Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

The reason to buy Galaxy Pegy and Ray Unicorno are the parts, and to be more precise, only their tips....
R2F and CS are actually the main reasons to buy those....
Thunder Libra? Never! Thunder hasn't been tested, but it seems to be really BAD!
Thunder is just like Infinity....since Infinity was bad..Thunder has no reason for buying as well..DF145 is outclassed in Stamina and BS is very useless as well..so there is no reason u should buy thunder Libra except for collection purpose
Um, how much is a Dragoon G blue recolor worth? Same question for a Master Dranzer Red and Gold recolor.

About Dragoon G- Used, all stickers in place. Haven't applied the stickers on the Blade Base, and lost the stickersheet.
About Master Dranzer- Heavily Used, only the Bit chip sticker in place.
(Jun. 04, 2011  3:54 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Thunder is just like Infinity....since Infinity was bad..Thunder has no reason for buying as well..DF145 is outclassed in Stamina and BS is very useless as well..so there is no reason u should buy thunder Libra except for collection purpose
Oh, so there has been testing done that you are stating this as fact then?
Well I read all this in one of the drafts about Thunder Libra on WBO somewhere I think
There hasn't been a thread for Thunder Libra made. Unless it was mentioned in Infinity's thread? Thing is, it has been out less then a week. I'd be extremely surprised if there was testing done on it already.

Everyone assumes it won't be that good, as they say it'll be similar to Infinity. They might be right, but people shouldn't make a judgement on it until there are tests.
Is A wide square for $25 (with Expedited shipping) Worth It?
(Jun. 04, 2011  6:13 PM)Conqueror Wrote: Is A wide square for $25 (with Expedited shipping) Worth It?

you sholdn't get it at all try getting the attack staduim instead maybe its alot better WSS it on good for multipul battles
WSS is not very good for competitive purposes actually..the result of all matches in that stadium depends on only luck..TT Attack would be much better as poseidon said
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, how much is a Dragoon G blue recolor worth? Same question for a Master Dranzer Red and Gold recolor.

About Dragoon G- Used, all stickers in place. Haven't applied the stickers on the Blade Base, and lost the stickersheet.>>>>>30-45USD
About Master Dranzer- Heavily Used, only the Bit chip sticker in place.>>>>>15-25USD since it is heavily used
(Jun. 05, 2011  6:41 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, how much is a Dragoon G blue recolor worth? Same question for a Master Dranzer Red and Gold recolor.

About Dragoon G- Used, all stickers in place. Haven't applied the stickers on the Blade Base, and lost the stickersheet.>>>>>30-45USD
About Master Dranzer- Heavily Used, only the Bit chip sticker in place.>>>>>15-25USD sine it is heavily used[/u]
A used blue Dragoon G would be $30 and under, especially since there are missing stickers. If it were mint, then it could fetch around $45.
It isnt a very useful part as BeyFan said because it doesn't make any top tier combo but u can buy it for the Aquario CW which is heavy and it's weight is well distributed...making it very good for defense
What 4D bey (not beat lynx) that i should get? (which can beat hell/bassalt BD145/230CS)
(Jun. 05, 2011  5:09 PM)Shika blade Wrote: What 4D bey (not beat lynx) that i should get? (which can beat hell/bassalt BD145/230CS)

You should probably get Beat Lynx TH170 WD but if not then L-Drago Destroy F: S because of L-Drago Destroy which seems to be a good smash attacker , and then make it MF L-Drago Destroy D125RF Absorb mode which is great.
Can you link me to tests?
(Jun. 05, 2011  5:16 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Can you link me to tests?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-L-Drago-...go+Destroy
Should I get beat lynx or Gravity perseus and ray unicorno?(About the same price.)
(Jun. 06, 2011  1:54 AM)Conqueror Wrote: Should I get beat lynx or Gravity perseus and ray unicorno?(About the same price.)

Beat Lynx. It currently is the best smash attacker out there, it outshines even left-spin beyblades.

If you need a L/R launcher than grab Gravity Perseus, its got plenty of use too. It's a real versatile wheel.
My sister wants to become a blader, and she would like to specialize in Defense beys. So, what starter should she get?
Thinking of buying BB-98 so I can get LRF, but I already own RF and R2F. In the combo MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 would LRF really make it that much better?
(Jun. 06, 2011  3:56 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: Thinking of buying BB-98 so I can get LRF, but I already own RF and R2F. In the combo MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 would LRF really make it that much better?

Apparently it does. It's win rates are much better with one.