Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Oh ok, I just bought Ray Gil (like I received it YESTERDAY) so I guess I could just buy beafowl.
I want a Big Band Pegasus so bad! Hasbro will not have them for a while, so is 20 bucks worth it for a real Takara Tomy on ebay? I don't want a fake one, I'm just asking if I should get it or wait. Also, are the I.R spin-control Galaxy Pegasus worth it? they look cool but do they work?
It feels really weird posting this here:

I'm torn in two pieces. Both of these options have equal benefits to me, so just tell me which you prefer;

Basalt Horogium and Phantom Orion.

Or

Basalt Horogium and VariAres.

This is why I can't decide: for Attack, my best attack wheel is Gravity, so I need to upgrade. For Stamina, my best stamina wheel is Hell, so I need to upgrade.
VariAres is nice because it's so damn powerful, and I love attack.
Phantom Orion is nice because it too is fantastic at what it does. I don't need VariAres in a tournament because I won't be attending one, and I'd love to test out Phantom Orion for the WBO.
And VariAres can beat Phantom Orion. I have 4 RF's all that have different wear that I drool to use.

So I can't decide. You pick for me. Keep in mind that I won't get another 4D Beyblade for a loooong time.
Varares DGrin
Why? Variares DGrin= MF Variares BD145RF.... SUCK THAT BASALT! But yeah if you're attack-ish like me get variares. Luckly I has one in stock, and Im sending an order in the morning, so if ya buy now....guess what...(HINT HINT SUPA CONVIENIENT TIMIN)... lol
I actually go to a store in Vancouver.

But thanks for the answer
Well if your not getting a 4D bey in a while I would suggest getting VariAres and Phantom Orion , since hasbro should release Basalt Horogium soon , and if you have paypal you get can cheap Sonokong Basalts for like $12.
Still Variares is good. Top tier bey. Basalt, like the post above me, will be reborn as Twisted Tempo soon.
VariAres and Phantom Orion!
(Oct. 02, 2011  7:22 PM)jragan30 Wrote: I want a Big Band Pegasus so bad! Hasbro will not have them for a while, so is 20 bucks worth it for a real Takara Tomy on ebay? I don't want a fake one, I'm just asking if I should get it or wait. Also, are the I.R spin-control Galaxy Pegasus worth it? they look cool but do they work?
I'm quoting myself cause I don't have an answer.
(Oct. 03, 2011  2:00 PM)jragan30 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  7:22 PM)jragan30 Wrote: I want a Big Band Pegasus so bad! Hasbro will not have them for a while, so is 20 bucks worth it for a real Takara Tomy on ebay? I don't want a fake one, I'm just asking if I should get it or wait. Also, are the I.R spin-control Galaxy Pegasus worth it? they look cool but do they work?
I'm quoting myself cause I don't have an answer.

2nd part: Obviously not. They are weak, and not tornement legal.
What about Big Bang?
Big bang really isnt top tier, better get vari ares or the. Newer ones
(Oct. 03, 2011  2:57 PM)jragan30 Wrote: What about Big Bang?

Big Bang is almost entirely without real function, however, if you're really interested in getting one, 20 dollars for a MIB TT one is not a bad deal, so long as its shipping isn't too high.
What's the best dragon bey to get? Vari Ares is cool but not my type. I like attack beys that have dragon beasts. Hasbro is easiest for me to get but TT and SK are an option thanks to ebay, but I don't have time for a month's shipping. The next tourney I'm going to enter is Nov. 6th.
Lightning L Drago or L Drago Destroy are good "dragon" bey..XD..if you dont consider plastics..
Also is Ray Stricker that good of a bey?
so which of these should I get, based on rarity:

normal sol blaze

sol blaze eclipse version

sol blaze gold version.
(Oct. 04, 2011  8:00 PM)Nwolf Wrote: so which of these should I get, based on rarity:

normal sol blaze

sol blaze eclipse version

sol blaze gold version.

Eclipse.

(Oct. 04, 2011  7:53 PM)jragan30 Wrote: Also is Ray Stricker that good of a bey?

Ray is a wheel that can net some quick Smash KOs on Tier 2 Defensive/Offensive parts, but it needs to be VERY early in the match, or it loses sufficient force to net the KO. It also has massive recoil. However, still a nice wheel overall, and CS is an invaluable part.
(Oct. 04, 2011  8:34 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  7:53 PM)jragan30 Wrote: Also is Ray Stricker that good of a bey?

Ray is a wheel that can net some quick Smash KOs on Tier 2 Defensive/Offensive parts, but it needs to be VERY early in the match, or it loses sufficient force to net the KO. It also has massive recoil. However, still a nice wheel overall, and CS is an invaluable part.

plus Hasbro's Mold has less metal underneath, so I believe it'd be lighter.
(Oct. 04, 2011  3:39 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Lightning L Drago or L Drago Destroy are good "dragon" bey..XD..if you dont consider plastics..

You could try death quecolatzle when it gets released.
(Oct. 05, 2011  7:21 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  3:39 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Lightning L Drago or L Drago Destroy are good "dragon" bey..XD..if you dont consider plastics..

Quetzalcoatl is a snake with wings, not a dragon. Moreover, we're not sure if it's a valid Beyblade whatsoever, so it would be appreciated if you would not recommend untested parts to people.
Oh, and I'm going to this Toys'R'us warehouse sale. Any recommendation on any boosters or starters from series 1 n 2 to get? These are for most of my friends who don't know beyblade yet but I would obviously not want a carpy drak wolf or something
(Oct. 05, 2011  7:24 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2011  7:21 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:

Quetzalcoatl is a snake with wings, not a dragon. Moreover, we're not sure if it's a valid Beyblade whatsoever, so it would be appreciated if you would not recommend untested parts to people.
Ok. I'll keep that in mind

(Oct. 05, 2011  7:25 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Oh, and I'm going to this Toys'R'us warehouse sale. Any recommendation on any boosters or starters from series 1 n 2 to get? These are for most of my friends who don't know beyblade yet but I would obviously not want a carpy drak wolf or something

Earth Virgo GB145BS is a solid purchase. BS is negligible, but the rest of it is very good. Ray Striker D125CS is also an exceptional beginners purchase. Dark Bull H145SD comes with some nice parts, too. Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F is good if they want to learn to use attack-types(this purchase works great in conjunction with Ray Striker D125CS for hasbro bladers). If the Lightning Sword Showdown Face-Off Pack is available, it contains Ray Striker D125CS and Inferno Gasher SW145SF - a very nice set of parts in nice recolors.

If Hades Kerbecs BD145DS, Grand Cetus WD145RS, Twisted Tempo 145D, or Gravity Destroyer AD145WD are available, those are also extremely solid purchases, but your area may not have them yet.
Is it better to get NIB Dragoon V or NIB Wyborg and used Dragoon F?
(They are almost same price and I only need a left SG from one of the Dragoon)
More beyblades=2nd choice
better parts=1st choice

My turn!
How much is (used)
Pink Driger S
Metallic Red Dranzer G
Ice metallic blue Wolborg
Wolborg