Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I am craving for a Silver Quetz wheel and face.. So, is this the best deal?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-WBBA-Silver...049wt_1060

I am not allowed to buy stuff online, but if at all this is good, I will do anything for it... I'll sell my whole beyblade collection so that I can get enough money to buy this...
You want only the wheel and face?? If you like it..then you can go for it..but for such a low price there are chances of this being fake or damaged..but I am not so sure of it though.

P.S> Dont sell ur collection of plastics .. they are very valuable..and the money which u will get even if u sell ur plastics will be much more than what u need to buy this
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:22 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: You want only the wheel and face?? If you like it..then you can go for it..but for such a low price there are chances of this being fake or damaged..but I am not so sure of it though.

P.S> Dont sell ur collection of plastics .. they are very valuable..and the money which u will get even if u sell ur plastics will be much more than what u need to buy this

Well, I know... Still, he's a top rated seller.... btw, he has a pricey shipping cost, so that actually makes up for the low price...

Um, well, I know that too! I am really stuck on a narrow bridge that is about to break. Go left, you'll never get to explore the right. Go right, you'll never get to explore the left... So, sell my plastics, I'll never get them back.... Keep plastics, I'll never see Quetz again... What I feel, Aw, I am so very confused!
I have an idea...which u wont like...but it can work...why not trade quetz with one of the beys u have...if not then...I have another idea...why not keep ur beys on rent with someone like NitroNeo?..he pays u for keeping them at rent..and then once u r ready with the same amount of money..u can purchase it back from him....

(Jun. 11, 2011  3:36 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:22 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: You want only the wheel and face?? If you like it..then you can go for it..but for such a low price there are chances of this being fake or damaged..but I am not so sure of it though.

Well, I know... Still, he's a top rated seller.... btw, he has a pricey shipping cost, so that actually makes up for the low price...

Um, well, I know that too! I am really stuck on a narrow bridge that is about to break. Go left, you'll never get to explore the right. Go right, you'll never get to explore the left... So, sell my plastics, I'll never get them back.... Keep plastics, I'll never see Quetz again... What I feel, Aw, I am so very confused!

If you like Quetz then buy it but its a very outdated wheel and Plastics have become valuable and rare to buy , after all its your choice.

But if I was you I would have kept my Plastic Beys.

EDIT : Ninja'd by SAMKUL 95 !
I don't think you'd need to sell your whole collection for it. What you could do is a buy a Pre-Paid Credt Card that you could use online. I have, and they are awesome! I'm not sure on how India works with it... but let me say that it's worth it.

BTW, that seller is trustable 100%
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:44 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I don't think you'd need to sell your whole collection for it. What you could do is a buy a Pre-Paid Credt Card that you could use online. I have, and they are awesome! I'm not sure on how India works with it... but let me say that it's worth it.

BTW, that seller is trustable 100%

That's the problem! The reason why I can't buy online is the credit card. Not allowed to use that.
So, that's the reason why I am planning to sell some beys, get cash, give it to some relative or friend, who could then buy this wonderful thing online. Still, thanks to all of you for your suggestions.
Should I Get MF S2 Or MF S1?

Which three of these below should I buy?
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Ray Gil 100RSF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Aquario 105F
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:15 PM)ShimonCozaart Wrote: Should I Get MF S2 Or MF S1?

Which three of these below should I buy?
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Ray Gil 100RSF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Aquario 105F
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
I don't know about MF S1 or 2....

But for the beys you should get Meteo L-Drago... it has very useful parts.
The second choice you should gt is Ray Unicorno, very useful with CS and D125
Well, get MF-2
About your question about beys, get Ray Unicorno, Meteo L Drago and Rock Giraffe. Its very important for us to know your collection before suggesting at times, because-
Actually, to make the best of combos, you need just a total 5 beys
LLD
Basalt Horogium
Hell Kerbecs
Ray Unicorno
MLD from URS.
Voila! You have all top tiers! Well, just lacking an Aquario/Bull CW?
Combos you can create-
LLDBD145LRF
Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)WD
Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
(Jun. 11, 2011  1:14 PM)th!nk Wrote: Sonokong's have a reputation for being more aggressive, and because the only CS they make is for BB-71, getting a calm sonokong CS is difficult (roughly the same chance as getting a calm one from TT BB-71, I'd guess).

But yep, RustyX D is completely correct in what he's said Smile

Weird...I got a Sono Kong one and it isn't aggressive.
As I said, same chance of getting a calm one from BB-71. It's not impossible, the length of the rubber varies.

Janstarblast: Seriously, I wouldn't bother buying quetz, it's pretty, yes, but it's a pretty average blade. I wouldn't sell useful/cool stuff (plastics etc) to buy a bey unless it was actually good.
Janstarblast
and he could make MLD125XF which is sort of the same a ch120 , i mean it won't do as well but it should get good results still Wink
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:22 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, get MF-2
About your question about beys, get Ray Unicorno, Meteo L Drago and Rock Giraffe. Its very important for us to know your collection before suggesting at times, because-
Actually, to make the best of combos, you need just a total 5 beys
LLD
Basalt Horogium
Hell Kerbecs
Ray Unicorno
MLD from URS.
Voila! You have all top tiers! Well, just lacking an Aquario/Bull CW?
Combos you can create-
LLDBD145LRF
Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)WD
Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS

Well.....I do have Bull CW so what now?And add MF-H to the combo's you add me cuz I want to know which one would use it...
well add MF-H to Basalt kerbecs BD145CS and its great defense

and MF-H to Lightning l Drago BD145LRF

but leave your stamina custom without a MF-H
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:54 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: Which of these is better?
1, 2, or 3?

3 is the only one legal for WBO play so I say 3
Yeah defiantly number 3

How much would a bloody devil MS be worth ?
Depends really. There have been quite a few on eBay recently. Two ended yesterday for around $30 with no bids. The person only shipped to US though.
I ld like to buy it so much. I can t understand why he ships only to US
Has him an account on wbo? So i can contact him?(i m talking about the bloody devil seller)
I don't think any of his stuff sold which is weird since the prices were quite reasonable. I really wanted the hms grip. It was so cheap!
Has anyone actually contacted the seller to ask if he would ship to their country? As I mentioned early, I asked the seller if he'd ship to Australia and he said yes.
If he relists the stuff that ended yesterday then I will.
He has been relisting things that haven't sold consistently. I think the trend will continue.