Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

i am going to toys r us tomorrow to get a new stadium, should i get a max stampede, a burning firestrike or a bolt blast?
Well honestly, they're all bad and have gimmicks that kill the beys themselves. If you see a Max Stampede WITHOUT the 3 craters, get that, as it's one of the best Hasbro Stadiums. But if it has them, then it's trash. I'd say get the Burning Firestrike, as IIRC it doesn't have a carved into the stadium kind of gimmick. Bolt Blast, I don't know much about, sorry.
(Jun. 27, 2011  11:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Well honestly, they're all bad and have gimmicks that kill the beys themselves. If you see a Max Stampede WITHOUT the 3 craters, get that, as it's one of the best Hasbro Stadiums. But if it has them, then it's trash. I'd say get the Burning Firestrike, as IIRC it doesn't have a carved into the stadium kind of gimmick. Bolt Blast, I don't know much about, sorry.

okay, thanks! i'll get a non-crater max stampede!
Well, the problem with that is that the ones w/o craters were a sort of "prototype" stadium. Now they all have them, so I doubt you will find one without the craters...
What? They re-added the craters?
I didn't actually know this.

GOD DAMN IT HASBRO, Y U NO SMART
Can anybody recommend a first stadium? It needs to be hms/mfb compatible. I live in usa so if i could get it locally that would be millions of times better. Id really like one without craters so the beyblade's can be thrown out of the stadium. Id definitely like for it to be real~ under 20-30$ though. No real rush so maybe i should wait for a attack stadium to come on the market? No gimmicks preferably like all the walmart ones have (not to mention annoying craters) :\. Any help is very appreciated thanks guys!
MFB attack stadium would be the best , but if you want a cheap one a Takara Balance stadium (this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt_-AQWRfXM ) but you wont find any good stadiums at walmart.
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:26 PM)Gogetablaze Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  9:15 PM)amaad541 Wrote: how much is dragoon gt worth? also what is better zeus or dranzer gt

dranzer GT its AR is amazing for attack!!!!
around $20 in my experience (thats the lowest price I managed to come by)

obviously no..dranzer gt worth more than that..just that ebay never know the real value of plastics..takara dranzer gt should be worth around 40usd..well..zeus is no better than dranzer gt..in count of rarity,dranzer gt is rarer than zeus too..but zeus is pretty rare..especialy the takara one..
for dragoon gt..i would say mint one around 45usd..
Hey should I get BBP, LDD, Beat Lynx, Scythe Kronos or Hell kerbecs?

(I'm mainly looking for an attack/defense type cuz I dun really like stamina)
Get Beat Lynx, its great in attack and its track is good in stamina
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:57 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Hey should I get BBP, LDD, Beat Lynx, Scythe Kronos or Hell kerbecs?

(I'm mainly looking for an attack/defense type cuz I dun really like stamina)

or..if dont have bd145...get hell kerbecs..good for defence,ettack and even stamina..
Ray Unicorno: TH170 is amazing for defence too.

I'd consider waiting till Beat Lynx gets a solo release from sonokong.
th!nk, ugh I meant to write defence only, but somehow I wrote stamina Uncertain
Sorry for being a newbie, and asking a very newbie question...

But I recently stumbled across my old beyblades, and put then up on ebay

Some guy messaged me and told me he would give me 15 bucks for my dragoon grip attacker beyblade alone.

I am familiar with beyblades, and know that dragoon is one of the more popular blades, but I don't exactly know much about the specific beyblade itself.

Is the Dragoon Grip attacker a good beyblade? Is 15 dollars a fair deal? Too much? Too little? Just right?
There we go! Right spot this time. But Dragoon Grip Attacker is worth more actually. It's one of the rarest, next to Dragoon MSUV. Too low, but that depends on the condition. How worn is it? Can you give us a link?
The blade itself is in great condition- the dragoon sticker is worn though...it still sticks though; its just worn...what kind of value does it have?

not to mention Id rather sell it on here to someone who is really into beyblading instead of just a reseller
Is L-Drago Destroy FConfused A worth Wile Buy for 20-30$
yeah..15bucks is rather TOO low..how worn is the rubber tip?
uit would be useless without the rubber trip..
It was on playmoya for 18 USD but they took it off.
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:21 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Is L-Drago Destroy FConfused A worth Wile Buy for 20-30$

20usd included shipping is just nice since ,ost on the ebay is 30usd with shipping included..
Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
Golden Bladers DX Set
Big Bang Pegasis DX Set
I'm looking to buy a TT stadium. I prefer the Attack stadium, but the Golden Bladers is looking pretty good. What I want to know is: Are they worth it? Good buys? Any mold differences? Can I find it cheaper?

And another thing...are there any beys that I should buy TT instead of SK? (I.e Gravity Perseus)
if i were you..most probably i will get the big bang pegasis dx set for the attack stadium and its parts..
but the golden blader dx set seems nice too since you can get gravity perseus and ray unicorno(cant really see,not sure though)
but the wide square stadium seems like les important than attack stadium..
The BBP DX buy a long shot , as it comes with great parts and a legal stadium.
I would not suggest getting the 'golden balders' set as it is sonokong so you will more then likely get an aggressive CS , a mold 2 gravity and your launcher would brake very quickly.
What 4D starter is the best to get currently?
Well all 4D's are starters execpt Beat lynx which is the best buy , but apart from that i am not really sure
BBP: Big Bang is good on TH220
Fang Leone: Fang is a good attack wheel and W2D is on par with WD
LDD: LDD is good for attack on various heights
Scythe Kronos: Scythe has good defense and stamina and EDS is quite useful