Destroyer)

I'd personally prioritize Hades Kerbecs, Gravity Destroyer, and Twisted Tempo. You can work on tips later.

I'll also add in Storm/Galaxy Pegasus in there as a later purchase. The RF/R2F tip is a requirement. Smile
(Oct. 07, 2011  2:33 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Finally, EDS VS. B: D.
EDS is a brilliant stamina tip, but again- Bearing Beats it All! Adding to that, EDS wears down EXTREMELY fast!

Just a few ads , EDS has more uses then B : D IMO , and testing proves that there about equal. EDS doesn't wear extremely fast it does wear out legitimately fast but it does effect performance that much.
(Oct. 07, 2011  10:22 AM)bulbasup Wrote: there is a a hasbro dragoon ms on ebay NIB for GBP$120 and $12 P&H is it worth buying?

If you're not fussed about having it in the box i've got a near mint one for less than half that.
Is RBV6 a good buy?
(Oct. 08, 2011  9:12 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Is RBV6 a good buy?

Honestly, unless you want the RBV mold of CS, not really - there's extremely little of value in it that cannot be obtained more easily elsewhere.

Killer Beafowl looks nice, though.
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:32 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

If you're not fussed about having it in the box i've got a near mint one for less than half that.
Yeah but i need a ripcord and launcher to use it Uncertain

what about master dragoon ........ ireaally want it. it was my 1st beyblade it got lost so i want to buy one but on ebay there like $50 or higher is it worth buying Uncertain
(Oct. 09, 2011  12:02 AM)bulbasup Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:32 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:

what about master dragoon ........ ireaally want it. it was my 1st beyblade it got lost so i want to buy one but on ebay there like $50 or higher is it worth buying Uncertain

You're not seriously justifying 60+ GBP on a launcher/ripcord that you can buy for less than 5GBP, are you?

That's just lunacy.

As for Master Dragoon, you can get them from users on this board for much less than $50.
(Oct. 09, 2011  12:05 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2011  12:02 AM)bulbasup Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:32 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: If you're not fussed about having it in the box i've got a near mint one for less than half that.

You're not seriously justifying 60+ GBP on a launcher/ripcord that you can buy for less than 5GBP, are you?

That's just lunacy.

As for Master Dragoon, you can get them from users on this board for much less than $50.

ok but where can i buy a ripcord and launcher and where can i buy a master dragoon and one more thing whats the average price for A red/bue dragoon ms and a orange dragoonv pls respond and thanx for all the help

(Oct. 09, 2011  12:36 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: How much is NIB Zeus worth?

Hasbro : $30
Takara : $50