Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Thanks for the replies and mannnnn i definitely need a track 120 but the rest of the blade is useless haha
How about Meteo L Drago, should i still buy it after obtaining LLD and LDD?
I have to buy a bey for my friend, and he wants me to choose between Dark Gasher and Rock Leone. What should I buy? He wants one of these and nothing else. It might probably be his first and last bey.
Considering tier, I would buy Dark Gasher, but as its gonna be his only bey, and as Cancer has breaking problems, I am stuck. I don't want his only bey to break that easily. Is CH120 extremely fragile? Should I go for Rock Leone?
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:52 AM)beyavenger Wrote: how much is a black dragoon m s worth and who would have one
about $300+ considfering its rarity anyone and wwqqang has one no stickers

LDD is great as an attack wheel and has spin equalizing to be used in the combo MF LDD CH120XF which can give MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS a run for its money
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:39 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:52 AM)beyavenger Wrote: how much is a black dragoon m s worth and who would have one

$300? No way man. That's a rediculous price. $100 or so I say.
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  1:39 PM)poseidon Wrote:

$300? No way man. That's a rediculous price. $100 or so I say.
im talking a NIP with stickers, a new normal one goes for $100+ maybe thats over but maybe about $200 but not $100

Poseidon ya man I agree with ultrablader on this one the only HMS blades that have ever gone that high before is dragoon msuv proto gray ver. And the black dragoon ms that wwqqyang sold did come with stickers I asked her along time ago it was just missing the box and I doubt people are going to spend an extra 100 dollars for a box...!!!
I highly a NIB one goes for $100 now with demand so low. I'm struggling to sell my dragoon ms at even at £30 for a near mint one.
k thanks guys but do you know who would have one
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I have to buy a bey for my friend, and he wants me to choose between Dark Gasher and Rock Leone. What should I buy? He wants one of these and nothing else. It might probably be his first and last bey.
Considering tier, I would buy Dark Gasher, but as its gonna be his only bey, and as Cancer has breaking problems, I am stuck. I don't want his only bey to break that easily. Is CH120 extremely fragile? Should I go for Rock Leone?

If it is his only bey Rock Leone uncustomized is WAY better than Dark Gasher uncustomized.
Rock has some pretty decent attack power.
(Aug. 17, 2011  3:09 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: How much would a Bakushin Susanow Luna Eclipse be worth now?

Since AD Sells for $24 around that price lol
Is Mercury Aubis good? I am considering on getting one
Well, there isn't much to say about it really. Mercury and Anubis both had basically NO testing done on it, since it's such an expensive wheel. I can't say what's good or what's bad. 85XF however, are both awesome and are very good.
I would still consider it like Baskushin, it's actually not that good in many videos.

Other than collection purposes no, but if you're a'dyin' for an XF, then ya.
That is the reason
I already have 85 and XF. Anubis is no problem though since it is a clear wheel and don't affect much.
Ok so i ask you about storm leone, while doing that i watch a match strm leone vs earth aquila and aquila seem like a better bey in my opinion, So then i start watching a lot of matches with eagle should i get him? or stick with leone? is it a fair bet that earth aquila is a good bey? Plz answer!
Earth Aquila is a better bey than Storm Leone. It has nice Stamina and Defense, so get Earth Aquila.
whicn is rarer/ better? Driger ms or dragoon g? Same price
Wondering...
I have two Black TT BeyPointers From Singapore and Malaysia Respectively.
Are they worth a lot?
JCx06 Dragoon G's are is great for attack , Driger MS is a pretty bad HMS although its AR is decent for attack , but i guess its if you want HMS or Plastics.
(Aug. 17, 2011  2:31 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2011  12:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I have to buy a bey for my friend, and he wants me to choose between Dark Gasher and Rock Leone. What should I buy? He wants one of these and nothing else. It might probably be his first and last bey.

If it is his only bey Rock Leone uncustomized is WAY better than Dark Gasher uncustomized.
Rock has some pretty decent attack power.

Well, I know about what is better and what is not in case of tier, but I wanna know if CH120 breaks easily or not. Smile He is not quite interested in top tier beys and all, he just wants a good bey. He prefers Cancer, but I don't wanna buy him that as it might break easily... Still, Thanks a lot for answering. Smile
So now, I wanna ask- Is CH120 durable enough? Remember, my friend ain't using them at tourneys. He'll use it just for fun. Would it stay intact for long?
KaizerMFB: I doubt since Beypointers are of no use even in Japan.
Libra and arguably Virgo.
Libra is a superb defense wheel. It is also somewhat good in stamina. It is top tier in defense and one of the best in defense.
Virgo is a very good stamina wheel, but it has two molds: the 3-minute mold and the 5-minute mold. The 3-minute mold is not so good. The 5-minute mold is good but it is very rare. You have to be very lucky to get it. It was booted out of the top tier list recently but it may not have happened if anyone actually had a 5-minute mold and tested it against new Stamina wheels like Hell, Basalt and Scythe.

Pegasis, Sagittario and Leone also have some use in attack but they are outclassed by many other wheels.