Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

About how much would an
RC Driger G,RC dragoon V2,metal driger, and a dranzer GT cost
RC beys are around 40-60usd on ebay..some are up too 100usd..
metal driger..sonokong one is around 20usd ++ on ebay..
dranzer GT..it worth like 40-50 usd...
hey guys, I kinda know that Hasbro stadiums are carp, but out of hasbro's stadiums, which is the best buy? I need a stadium and quick, and i don't have time to save up for takara attack stadium...
mayfirst:random booster 7 or 8...
bluedragoon:but you cant use them since the performance for each type is not 100%..and WBO wont let you use it for testing and touneys..
would you happen to know the one with the best performance for attack, and it won't be permenant, it'le just give me time save up for the attack stadium!
(Sep. 10, 2011  9:27 PM)Blue Dragoon Wrote: would you happen to know the one with the best performance for attack, and it won't be permenant, it'le just give me time save up for the attack stadium!

none of the hasbro stadiums r good to attack types but the 2 that work the best for them would be either the lightning force (ldrago) stadium or and max stampede stadium (without crators) because these 2 dont have the gimicks that slow attack types down like the others do

@ Cookies^^ - No, do not buy it, it is a fake. Please never buy fakes Smile
(Sep. 10, 2011  9:46 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Should I buy this?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-Metal-Fu...4158cb32f8

if you want a recreational stadium, then yeah. you CANNOT use it for tournaments and testing. but its Way better than the hasbro stadiums
Is this worth getting, I want to know if it's rare basically because I might get it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-Toy-H..._806wt_905
(Sep. 10, 2011  10:18 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Is this worth getting, I want to know if it's rare basically because I might get it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-Toy-H..._806wt_905

It is not considered a rare plastic beyblade, although all plastics are hard to come by to varying degrees. I'm not to sure how it performs competitively, I'd check out the "What to buy in plastics guide" to see if it has competitive use.
Hayate NIB Hasbro?
Hell yeah that's rare.
Anyways, it's a Hidden Spirit bey, so it's illegal.
No way, I used to have that thing!

How rare is rare?
If that's Hasbro you're speaking of, none.
Maybe Night Virgo.
How rare is a Hasbro Dranzer G [Red Version/Recolor]?

I need to know so i can purchase/sell
(Sep. 11, 2011  1:07 AM)dragonbooster Wrote: which of the legend beys i should get

Thunder Libra is by far the most useful.
Right ok
I NEED a beylauncher L - either on its own if it is cheap or with a beyblade if it provides good value
I NEED a RF performance tip - again either on its own if it is cheap or with a beyblade if it provides good value
I NEED - either CH120, 100, 90,85,D125

PREFERABLY a Beylauncher R

This is what I think so far lld - comes with beylauncher and overall great bey and storm pegasis comes with beylauncher and RF tip, this will be about £18, which is quite a bit so can anyone recommend a cheaper alternative. Remember the beylauncher R is not a must
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:14 AM)sulz Wrote: Right ok
I NEED a beylauncher L - either on its own if it is cheap or with a beyblade if it provides good value
I NEED a RF performance tip - again either on its own if it is cheap or with a beyblade if it provides good value
I NEED - either CH120, 100, 90,85,D125

PREFERABLY a Beylauncher R

This is what I think so far lld - comes with beylauncher and overall great bey and storm pegasis comes with beylauncher and RF tip, this will be about £18, which is quite a bit so can anyone recommend a cheaper alternative. Remember the beylauncher R is not a must
Just get a takara gravity perseus and get a Left and right string launcher and gravity would be good for attack . but if u dont A LLD then buy the takara it only cost 14$ usa.

But I hear the l r string launcjers break easily os this true?
If it's a Sono Kong one, then yes, it breaks quite easily. Takara Tomy's one would be a better choice.
But I hear that l r launchers break easily is this true?
Thanks that solves that but i still need an rf tip any ideas?
(Sep. 11, 2011  2:29 AM)sulz Wrote: But I hear the l r string launcjers break easily os this true?
That why i said get takara tomy ver. sonokong ver launchers break way to easily