Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Sep. 01, 2011  8:02 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  7:46 PM)DragoonRoks Wrote: My Question if anyone can answer it
Is Vulcan Still worth buying or should i buy screw capricorn since i like using attack tpyes and i mostly have top tiers attack parts Or should i buy both ?

I'd get Screw Capricorne. If you already have top tiers, vulcan isn't very useful, whereas MF could add a new dimension to your attack types.

Thanks and i do only have mfs i had more but i sold them should i got buy more? anyways thanks again
I need a bunch of new Performance tips. An RF, SF, SD, HF and HF/S, but Toywiz's prices are ridiculous. $12+USD for just one performance tip? I would rather just re-buy the actual beyblade and make use of the spare parts. Seriously...anyway, I need a place online other than the forums and ebay where i can buy un-used preformance tips at reasonable prices. I undertstand that preformance tips can be considered high in demand but come on Toywiz...

In addition, are there any stores on the east coast (NY, NJ, Pennsylvania, Vermont, or NH, but preferably NY) that sell imported beyblades in thier store? i would love to get my hands on a few random boosters and some 4D beys but none of the anime and hobbyist stores I normally go to carry beyblades.
Also, I would LOVE IT if there were stores that still sold Plastic and HMS beys, from any manufacturer.
Go to Stores with Beyblades in stock thread.It's below the Puchase Consultation thread.I think
Will do. Thanks. My SF and RF are broken beyond repair, SD has bad indents in it, and HF and HF/S look so deformed at this point...
I can buy one of these three - Screw Capricorn, Gravity Perseus and Flame Byxis. I am new to the HWS. I got Storm Pegasus, Rock Aries, Storm Aquario, Hell Kerbecs, Grand Ketos(T125) and Flame Sagittario. Which one should I get? Please reply.
Gravity perseus known to have good potential in attack for left spn..so get it..since you have RF..you can make a good attack combo with gravity and RF..
hhhm, either gravity perseus or flame byxis, byxis is good for 230 alone, and is a must buy for bladers. however gravity perseus also has good parts, like it's gravity.

edit beaten by benjohadi
(Sep. 02, 2011  4:14 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Gravity perseus known to have good potential in attack for left spn..so get it..since you have RF..you can make a good attack combo with gravity and RF..

Thank you very much, I also heard that gravity Perseus can spin both left and right so it might be useful for me as I do not own a left spin bey.
@Nwolf thank you very much
Adding to what Benjohadi said..I'd say that you should also save up and get a Lightning L-Drago...because it is the best attacker so far
Oh yes, as SAM said, you certainly need to consider LLD for your collection. You have all other parts (except MF) to make the amazing- LLD BD145LRF. You have an RF in place of LRF, which is alright, so you actually have an amazing bey if you buy LLD. But from the options you listed, it has to be Gravity Perseus.
hey guys
I am searching a habro bey wich could upgrade my combo wich is : Earth Aquario 100 WD
thanks
many possibilites..if you havent got hell kerbecs,,that would be your very first choice to make a better stamina combo..
(Sep. 02, 2011  6:06 PM)excalibursonic Wrote: hey guys
I am searching a habro bey wich could upgrade my combo wich is : Earth Aquario 100 WD
thanks

Benjohadi Reccmondation is correct u should search Hades Kebcres (hasbro ver.) or hell kebcres depend if ur allow to buy online or not. but hell kebcres would make your combo benfit
alot better if u do get one. make Hades Kebcres BD145WD
okay I will search for that bey but you know here in france we have only the wave one of season 2 beys (pegasis, strikers and lacerta) so it will be difficult but I will search
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-WBBA-Sil...059wt_1060

Is this legit or is it fake i think it fake
It Sliver Quetzalcoatl
(Sep. 02, 2011  6:48 PM)poseidon Wrote: Use this thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
thanks
I have £30/$50 to spend on beys and I want to buy some attack types.
Should I buy Blitz Unicorno or should I buy MF-H Basalt Horogium 130RS since I dont have those parts. Or I could buy something else?
blitz unicorno forattack..basalt would be specialized in defence..but vari ares would be a better option for attck as it have better results in foghting basalt combos rather than blitz..
Thanks. I have VariAres already along with Beat but |I need one more
another beat or if you want to try fang leone and l drago destroy wont be a loss too..
what beyblade should a defence bey user get? rock zurafa(giraffe) or gravity destroyer(perseus)
Dranzer x13-
Neither will be very useful for defense. But of those 2, rock giraffe is better for defense.
definitely basalt horogium, 100% the basalt wheel is the best