Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Is he out yet. He looks so coooooooooooooool.
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:08 AM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: Is he out yet. He looks so coooooooooooooool.

Yes, Phantom Orion was released this month.
Does any one know any good and trustable online beyblade wholesale shops? I need beys for my Bday party and so I also need fast and reasonable costing delivery.
(Sep. 28, 2011  7:35 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Does any one know any good and trustable online beyblade wholesale shops? I need beys for my Bday party and so I also need fast and reasonable costing delivery.

Animetoyzone, toywiz, Ebay.. XD
even Dimsum2u and most seller on WBO is good enough..
(Sep. 27, 2011  11:53 PM)beyblade514 Wrote: What should i get

1. Phantom Orion
2. Clear attack stadium

What do u think i should get and when u pick one please give me a link where to buy it!!!

I'd say get BB-10 Attack Stadium if you don't have one yet. Get Phantom Orion later.
You may find BB-10 just anywhere on ebay.
Hey guys...do you think Light Launcher 2 is worth to sell on WBO?if it does,how much should i sell each?
i have lots of it pus 2 Left Light Launcher which i dont use since string launcher suit me better..
(if it worth it,i will reopen my shop for it)
LL2 is pretty good, but I don't think it will go for much. perhaps in £5-8? considering a string launcher in england is £7, perhaps less than that.
Thanks..apreciate that..guess..i will reopen my shop for it..XD
EDIT:i dont get your jokes below..seriously.. =.=
(Sep. 28, 2011  7:13 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Thanks..apreciate that..guess..i will reopen my shop for it..XD

seriously, I don't think you liked my guess. it's kind of unfair to say that, but oh well, now it's my purchase consultation: physically what is the difference between grand ketos T125RS and grand ketos WD145RS. Because I know it has alot of stamina and i'm planning on buying it, and also which is better, divine fox or divine crown?
(Sep. 28, 2011  7:18 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  7:13 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Thanks..apreciate that..guess..i will reopen my shop for it..XD

seriously, I don't think you liked my guess. it's kind of unfair to say that, but oh well, now it's my purchase consultation: physically what is the difference between grand ketos T125RS and grand ketos WD145RS. Because I know it has alot of stamina and i'm planning on buying it, and also which is better, divine fox or divine crown?

The T125 variant has more competitive/semi-competitive parts (T125, RS) than the WD145 variant (RS). As for Divine Fox and Crown, neither has excellent parts, but Fox at least has 90, so I'd say get that.
(Sep. 28, 2011  8:55 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:

The T125 variant has more competitive/semi-competitive parts (T125, RS) than the WD145 variant (RS). As for Divine Fox and Crown, neither has excellent parts, but Fox at least has 90, so I'd say get that.

I meant physically, is it like two different molds of grand or just different parts? if so I'll just swap the WD145 for a T125
(Sep. 28, 2011  8:57 PM)Nwolf Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  8:55 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:

I meant physically, is it like two different molds of grand or just different parts? if so I'll just swap the WD145 for a T125

Oh, sorry. Yep, it's just two different parts, unless you count the different colored Clear Wheels.
Hi peoples im just wandering which bey should i get for my birthday?? (im getting them in hasbro)
Twisted Tempo 145 WD
Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD
Flame Byxis 230 WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145 DS
Its has to be good in the hasbro stadiums because im not allowed to buy things online.... so yea and i only can buy one of the beys (im a defence-ish and stamina-ish blader in case your wandering)
(Sep. 28, 2011  11:23 PM)BubbleBubbletea Wrote: Hi peoples im just wandering which bey should i get for my birthday?? (im getting them in hasbro)
Twisted Tempo 145 WD
Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD
Flame Byxis 230 WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145 DS
Its has to be good in the hasbro stadiums because im not allowed to buy things online.... so yea and i only can buy one of the beys (im a defence-ish and stamina-ish blader in case your wandering)
Twisted/Basalt if you want defense. Hades/Hell for I guess stamina (a good combo is/was Hell/Hades Kerbecs BD145WD). It depends which you like more... defense? Or stamina? Basalt can do both, Hell isn't that great at defense.
well im defence but im also concern about the 230 that Flame Byxis comes with since its a top tier defence and stamina piece...
Not anymore...... 230 is easy to knockout now. But its still a good peice to own. If you want defence, get GB145 at the moment if you dont own 85 or TH170. Yes, basalt, earth, and libra also, Along with MF/H. For you I suggest

Basalt Horogium
Hell Kerbecs (BD145 is amazingly great at defense with Basalt. Also pair it with WD for stamina)
Earth Virgo/eagle. ( for WD, Gb145, and earth)
DarkBull (for its CW its one of the heaviest but Kerbecs is heavier)
Meteo L Drago Assault starter( for 85, the best defense track ever!)

TIPS:

CS(calm)
RS (for 100% PURE defense; Grand Cetus)
RSF (only if you dont have CS,RS)
MB(metal ball+ basalt= heavy combo)
Thanks sooooo much R and CRUely for your replies to help me but i wasnt thinking about battling in a bb10 attack stadium i was thinking about what beys that have good pieces that work best in hasbro stadiums............. Thanks a lot for the help anyway Grin
Please list these in order I which I should get them.
  • Strongest Blader Set (Need good attack bey, and a basalt)
  • Big Bang Pegasis DX Set (Need BB-10)
  • Dark Cancer (CH120 has versatility in Blitz CH120R2F)
  • BB-64 Launcher Grip (Need a good grip custom)
  • Black Grip Rubber (Need a good grip custom)
  • White Launcher Rubber Protect (Need a good grip custom)
  • Gravity Perseus (Beylauncher L/R)
  • Phantom Orion (Need better stamina bey)
  • Fake Battle Stadium w/ Gravity Perseus (A satsisfaction until I can get another BB-10, and it also takes Gravity Perseus of my list)

hmm okay so maybe someone already asked about it, but how is meteo l-drago and scythe kronos sound? im trying to pick beetween the two to order
(Sep. 29, 2011  2:00 AM)beyblade-oregon Wrote: hmm okay so maybe someone already asked about it, but how is meteo l-drago and scythe kronos sound? im trying to pick beetween the two to order

I thought you already ordered MLD? If you haven't, Kronos would be a better shoice, seeing as Scythe and EDS are great for stamina. EDS wears down quickly, though.
Not really, its fake and its really bad. I own one, I did not like it.
(Sep. 29, 2011  3:29 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Battle Stadium

^Is that stadium any good^
It's better than a Hasbro stadium and is good if you honestly can't be bothered buying a Takara Tomy stadium but it can't be used for testing or official play. It's good for fun though if you don't want to buy takara.
Ok guys, I can only buy one of these out of this list:
Rock Zurafa - I have a WB and 2 Rocks, I would only be buying it for the R145
Cyclone Hurculeo
Earth virgo - I have an earth and BS, I'd only be getting it for the GB145
Thanks Smile
Cyclone if you wish to collect, otherwise Zurafa, then Virgo. R145 has more use than GB145 does, but it depends on your parts. More attack stuff = R145, more defense/stamina stuff = GB145, but generally, R145 is a better choice.