Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Alright. And between a Beylauncher and Light Launcher 2, the LL2 is better right?
No , a beylauncher is way more powerful , but that doesn't go here.

and about the wide square stadium it is a great stadium for free play so i would suggest it if you DO have a legal staduim Wink
(Jun. 13, 2011  9:49 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  9:20 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Real? Worth it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Battle-Stadium-Metal...2a0eeae5a7
Its fake. Don't buy it.

unless its crazy expensive, the quality is known to be terrible, or GPerseus Master is a competative player, there should be nothing wrong with buying a knockoff.

Also, all help regarding my last post is much appreciated please
if it is encluding shipping,not a very good as you can get it from some seller here with around 30usd including shipping..
It is including shipping, that is price is from dimsum2u.
that is not the best price dimsum2u had as he said he can get better price for it..you should wait as i'm definitely he will have the best price for it later..but if you hurry to have it,its not a bad price either..
Does anyone know whether I should buy Storm Pegasus or Earth Eagle? Which one is better.
It's not a simple as that. RF is staple part for attack types and Earth Eagle has some of tyhe best parts for stamina(only in the hasbro releases though). If you're only using hasbro parts and stadiums then RF isn't very useful.
(Jun. 16, 2011  5:40 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  9:49 PM)HorogiumX Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2011  9:20 PM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Real? Worth it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Battle-Stadium-Metal...2a0eeae5a7
Its fake. Don't buy it.

unless its crazy expensive, the quality is known to be terrible, or GPerseus Master is a competative player, there should be nothing wrong with buying a knockoff.

Also, all help regarding my last post is much appreciated please

Are you suggesting that it is okay to buy counterfeits? It certainly seems so. This is a thread to recommend good buys, not promote the exchange of counterfeit items.

GPerseus Master, I would suggest not to buy that. It is indeed counterfeit, if you can please save up for a Takara Tomy attack stadium.
I'm planning on buying Hell Kerbecs with Basalt Horogium and i can't choose between Flame Byxis and Killer Beafowl as like, a third bey.

Beafowl's got EWD, which is quite good, but Flame Byxis has 230...

Also, I'm going to trade DS for CS when I get it...
Advice would be appreciated... kero kero
(Jun. 17, 2011  10:24 AM)Reapers_Embrace Wrote: I'm planning on buying Hell Kerbecs with Basalt Horogium and i can't choose between Flame Byxis and Killer Beafowl as like, a third bey.

Get Flame Byxis,230 is a top tier part, people also say that ewd has some balance issues
(Jun. 17, 2011  10:24 AM)Reapers_Embrace Wrote: I'm planning on buying Hell Kerbecs with Basalt Horogium and i can't choose between Flame Byxis and Killer Beafowl as like, a third bey.

You should definitely buy Flame Byxis over Killer Beafowl, as Flame Byxis has Flame, which is awesome for destabilizers, Byxis which is great to use with Vulcan, 230 which is a game-breaking piece, and has amazing Stamina and Defense, WD is also awesome, it is one of the best Stamina bottoms.

Killer Beafowl has EWD which is slightly worse than WD.

That's a great trade.
should i get Big Bang Pegasis,Fang Leone. or L-Drago Destroy?
(Jun. 17, 2011  10:49 AM)SaintNP Wrote: should i get Big Bang Pegasis,Fang Leone. or L-Drago Destroy?
L Drago-Destroy has found some use to counter MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF.
Fang Leone's Fang is great for attack, W²D is almost equal to WD in terms of Stamina.
Big Bang Pegasis has found some Defense use, FGrin is useless.

So, It's you're choice, But I'd go for Fang Leone.
Should I get the Meteo L-Drago reshuffle or the Gravity Perseus reshuffle?
(Jun. 17, 2011  11:37 AM)gokurox Wrote: Should I get the Meteo L-Drago reshuffle or the Gravity Perseus reshuffle?

In my opinion, you should get the Meteo L Drago reshuffle set, since it has some awesome Attack parts !

The only thing good in the Gravity Perseus Reshuffle set are Gravity[s] Perseus[ATK] and RS.
If I could get any beyblade, Which one could counter Hell Kerbecs?
easily
(Jun. 17, 2011  3:26 PM)BasaltBullBDDS Wrote: If I could get any beyblade, Which one could counter Hell Kerbecs?
easily

A Hell Kerbecs BD145DS out of the box ? Uncustomized ? If so, then lots can, A simple Attack Type can take it out, Even a good Stamina type.
What would you call a "good stamina type" exactly? You should be more specific. He might not know what that is. Also Hell kerbecs can wipe out traditional stamina combos so it's important to say what a good stamina type is.
A simple Attack Type: Lightning L Drago CH120RF

A good stamina type: Earth [Mold 1] Bull 230D
230 combinations. Simple.
(Jun. 17, 2011  3:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: What would you call a "good stamina type" exactly? You should be more specific. He might not know what that is. Also Hell kerbecs can wipe out traditional stamina combos so it's important to say what a good stamina type is.

True enough.
Btw, I think that Hell Kerbecs uncustomized can be defeated by the current Stamina top tier,
Basalt Aquario AD145WD...

Well, Shika, are you sure that all of the 230 combos can beat HK? Not always.
Electric- Really? I doubt D to be a good tip for Stamina.... But yes, its amazing with 230... (Just being specific Tongue_out)
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:26 PM)Shika blade Wrote: 230 combinations. Simple.

I kind of doubt this tbh. Basalt 230 will have a higher win rate than Earth 230.
(Jun. 17, 2011  6:10 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Basalt 230 will have a higher win rate than Earth 230.

Definitely , but I was trying to provide "simple" as in easy to find and not complicated and hard to.

Only 230 should be easy to find, but Basalt and 230 and stuff could be "complicated."