Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

No. Rock Escolpio (Scorpio) doesn't have any good parts.
-troll face- so out of the best 4D bey, which 2 is recommended? Thanks
Beat Lynx and probably Scythe Kronos. Not counting lynx, probably LDrago Destroy.
(Jul. 07, 2011  12:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: Beat Lynx and probably Scythe Kronos. Not counting lynx, probably LDrago Destroy.

Not counting Lynx, I would go for Fang Leone actually.
Right Spin Attack MW's become outclassed or useless fast. All left spin beys, even pre-hws ldrago can still manage wins today. Fang Leone is good, but unpredictable, and being right spin means it has less chances to ko due to being unable to steal spin for more hits. Plus, it's got way more recoil.

Still, it's a valid contender, but ldd is my preference.
From what I have seen, and what I have seen posted, L Drago Destroy was really not that good.
DimSum2u in our "authorised sellers" forum is cheaper, and his comes with a launcher iirc.

Kai-v: testing thread shows good results on d125rf, and I like it on s130.
Wow i didn't no that you could get hell kerbecs without a launcher. Anyway about which 4D beys it would be
1. Beat Lynx
2. Scythe Kronos
3. Well 3 is a hard choice as LDD is a better attack wheel then fang but fang comes with W2D which is an ok stamina bottom so if you don't have any good stamina bottoms (Rotation you surely do) get Fang But LDD is a much better attack wheel
I'm yet to be scammed on ebay, and not get my money back, as paypal is heavily buyer-biased.
They pop up for about $40-$50 AU shipped pretty often, just keep an eye out, and check out the feedback rating and stuff.
So... just Fang and LDD? I was also planning to get Dranzer V2 and Dragoon G. Any good combos with it?
Dragoon G's AR is useful in attack combos. I'm unsure as to the uses of Dranzer V2, but know that the base is quite interesting.
Dranzer V2's base is interesting, but not that useful, it's AR has some upper, but not much. The main draw is it's SP, Cross Survivor, one of the best SP for zombies.
(Jul. 07, 2011  3:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: The main draw is it's SP, Cross Survivor, one of the best SP for zombies.
Didn't know that. Interesting...Joyful_2
Yeah, Dragoon V2 or Hell Kerbecs base, a compatible shaft, and Cross Survivor (or Defense Ring), are supposedly best for zombies Smile
Hmm, I just realised that with stuff I'm selling, I can make this Zombie combo (well, I actually have put Wide Survivor and a left SG for sale):
AR: Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Left SG (Bearing Version 2) (Wolborg 2)
BB: Defense Grip Base 2 (Wolborg 2)

Anyway, getting off topic.
http://cgi.ebay.com/BeyBlade-Metal-Fusio...14449#shId

Which one is worth buying/which one is the best Uncertain Thanks!
I'd like to know the value of Dragoon GT, MS and Dranzer G & GT. I believe all Hasbro.
I give it a good $40.
I'd wait for another answer though, I'm horrible at this kind of thing.
Should I buy this http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-WBBA-White-...4159dc3dbe or Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus?
If you have Perseus/MLD, then get that I'd say. And no offense, but I'd avoid the Hasbro GPeg. I understand it's cheaper, but the only good part is R2F, and they somehow messed that up with no bar. I'd either get this, or wait to see if Hasbro fixes the R2F, or just get a TT/SK GPeg, which would be a somewhat better choice.
Yes I do have them. BTW it has Assault version of L-Drago II and Stamina version of Persues. And I know about the no bar thing. Also Thank you.
Stamina Perseus is not as good as the other versions and Assault L-Drago II is good for Smash Attack, but outclassed by Lightning L-Drago. It has no rubber, so the Absorb L-Drago II is better.
And Assault LDrago suffers horrific recoil, due to meteo being lighter than lightning. Uncertain

And yeah, stamina perseus has some niche use, but it's pointless.

Plus, seeing as those are uncommon they'll be overpriced, and the clear stamina perseus from RBV7 looks nicer than that one anyway.