Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

A mint Dragoon V2 could be around $20. I sold a NIB one on eBay at $30AUD + postage.
should i get a beylauncher suspension or Gpeg?
Galaxy Pegasus for its R2F is better then getting a suspension. Honestly, suspensions are that good...no real point to them. Better off getting launcher rubbers IMO.
(May. 27, 2011  7:06 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Galaxy Pegasus for its R2F is better then getting a suspension. Honestly, suspensions are that good...no real point to them. Better off getting launcher rubbers IMO.

ohh. what about the parts set? i mainly i want to get it for another RF but im not sure whether R2F is better to get or the parts set with a clear RF.
I am getting it from dimsum2u itself but since I need to add the cost of registered delivery it will amount to almost $10 isnt it?..so finally it is okay to buy...I mean it wont be a waste of money isnt it?
hi, I'm new to the current bbs, and was wondering if I could get some purchasing help. I have access to hasbro 1st, legend and booster series, not too familiar with what is available, but I was wondeing what would I have to buy to assemble something good at defense. Thanks.
For defense get in order Earth Eagle for Earth and WD then Earth Virgo for Earth and GB145 Dark Bull/Storm Aquario for either Bull and SD or Aquario and HF/S but if you can get Takara-Tomy get Basalt Horogium and then Ray Unicorno.
Hope that helped.
Also, get Lightning L-Drago. If you play in Hasbro stadiums, it does well uncustomized.
I'm kinda new to these new beyblade system I have access to ebay and i want to make a good stamina bey. Advice?
Should i get booster beyblades as they are cheaper
(May. 27, 2011  11:16 PM)Boxhead Wrote: Should i get booster beyblades as they are cheaper

Yes, you should. Starters cost more and they come with launchers but they are useless if you have a beylauncher.

(May. 27, 2011  10:27 PM)Reapers_Embrace Wrote: I'm kinda new to these new beyblade system I have access to ebay and i want to make a good stamina bey. Advice?

You should gather 4 beys to make the top-tier stamina combo Burn Bull 230WD:
Burn Phoenix 135MS, Dark Bull H145SD, Flame Byxis 230WD
(May. 27, 2011  9:41 AM)Hope Wrote: For defense get in order Earth Eagle for Earth and WD then Earth Virgo for Earth and GB145 Dark Bull/Storm Aquario for either Bull and SD or Aquario and HF/S but if you can get Takara-Tomy get Basalt Horogium and then Ray Unicorno.
Hope that helped.
Thanks, are all those standard releases, or can i get some as Medal Masters?

(May. 27, 2011  8:54 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Also, get Lightning L-Drago. If you play in Hasbro stadiums, it does well uncustomized.
Thanks, got that to see what the series was like before I joined. I use an old Korean stadium though, yellow and came with dragoon and draciel v.
(May. 27, 2011  11:28 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: You should gather 4 beys to make the top-tier stamina combo Burn Bull 230WD:
Burn Phoenix 135MS, Dark Bull H145SD, Flame Byxis 230WD

D works better on 230 though...

I think that Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD/CS would be better.
Mr. N is right, however, stamina is in an awkward position right now (a lot of defense combo's beat stamina types). I'd get basalt horogium, hell kerbecs, and either flame gemios 105cs or galaxy sagittario 145cs from bb-100, along with an mf-2. Make mfh basalt kerbecs bd145cs. If that doesn't perform as you'd like, you also have the option of making hell kerbecs bd145wd (boost mode), a top tier pure stamina combo.
hey guys..i'm thinking to trade..i want l drago destroy badly..but i cant buy online anymore..
is cyber dragoon battle special good enough for it?
I forget what that is, if it's an actual cyber dragoon bey, tbh, I think it'd be worth a lot more than LDD, as would most plastics.

TBH, if you want to limit what you're buying, LDD isn't really all that great. I'd wait till SonoKong release Beat Lynx, maybe. LDD is good, but yeah, kinda not-quite good enough.
It would be worth more then LDD, but Ben's has no stickers...so that does hurt it in a trade.
Hehe! Still, I think stickers really don't matter! Benjohadi, please do not make such a trade. If I were in your place, I would've traded one of my useless Draciels... You know, most Draciel beys are useless(for me at least)....
yeah..mine have no stickers except for bit chip..i want it because i like..its pretty...lol..haha..and i like the gimmick...not for performance obviously..
so..how about a flash leopard 2 or gaia dragoon v..
gaia dragoon v has no stickers except for bit chip..while flash leopard 2 is still have all of his stickers...
man..idk..but i want l drago destroy badly after i watched AD's video..XD

(May. 28, 2011  2:03 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hehe! Still, I think stickers really don't matter! Benjohadi, please do not make such a trade. If I were in your place, I would've traded one of my useless Draciels... You know, most Draciel beys are useless(for me at least)....

i'm pretty sure..no one want draciels to be trade for ldd...haha
(May. 28, 2011  2:03 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hehe! Still, I think stickers really don't matter!

You'd be one of the few that think that. Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec, hell...all plastics, would be for collections more then use. Collectors do want their beys with stickers. Well...at least I do...and I'm more into the collecting side of things when it comes to beys.
(May. 28, 2011  2:19 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 28, 2011  2:03 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hehe! Still, I think stickers really don't matter!

You'd be one of the few that think that. Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec, hell...all plastics, would be for collections more then use. Collectors do want their beys with stickers. Well...at least I do...and I'm more into the collecting side of things when it comes to beys.
thats why i dont mind to let it go for ldd..lol..XD
urgh..want it so badly..
but all of you said that cyber dragoon more worth it..urgh..made me love my cyber dragoon again...now i have feeling to keep it again..oh no..
btw..gaia dragoon v and flash leopard 2..ok to be trade for ldd?
Yeah, Flash Leopard can be traded.... Gaia Dragoon? Um I don't know....
BeyFan- Ah, in that case, you'll actually love to buy all my plastic beys! They are quite heavily used, but each and every sticker, is in the right place!
I'm gonna point something out here
LDD: Still being made, will keep being made for a few years, by which time you'll be able to buy one somehow, I'm sure.
Plastics: No longer being made. At all. Seriously, KEEP THEM.
nah..i'm getting rid of the one that i'm not really interested..got more rares which i wont sell..its going to be my family heirloom..lol..
(May. 28, 2011  2:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yeah, Flash Leopard can be traded.... Gaia Dragoon? Um I don't know....
BeyFan- Ah, in that case, you'll actually love to buy all my plastic beys! They are quite heavily used, but each and every sticker, is in the right place!

i know beyfan hate used unless it is really in good shape..XD
he prefer rares,recolors and nib
(May. 28, 2011  3:42 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: i know beyfan hate used unless it is really in good shape..XD
he prefer rares,recolors and nib
And mint :p