Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Our Beyblade Marketplace Sub-Forum. AkirasDaddy and Dimsum2u (when he gets stock of what you're after), are usually cheaper than most places.
Should I get Spring Launcher or Catapult Grip?
Spring Launcher, one of the better grips out there IIRC.
I'm thinking about buying a Draciel F and Driger G. Good buys? Or should I get something else?
uh Japan toys is a perfectly good site. But only suitable for when you want lots of stuff since you have to buy 5000 yen worth minimum and the prices don't include shipping. However you could order all the 4D beys (Excluding RB prizes) and an attack stadium for that price which when shipping is included will be less for the individual pieces than other sellers I bet.
(Jul. 22, 2011  9:37 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I'm thinking about buying a Draciel F and Driger G. Good buys? Or should I get something else?

Driger G has a good AR for upper attack although there are better options. Draciel F's base is decent for defence but Draciel S' base is better and probably the best defence blade base. Master Dragoon/Kid Dragoon and Draciel S would be better buys.
What would a Hasbro Zeus be worth, in good used condition?
(Jul. 23, 2011  1:54 AM)th!nk Wrote: What would a Hasbro Zeus be worth, in good used condition?

more or less around 20-25usd since hasbro one is not rare..
I think it'd be less than that, but yeah, that's just me.
How much would a good to mint condition dark driger set me back?

Sorry for all the questions, I really appreciate everyone's help Smile
Pegasis 105F is better.
But , Pegasis too is outclassed by many things like Lightning, Beat, Gravity, Vulcan, Meteo, Hell and Fang.
Get something else.
Whixh one?
galaxy pegasis
ray unicorno
thermal lacerta
rock girrafe
ray gill
aries
aquario
MLD
Galaxy Pegasis,Ray Unicorno,Meteo L-Drago.
(Jul. 23, 2011  6:51 AM)th!nk Wrote: How much would a good to mint condition dark driger set me back?

Aye! That would sell BIG! Dark series beys are extremely rare, but yes you'll have to find some collectors for those, as I think that those are not usable in tourneys.
(Jul. 23, 2011  12:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2011  6:51 AM)th!nk Wrote: How much would a good to mint condition dark driger set me back?

Aye! That would sell BIG! Dark series beys are extremely rare, but yes you'll have to find some collectors for those, as I think that those are not usable in tourneys.

it worth around 30usd..but due to its performance,not many will want to buy it as jantar as said...but dark dragoon would be a different story..
Hey, even I would like to ask about all my plastic beys! Will someone tell me the value of my whole collection? I would like individual prices for all-
Driger V (unused, but out of the box)
White Gabriel G (used)
Draciel MBD (used)
Master Dranzer Black recolor (heavily used)
Master Dranzer Red and Gold recolor (used, less stickers)
Rapid Eagle G (unused)
Dragoon G Blue Recolor (used)
Dranzer S (heavily used)
Some Dragoon which is an orange-yellow recolor. (unused)
Gaia Dragoon MS (heavily used)
(Jul. 23, 2011  1:19 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hey, even I would like to ask about all my plastic beys! Will someone tell me the value of my whole collection? I would like individual prices for all-
Driger V (unused, but out of the box)-20-25usd
White Gabriel G (used)-30usd
Draciel MBD (used)-25usd
Master Dranzer Black recolor (heavily used)-10usd
Master Dranzer Red and Gold recolor (used, less stickers)-15usdRapid Eagle G (unused)
Dragoon G Blue Recolor (used)-30usd
Dranzer S (heavily used)-10usd
Some Dragoon which is an orange-yellow recolor. (unused) kig dragoon???
Gaia Dragoon MS (heavily used)-might be really priceless since on ebay,nib one is about 3usd
well..thats just an estimation...depending on the offer you receive too..might be higher pr less than i had stated..
Well, thanks!
No, its not kid dragoon... I actually lack a camera to be able to show the pic... Other than that, I lost my cell phone's USB cable to be able to transfer images. Other than that, my webcam doesn't work.. Unhappy
btw, what about Rapid Eagle G? You forgot about it. IMO, it looks really beautiful!
(Jul. 23, 2011  1:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, thanks!
No, its not kid dragoon... I actually lack a camera to be able to show the pic... Other than that, I lost my cell phone's USB cable to be able to transfer images. Other than that, my webcam doesn't work.. Unhappy
btw, what about Rapid Eagle G? You forgot about it. IMO, it looks really beautiful!
eh..your phone and computer dont have any bluetooth?
rapid eagle g looks nice...perhaps around 25-30 usd if it is mint..
(Jul. 23, 2011  1:51 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2011  1:37 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, thanks!
eh..your phone and computer dont have any bluetooth?
rapid eagle g looks nice...perhaps around 25-30 usd if it is mint..

I probably dunno how to use the one on my computer. To put it in simple words, my parents don't allow me to use it on PC.
Yes! Rapid Eagle is in good condition, but its BB is BAD...

Deikailo is selling one for $30.
what is better to get a lime green nib dragoon ms uv for 100 dollars or a white used dragoon ms uv for 80
(Jul. 23, 2011  8:57 PM)beyavenger Wrote: what is better to get a lime green nib dragoon ms uv for 100 dollars or a white used dragoon ms uv for 80

Well is the white msuv mint?? cause if it is than go with that one as they are very rare..!! But if not then go with the lime green one cause for only 20 dollars more u get a new beyblade!! Hope this helps u.. Smile

Off topic..!!
O and I pmed u back already... Wink