Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I dont know if this is the right thread to ask but..what is the cost of a Strata Dragoon V?

And which is a good(and not very rare) plastic series bey..and also what bey makes a good combo with Dragoon G?
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:06 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yes. Phantom Fox is by far the most fun HMS bey. If you're getting them for fun, that's what you want.

Still, If you're stuck with those 3, definitely get Draciel, and if you want high recoil collisions, I guess Driger would be better than Gaia Dragoon.

I don't see a reason for him to be stuck with those beys....Those beys have been heavily outclassed by other beys..But there is another factor...These 3 hms beys are the 3 most common hms beys that we could find flooding in ebay etc (compared to other hms beys)...Hence the cost is considerably less!!!

Ps If it where me I would have gone ahead with Phantom fox Ms...if you are considering the "fun" factor...Apparently Beyfan is selling one.....
@SAMKUL95
NIB gaia dragoon V should be around 30usd..
among the plastics..you should get driger g,driger s,dranzer v2...
i would say dragoon g ar with dragon grip attacker base...but i dont know about the others opinion..
@ Samkul...

A mint Gaia should cost you around 30$-40$...In ebay you should find it floating around 60$.But it isn't worth that much...and about the combo...It is only useful for left spin combos..It provides good smash attack ( I was talking about Dragoon G )..

EDIT : BEATEN..
OK Thanks. And are there any other plastic beys which 'may' cost less than $15 including shipping? (I only found Dragoon G at $9 almost)
dimsum2u sells a few NIB Plastics for cheap, here's his thread.

Otherwise you can go on eBay and specify the price you are looking for.
Well, you might be able to find some used ones that are up for auction that "might" not reach $15 including shipping. But news ones...you're only going to find Dragoon G for around that price.
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:54 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: OK Thanks. And are there any other plastic beys which 'may' cost less than $15 including shipping? (I only found Dragoon G at $9 almost)

It depends...But it would be pretty hard to find nib ones...But dimsum2u is selling all of his plastics (The ones that are not sold out) for 16$ which includes shipping (Not registered though)...

EDIT : BEATEN..
On the topic of Dragoon G, I'll like to repeat my question, just in case the answer changes now...
I had asked about the cost of Dragoon G blue recolor with the Blade Base stickers missing. Now, I have found the BB stickers. So, does the price change a bit now, compared to the $30 without BB stickers?
Can I get a Quetz Silver wheel in exchange for that?(I know, its impossible) Just asking. Because that's the only bey, for which I might drop Dragoon G from my collection
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: On the topic of Dragoon G, I'll like to repeat my question, just in case the answer changes now...
I had asked about the cost of Dragoon G blue recolor with the Blade Base stickers missing. Now, I have found the BB stickers. So, does the price change a bit now, compared to the $30 without BB stickers?
Can I get a Quetz Silver wheel in exchange for that?(I know, its impossible) Just asking. Because that's the only bey, for which I might drop Dragoon G from my collection

I'm pretty sure The blue Hasbro recolor of Dragoon G wont go up for such a price even if it's NIB...meh..20$-25$...And I'm pretty sure people wouldn't be willing to trade a Dragoon g for the quetz silver wheel...Dragoon G is common..even though it's plastic..Yup it's a fact...
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:56 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: On the topic of Dragoon G, I'll like to repeat my question, just in case the answer changes now...

I'm pretty sure The blue Hasbro recolor of Dragoon G wont go up for such a price even if it's NIB...meh..20$-25$...And I'm pretty sure people wouldn't be willing to trade a Dragoon g for the quetz silver wheel...Dragoon G is common..even though it's plastic..Yup it's a fact...
Well, thanks dude! Also, about $20-25, I was told by BeyFan that it could fetch around $30-$45 max. So yeah, the only reason to ask about Quetz, was this.
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:54 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: OK Thanks. And are there any other plastic beys which 'may' cost less than $15 including shipping? (I only found Dragoon G at $9 almost)

my shop but you have to buy a few to get free shipping ot india 4to 5 otherwise $15 each
I doubt anyone would actually trade for a Quetz for that bey. While a blue Dragoon G is rare, it is something that you're best selling if you want a good return on it.
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:24 PM)BeyFan Wrote: I doubt anyone would actually trade for a Quetz for that bey. While a blue Dragoon G is rare, it is something that you're best selling if you want a good return on it.

Well, so any other bey, you think someone might trade for Dragoon G? Do I have a chance for Vulcan? I am craving for a decent right spin attacker. I have LLD as my only MFB right now.
My combos right now are

Attack: MF Lightning L Drago CH120 RF

Defense: MF-H Basalt Horogium GB145 WD

Stamina: MF-F Earth Bull 230 WD

Destablizer: Flame Gasher 100 SF

My question is, What should I buy to improve on all these combos to make them top tier status. And would it be necessary to buy MB or RS for my defensive type?
Get Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, and RS/CS would be a very good purchase.
Hey guys, i dont have any plastics yet, and i want some. I was wondering in terms of blades 10-15 Euro what beyblades should i start with??
Driger S is probably the best, though I'm not sure how much it would go for.
My current combos are:

/Attack/
MF Lightning L Drago 90RF
/Defense/
MF-H Libra GB145RF(Worn)
/Stamina/
Earth Cancer 85WD

I currently own only a Max Stampede stadium, so my question is:
Should I get either a stadium or more beys? If so, what should I get?

P.S. I am also sort of interested in making MF MLD CH120XF.
Get an Attack Stadium before you make any other beyblade purchases.
(Jun. 09, 2011  1:01 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: You should buy a phantom fox if you only care about having fun

yeah i do want a phantom fox i wanted that since i saw it , but i don't no how much its worth
so could you please tell me the average price for NIB one ? Smile
Rusty..

Beyfan was selling one on ebay..I bet he still has it even now..It didn't get sold out...It was around 30$-35$ including shipping...
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:36 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:24 PM)BeyFan Wrote: I doubt anyone would actually trade for a Quetz for that bey. While a blue Dragoon G is rare, it is something that you're best selling if you want a good return on it.

Well, so any other bey, you think someone might trade for Dragoon G? Do I have a chance for Vulcan? I am craving for a decent right spin attacker. I have LLD as my only MFB right now.
Well, unless someone is a big plastics collector, you could have a chance. But, it is doubtful that anyone would trade an expensive MFB for a plastic...unless it was an extremely rare plastic.
what would be an average price of these ?
Death Gargoyle MS / Dark effigy MS
Wolborg MS
Dranzer MS
Samurai Charger MS
Dragoon MSUV
Shining God MS
Round Shell MS
Dark Leopard MS
Slash Riger MS
Einstein MS
Jiaraya MS
Average prices...hmm...some are harder to know, since prices can really vary. I'll give you what I think they'd be.

Death Gargoyle MS / Dark effigy MS - $20-30
Wolborg MS - $20-30
Dranzer MS - $17-18 (these are on eBay for around that price, not many people sell them)
Samurai Changer MS - $30-60
Round Shell MS- $20
Dark Leopard MS - $40-60
Slash Riger MS - $50-70
Einstein MS - $20
Jiaraya MS - $20

These two can be REALLY expensive.
Dragoon MSUV - $100+
Shining God MS - $100+