Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 01, 2011  3:47 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  12:53 PM)Takblade Wrote: Hm all your replies have been so helpful for me to decide on buying L Drago and Storm Pegasis (Hasbro), i think all i'll purchase now is a Ray Striker and wait for Twisted Tempo and Hell Herbecs to come out by Hasbro. Anything else i have missed?

I am able to buy 2 Beyblades for $20 AUD which is quite cheap in my opinion, unless i'm wrong? Tongue_out

yes that is cheap and excellent buys TakBlade I think you should get 2 dark gashers for the tracks I suggest 2 because they tend to break also getting Hell kerbecs twisted tempo/refer to it as basalt horogium as it is more common and ray striker is all great
you get three top tiers with three purchases
hell kerbecs BD145WD,Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS,Hell Kerbecs BD145CS and BASALT KERBECS 100CS/WD that isnt top tier but very good for stamina

I don't really agree with the first point. IMO, there is no need of getting Dark Gasher at least now, if you don't have the staple parts of MFB.
Yes, I agree that the track is more than just useful, but if we have better alternatives like BD145 and the amazing(but rare) TH170, then CH120 is left out. So, unless and until one doesn't own the MUST HAVES, they shouldn't go for parts that are required as a lifeline. People these days will say, if BD145 isn't available, use CH120. This means that the actual combo needs BD145, and CH120 is just an alternative. So, I call such parts as 'lifelines' as they come into use when nothing else is available.
(Aug. 01, 2011  4:14 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Janstarblast: Takblade doesn't have access to takara beys.

Oh... My bad. Sorry!
In that case, go for Dark Gasher, and if possible, try for Earth Eagle too!
Which beyblade should I buy First and which last?
Burn Phoenix
Poison Serpent
Storm Capricorne
Dark Cancer
Rock Escolpio
1. Burn Phoenix
2. Dark Cancer
3. Poison Serpent
4. Rock Escolpio
5. Storm Capricorn
(Aug. 01, 2011  5:39 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: 1. Burn Phoenix
2. Dark Cancer
3. Rock Escolpio
4. Poison Serpent
5. Storm Capricorn

Poison Serpent should probably go before Rock Escolpio because of SD. Top Tier.
Reasonable and understandable. You have a point. Edited! Sorry.
Hey I'm thinking about getting a stadium, but the TT attack stadiums are a bit pricey and the hasbro stadiums don't seem too reliable, so does anyone know a good, decently priced stadium I could buy. I was thinking of this korean one that comes with basalt horogium
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fusio...3f0c6211c7
Those blue Stadiums are fake.
Don't fall for their schemes like I did. :c
ahh okay, so my only two options are pay $50 for an attack stadium or get a hasbro one?
Attack Stadium.
FOR SURE.
For $50, that's an ok price, but if you look around, you might find a cheaper one. MAYBE. Like $45.
beybladeJapan's site sells an attack stadium for $55 with EMS shipping included. Pretty worth it. Can't think of anywhere else where you could get a better price with EMS.
There is a Red SK Attack Stadium on eBay somewhere for like $35. I'll grab the link in a bit, I have to go eat something..
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladebb10loose.html
$38, not bad.
(Aug. 01, 2011  6:44 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladebb10loose.html
$38, not bad.
Shipping bumps it up a bit too, plus its unavailable anyways
Yes but that doesn't include toywiz's what is probably extortionately priced shipping.
The Triple Battle Type stadium (SonoKong) and the Attack Type stadium (SonoKong) can be bought and used EXACTLY like a TT one. They are much cheaper, and preform the same and are WBO legal. I think the Red BB-10 from SK looks FAR better than the TT clear one, but red is my favorite color. The TBT stadium has those ramps, but the play area is a BB-10 one. Personally, I think you should get the SK Red stadium, because of the cool price and cool color!

Red SK BB-10

Triple Battle Type stadium.

The TBT stadium is cheaper, but to be safe, you can pay 4 dollars more for the BB-10. I like the TBT looks, though!
Ok guys I am ready to get some plastics so which would be the best out of these on a $100 budget (you can go over by a bit).
All NIB (some are sonokong but it doesn't bother me)
Torch Pegasus $13.50 (Takara)
Gold Driger S $16.95 (Sonokong)
Gold Dragoon S $19.95 (Sonokong)
Gold Dranzer S $ 16.95 (Sonokong)
Gold Draciel S $ 16.95 (Sonokong)
Dragoon G $ $6.98 (Takara)
Dranzer G $ 16.45 (Sonokong)
Draciel G $15.95 (Sonokong) or $21.91 (takara)
Driger G $ 17.45 (Sonokong) or 21.91 (Takara)
Seaborg 2 $ 16.95 (Sonokong)
Wolborg 4 $ 21.91 (Takara)
Gaia Dragoon G $ 21.91 (Takara)
Draciel V $ 17.45 (Sonokong)
Dranzer V $ 17. 45 (Sonokong)
Rock bison $ 17.95 (Sonokong)
Draciel F $ 17.95 (Sonokong)
Burning Keberous $ 25 + 7 shipping (Takara)
Dranzer V2 $25 +7 shipping (Takara) If i buy both Dranzer V2 and Burning Kerberous combined shipping is $10 for both.

I don't really want to get that much gold beys since they look quite ugly , but i no i will end up getting Driger S and Dragoon S.
get dranzer v2 and burining kerberous..is a must buy..
then driger g,dragoon g..
i'm not sure abutndriger s and dragoon s because the gold version is not compatible to the other series of plastics..you cant interchange them..
(Aug. 02, 2011  5:55 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I don't really want to get that much gold beys since they look quite ugly , but i no i will end up getting Driger S and Dragoon S.
If you want them for use, then I'd say look for other versions of those beys. They'll be useless.
Actually I heard that they are compatible with some parts , I hope it is true though Uncertain Plus i need a good BB for attack.
I have about 40$ (aud) and can purchase any beys on Ebay au, what beys should I get?

Currently the only decent beys I have are Earth Virgo and Ray Unicorno.

Thanks
Hell Kerbecs , Basalt Horogium , LLD and Storm/Galaxy Pegasus.
Get Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs (AU$14 each).
Then get a pack of Metal Faces (AU$7).

You can then make MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS which is an amazing combo.

You can't get anything out of the AU$5 left, so you just save it for future.

EDIT: Rusty, I doubt he can get four beys out of AU$40...
(Aug. 02, 2011  8:33 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Actually I heard that they are compatible with some parts , I hope it is true though Uncertain Plus i need a good BB for attack.

This is correct. I've got the gold sonokong driger s and you can use the AR but it only fits on the spin gear that comes with the blade. I think you can put a takara/hasbro spin gear in the base but i'm not sure. I think that all sonokong plastics have molds different to the takara/hasbro so I would try and get the takara versions if possible.