Hah, which one? Galaxy, ray or meteo
i have all 3 of them so no
Shika blade
i have all 3 of them so no
Shika blade
i have both so no
Going to buy the Hasbro Twisted Tempo and Gravity Destroyer first thing tomorrow morning, good choice? Grin
Twisted Tempo definitely a good choice. Better than Perseus/Destroyer, IMO
Which is better to get...Hell Kerbecs or Gravity Perseus(ATK.)BD145 XF? I know I've asked this before but I want a little more advice on this...

And I already have Basalt, BBP, GP, Storm Aquario and Dark Wolf and will get an LLD soon

EDIT: I also have an 85 and XF from BBP DX set
I'm thinking Hell Kerbecs. Hell can pretty much do anything, it can attack, it can be used in stamina and defense combos (with BD145, of course). Kerbecs is one of the heaviest clear wheels, BD145 is used in stamina (MF HKBD145WD) and defense (MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS) and attack (MF LLDBD145RF/LRF). Gravity Perseus BD145XF... Gravity and Perseus are great for attack, and the fact that it's the attack version is very good, like I said, BD145 is great, and XF is very useful when you can use it correctly. And you already have XF, so I'd still go with Hell Kerbecs.
I was directed over here, so I'll ask again Grin
So, I was wondering how much a near mint XF would be worth, because I'm thinking of selling mine, but once I found out how much it is worth.
I asked in the AAGAA thread, but directed over here Grin
If I'm in the wrong spot AGAIN Argh!
I would say $5-10 , its not really rare now since RBV7 , but its a good tip and its still quite hard to come by so yeah about that much although i would just get people to offer Tongue_out
(Aug. 08, 2011  5:47 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I would say $5-10 , its not really rare now since RBV7 , but its a good tip and its still quite hard to come by so yeah about that much although i would just get people to offer Tongue_out
That's how much I was thinking... thanks, Rusty! Let's shoot for the higher number XD
85 or XF?
should i buy vari ares or scythe kronos only can get one 1 0.o Uncertain
(edit) my laptop keeps on doulble posting sorry
IMO, Scythe. Variares doesn't really spark my interest. It's a great wheel, don't get me wrong, but I'd much rather have Scythe Kronos. Scythe is an overall great stamina wheel, and I'd take stamina over attack. These are my opinions.
Scythe Kronos. It is one of the best stamina beys out there.
should i get BB-75 WBBA Deck Earth VIRGO or nightmare rex
Well none of them are really that good , but BB-75 would be better since it comes with R2F and Earth , although i would recommend not getting any of them.
should i go for blitz unicorno or vari ares..i saw some video of blitz unicorno..it's attack seems nice...so still kinda sure...i already have a basalt horogium..so..should i buy strongest set or vari ares????
Well , we won't really know until blitz gets tests , but its good to have 2 basalts and you get a MF-H as well.
And even EWD and UW145 which was limited to beafowl
EWD seems fun..but does uw145 have any use?
i've seen..blitz have the capability to ko basalt..how about vari ares?is it any good?any chance to ko basalt using vari ares?but i thnk i will go for bb117...just need to consider other things forst..
IMO UW 145 is quite outclassed in everything..and acording to Kei's thread...it does quite well with R145
ow yeah..thanks..might get the strongest set..Eee Eee
I ordered hell kerbecs and vari. I already have sytche and fang. Nice order or bad order? I didn't order LDD cux i suk at LS RF atk combos.
(Aug. 08, 2011  11:47 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: EWD seems fun..but does uw145 have any use?
i've seen..blitz have the capability to ko basalt..how about vari ares?is it any good?any chance to ko basalt using vari ares?but i thnk i will go for bb117...just need to consider other things forst..
well Vari ARes is a great wheel for attack GREAT but I'd go with Blitz unicorno (RSF,Blitz(NEEDS TESTING),Basalt,RS,EWD,MF-H,MF-2'S)
SO YEAH !.............
@Shika blade: You need Hell Kerbecs and you can make fantastic combos.

But there is no point in getting Variares if you suck with left spin RF combos.
should i get BB-75 WBBA Deck Earth VIRGO or Beyblade Random Booster BB82 130HF P Unicorn