Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Depends on what parts you already have...
(Jul. 08, 2011  12:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: Depends on what parts you already have...
i have lots part basically attack parts . im lookin for another good bey to use out of 4 i just said uncutomized. im used to using left bey anything u can possible reccemond
Uncustomised, they all suck. I don't know what to recommend.

If you change your mind, if you have ch120xf, get mld, if not, ldrago destroy.
(Jul. 08, 2011  1:00 AM)th!nk Wrote: Uncustomised, they all suck. I don't know what to recommend.

If you change your mind, if you have ch120xf, get mld, if not, ldrago destroy.

ty for help appericate it very much Grin
No offense brah, but clean up your posts a little bit more, they're a bit hard to read Confused
As for your question, post all of your beys and we can help out.
(Jul. 08, 2011  1:05 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: No offense brah, but clean up your posts a little bit more, they're a bit hard to read Confused
As for your question, post all of your beys and we can help out.
my bad, sorry about that i quit a few month ago . now im back in to playing the beyblade game and i have no clue what good to buy out of choice now. i think already got my answer thank for your help anyways.
How much is a New, Mint and Used Grip attacker worth each?
that probably one of the rarest plastics and moast wanted by anyone..especial plastics remembrance is coming in a week..
i would say NIB/mint one would be around 40-50usd...used..depend on the condition..it would be priceless if the rubber tip is too worn as it is the best thing about grip attacker..
Should I buy buy Fang Leone, its $0.99 $6.99 shipping, or should i just use LLD
its a cheap price..if you already have lld,then buy the fang leone..wont be seeing that price for fang leone..
(Jul. 08, 2011  5:52 PM)Bobthekiler Wrote: Should I buy buy Fang Leone, its $0.99 $6.99 shipping, or should i just use LLD

That Fang Leone (if it is on ebay and out of the Packaging) is Moded. it is made to spin left and right. ive seen it before.
Not just modded, actually completely fake, and made from scratch by the seller. Don't buy it, none of it's parts are legal.
I can't find Dranzer GT for sale online, does this mean it's worth more than most other plastic era beys?
No, there have been plenty of them for sale online recently. I'm sure more will appear. Most you would be looking at for one, if it is mint, is around $50.
I dont know whats better LDD and MLD or Hell Kerbecs and MLD or MLD and screw capricorn
answer fast please
I can't find prices for Dragoon GT, MS, and Dranzer G, GT. Can anyone tell me what they are? I believe they're all from Hasbro.
Ok is this worth the money or should I just stick to the plain launcher.
http://cgi.ebay.com/BEYBLADE-WBBA-Limite...4aac7d06a2
Well it does come with gravity perseus AD145WD , but it depends if you need all that stuff i wouldn't buy it as i am fine with a beylauncher +grip but it's your choice if you want to spend $50 on a launcher and gravity perseus , but i would say no (and you don't get PD with LED sight)
There is an intermediate option, you know? Just getting a normal grip instead of one with all the junk on it? That's what most people do (though I rarely use a grip).
Hi guys, in light of the upcoming plastics / HMS events. I feel somewhat motivated to purchase one. I have ZERO background knowledge of plastics / HMS, and I could use you guys' expertise.

Reason for purchase: Collection only. I would not battle it.

Which one should I get? HMS or Plastic? And more importantly, which bey? I would prefer it to be somewhat a decent bey uncustomized, similar to Hell Kerbecs / Basalt nowadays. It should have a 'collectible' value to it, nothing too rare, something similar like Hudson versions of MFBs.

Thanks in advance guys.
(Jul. 09, 2011  9:44 AM)Nutty Wrote: Um..... Driger S Gold Ver, I guess.

And Driger S would be... umm.. plastic or HMS? Like I said, I have zero knowledge on the old beys. Thanks

Any other options?
Plastic, and I have nearly no knowledge
In any of the old series, so that's the only one I can think of.
(Jul. 09, 2011  9:36 AM)Uwik Wrote: Hi guys, in light of the upcoming plastics / HMS events. I feel somewhat motivated to purchase one. I have ZERO background knowledge of plastics / HMS, and I could use you guys' expertise.

Reason for purchase: Collection only. I would not battle it.

Which one should I get? HMS or Plastic? And more importantly, which bey? I would prefer it to be somewhat a decent bey uncustomized, similar to Hell Kerbecs / Basalt nowadays. It should have a 'collectible' value to it, nothing too rare, something similar like Hudson versions of MFBs.

Thanks in advance guys.

Driger S like Nutty said but not Gold version (I'm pretty sure plated weight disks are banned)- Balance/Compact

For a great HMS straight out of the box you can't go past Wolborg MS- Stamina