Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 04, 2011  4:40 PM)beyavenger Wrote: how much is a black dranzer ms worth

Um, about $18 USD. But, as its black in color, collectors might pay more...
oh ok thanks, also how much is a phantom fox MS worth?
like to see how much i should spend on it
rayunicorno - Thanks for the tips you've been very helpful. Looks like the only way i can top tier the rest of my Blades is to spend a lot of money. I'm glad i have been able to build a very good combination of blades after a 3 year hiatus. All thanks to you guys! Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 04, 2011  4:52 PM)Takblade Wrote: rayunicorno - Thanks for the tips you've been very helpful. Looks like the only way i can top tier the rest of my Blades is to spend a lot of money. I'm glad i have been able to build a very good combination of blades after a 3 year hiatus. All thanks to you guys! Tongue_out_wink

No! No! You really don't need to spend a lot of money. I really don't get a lot of money for buying beys, so according to me, the only beys required for top tiers are-

LLD
Basalt Horogium
Hell Kerbecs
Ray Striker(only for its CS)
Storm/Galaxy Pegy(only for RF/R2F)
Gravity Perseus(Um, AD145 is useful)
If you are an attack lover, MLD.
If you want a brilliant spin track, Beat Lynx. Its quite costly, if you are buying it as a sureshot bey, but if you believe in your luck, then its quite cheap. Or, just wait for SK/Hasbro to release its starter.
Due to the new releases, new beys become top tiers. So, new beys will always be added to this list.
Currently, 3-4 beys are a requirement, while some are needed for individual parts, which can be obtained on YJA. So, not really costly, those... Yes, Beat Lynx is now a requirement, though. As I said, new releases will always be added here, so even Scythe Kronos is a requirement... Tongue_out This list will go on expanding!

@Curly- A LOT! If you are selling it, hold an auction on ebay. I may expect the cost going over 80-90 USD.
(Aug. 04, 2011  4:43 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  4:40 PM)beyavenger Wrote: how much is a black dranzer ms worth

Um, about $18 USD. But, as its black in color, collectors might pay more...

what you are kidding rigt its one of the rarest hms !
Does a Scythe Kronos priced at $21-$24 sound reasonable? I'm considering getting one for testing and competitive purposes.
yes if u like collecting new beys, its a very reasonable price. good parts (as far as i know) and of course it looks good!
(Aug. 04, 2011  7:56 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Does a Scythe Kronos priced at $21-$24 sound reasonable? I'm considering getting one for testing and competitive purposes.

I got mine for 17 so I wouldn't think so although I bought it locally.....
well although I dont ask much in this thread there comes a time when everyone gets confused so I come to you for help
notes:I am A HUGE! unicorno fan/collecter and I have around 5 unicornos blitz would be perfect! I already have an RSF,RS but no
beat lynx and I really need one
should I get this lot(1)
or this one(2)

1:Strongest blader set (Blitz unicorno 100RSF,MF-F Nightmare rex UW145EWD, MF-H Basalt Horogium 130RS)
Random booster Vol 7 x2
random booster vol 8 x2
Variares D:D

2:Vari Ares D:D
4 random booster volume 7's
4 Random booster Volume 8's
metal assist X2
Launcher suspension
beylauncher LR Mars red (I need A new LR launcher cause my other ones strings got shortened somehow)
LED SIGHT + PD bottom(maybe) (just to pimp my launcher up)
Definately among the rarest hms. Probably $40 - $50 i'm guessing. Ask someone who owns one how much they paid for their's.
Alright, so my brother has offered to buy me Hell Kerbecs or Basalt Horogium. I'm thinking Kerbecs, since Twisted Tempo has been spotted, but I'm not sure. But yeah, what should I get and why?
is burn phoenix 90WF ice blue worth a buy?
For 90 and WF, yes
@CRU
Hmm
Well, you should get Hell Kerbecs first IMO. But eventually, get Tempo/Horogium, both beys are a staple part in the current metagame Grin
Having just gotten both Hell Kerbecs and Basalt...I now seem to be in need of accessories..So...Grips/Launchers or MFs?
If you don't have a grip already, get one, same with a beylauncher. MF's can be found very cheaply everywhere, you could probably win some on eBay for a couple of bucks total.
Beylaunchers are like Hasbro's String Launcher right? Raigeko with as much as you answer me in this thread I should just start PMing you instead of posting. lol
Lol. Yeah a string launcher = beylauncher, same thing more or less.
Ah..I'll pick one or two of those up tonight then. Walmart has them marked down to 5 bucks a pop.
Oh God, send me one PLEASE, both of mine are shot, and none of my Wal-Marts have them in stock xD Haha, just kidding.
Holy carp! 5 bucks? It's $20 in Australia which us about $23 USD.

Is it worth buying a Gravity Perseus for the AD145?
Gravity Perseus AD145WD is worth buying because of Gravity, Perseus, and WD. AD145 has kinda sorta been outclassed, by 85, 230, and I THINK TH170. Gravity is very good at attack, and WD is great at stamina.
EDIT: Ah yes, Rai reminded me, MAKE SURE IT IS THE TAKARA TOMY VERSION, not Sono Kong.
AD145 is ehh, but WD is good, and Gravity Perseus is a great attack wheel. That is, if we're talking about mold 1.