Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I was wondering what type of beyblade launcher I should get? I've seen many people using ones with a grip and a string pull. Is that the way I should go?
Whatever you feel comfortable with. I prefer a Grip, Grip Rubber and a Beylauncher, (String Launcher) but you might like something else more.
Someone said that the string wears out and could break? Is there something to prevent this? I personally think I would love a launcher with a grip.
Which would be better to buy? Dranzer GT, Driger V2, Driger G, Gaia Dragoon S, or Dragoon S, Dragoon G? and who is a more trusted seller? 3 of the 6 of these so which three to be exact.
here's what im thinking of buying
im not allowed to buy online they only have hasbro in my stores and the only beys from metal masters is galaxy pegasus, ray striker and thermal lacerta
max stampede stadium/lightning force stadium
dark gasher
midnight bull( for bull cw and top-tier hasbro parts )
storm aquario (for aquario cw and 100 track)
dragon bite strike pack ( for earth and wd)
ray striker
beyblade tourament pack ( for 321 pack and and one of the best right spin hasbro wheels)
Get Ray Striker, Max Stampede Stadium, Dark Gasher (if CH120 is good in the Hasbro metagame, I'm unsure), TBH, you're much better off getting Dark Bull instead of Midnight Bull, don't get Aquario, Virgo is better apparently, Rock... big no no.
(Jul. 20, 2011  9:27 PM)HollowPerseus Wrote: Which would be better to buy? Dranzer GT, Driger V2, Driger G, Gaia Dragoon S, or Dragoon S, Dragoon G? and who is a more trusted seller? 3 of the 6 of these so which three to be exact.

dranzer GT, driger v2, driger g if you going to battl them..(dranzer gt is costly if you dont know)
as for rarity and collection, get dranzer gt, gaia dragoon, dragoon s..there is no such gaia dragoon s.. Tongue_out
wwqqyang have lots of plastics too..she is a good seller too...
What should I get I can get like 1 or 2(buy other plastic stuff aswell thats why haha lol ;p )...
MFB-
L-drago destroy gold or normal
Scythe Kronos
Vari ares
Beat lynx
Or wait and buy the set with blitz unicorno??
Ldrago normal and Scythe.
dragonbooster Launcher grips are good for if u battle but other than that cause there cool so ya I think u should get at least one!!! Smile Smile Smile

Meteo LDrago thanks for the info!! Smile Smile
I'm debating if I should buy Gravity Perseus or a Basalt Horogium. Because I'm going to get one bey this month and I'll be getting more on my birthday.
Gravity Perseus is pretty useful. It's multi-directional spin makes it amazingly versatile and has amazing smash attack capabilities that are top-tier rate. It also comes with a convenient Beylauncher LR. Although that can be bought separately now.

Basalt Horogium is usually sought for Basalt of course. It is an AMAZING wheel that is top tier in defense and stamina customization (and to some extent balance type). It's AMAZING. Oh, it also comes with a WD.

Your pick though. Grin
LOL you just made my decision harder. Thanks for the advice. Smile
Dude go with basalt horogium!!! 1. Cause it's a sweet looking bey and 2. Cause it is good for battles it's probably one of the best battling blades ever made!! And 3. The parts are good for pretty much any combination u can think of...!!! Smile Smile Smile soo ya basalt horogium all the way!!!
If you don't have a beylauncher and have an RF/R2F/LRF get Gravity Perseus but make sure it is TT cause if it is sonokong you will mold 2 and brake the beylauncher easily. If you don't have an RF get Basalt.
Is the BB-117 set a better way to get basalt since it has MF-H? I'm think of gettingthia set specially because of Unicorno and Rex.
Well, since you wanted the Unicorno and Rex go for it. It comes with EWD, RS, and RSF too.
I was thinking of buying Hell Kerbecs, Meteo L Drago, or Gravity Perseus. Which one should I get?
Well I guess hell kerbecs or Gravity Perseus it depends on your parts if you own defense/stamina parts get Hell Kerbecs and if you have attack parts get GP although Hell is still a good attack wheel. oh and make sure your Gravity Perseus is TT if it is sonokong forget about it.
(Jul. 21, 2011  8:55 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well I guess hell kerbecs or Gravity Perseus it depends on your parts if you own defense/stamina parts get Hell Kerbecs and if you have attack parts get GP although Hell is still a good attack wheel. oh and make sure your Gravity Perseus is TT if it is sonokong forget about it.
Why is Meteo L Drago not even considered?
Gravity is a cool and good wheel, and BeyLauncher LR is nice, AD145 and WD are pretty good Stamina pieces. Hell Kerbecs is very good, BD145 is ultra-good and SUPREMELY good with Hell in Boost-Mode. MLD has BeyLauncher L, and MF Meteo l-Drago CH120XF is a very good combo, and I personally like the LF tip. It depends on what you have, and what you need. Meteo for adding a good part to your collection with staple parts, HK for giving a whole new aspect to playing, and GPerseus (not SonoKong) for fun, especially if you only have a Hasbro Stadium. I would say Hell Kerbecs, but it all depends...
(Jul. 21, 2011  8:59 AM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: Gravity is a cool and good wheel, and BeyLauncher LR is nice, AD145 and WD are pretty good Stamina pieces. Hell Kerbecs is very good, BD145 is ultra-good and SUPREMELY good with Hell in Boost-Mode. MLD has BeyLauncher L, and MF Meteo l-Drago CH120XF is a very good combo, and I personally like the LF tip. It depends on what you have, and what you need. Meteo for adding a good part to your collection with staple parts, HK for giving a whole new aspect to playing, and GPerseus (not SonoKong) for fun, especially if you only have a Hasbro Stadium. I would say Hell Kerbecs, but it all depends...
Im getting a hasbro vortex stadium tomorrow.
I own Poison Scorpio, Burn Fireblaze, and Ray Striker. All with only light launchers.
Edit: RustyXD I know.
Seriously Gravity is (well going to be) a top tier attack wheel and AD145WD are top tier stamina , so i would not get it for fun. MLD is ok if you have most top tier parts , but LF sucks it is one of the worst tips out. So as i said before if you have staple attack get GP and staple defense or stamina get HK.

EDIT: Hell Kerbecs and Gravity Perseus aren't even released by Hasbro yet.
I am tempted to buy the DS game for bakushin susanow Should I get it I want a legit answer with pros and cons.