Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

That is not true. Bakushin is better than Burn for Stamina.
EDIT: Beaten by Rusty...
(May. 26, 2011  7:54 AM)Boxhead Wrote: is this good to get http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-Drag...4aab64dc13
or this
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BEYBLADE-META...4aaa75d634

of course go for the NIB one..it is worth the new one...
The tier list is way out of date so I doubt Virgo is top tier anymore. 5 minute mold maybe but no has one so it's not an issue.
What if I said I was getting my Virgo for $11?
Virgo for $11 is a descent price which I would get
Would a mint Dragoon V or V2 be worth the money?
(May. 26, 2011  3:28 PM)Masamune 107 Wrote: Would a mint Dragoon V or V2 be worth the money?

dragoon V2 over dragoon v .(even tough v looks better) and it depends how much and weather it really is "mint"
(May. 26, 2011  1:01 PM)Conqueror Wrote: What if I said I was getting my Virgo for $11?

It doesn't change how useful the blade is. I'd get something more useful tbh.
Should I buy a rock giraffe, a thermal lacerta or a galaxy pegasis
Galaxy Pegasis has only one useful part as far as I know..R2F..thermal lacerta doent have any top tier part...Rock Girrafe's R145 however can help in attack to an extent but it depends on the beys which u currently have and the combos u want to make to decide which of these to take
(May. 26, 2011  4:55 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: Should I buy a Rock Giraffe, a Thermal Lacerta or a Galaxy Pegasis?

I'd go with Rock Giraffe. Not because it is my favorite Beyblade, but it's track is useful in defense customs and its bottom is decent but outclassed. Same with the metal wheel rock.

EDIT: LONG beaten.

Now, for my question. I have $10 to spend. Should I buy a beylauncher and launcher rubbers that add up to $9.48, or should I buy a loose Basalt Horogium that cost $7.99 total? (no launcher)
(May. 26, 2011  7:02 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  4:55 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: Should I buy a Rock Giraffe, a Thermal Lacerta or a Galaxy Pegasis?

I'd go with Rock Giraffe. Not because it is my favorite Beyblade, but it's track is useful in defense customs and its bottom is decent but outclassed. Same with the metal wheel rock.

Now, for my question. I have $10 to spend. Should I buy a beylauncher and launcher rubbers that add up to $9.48, or should I buy a loose Basalt Horogium that cost $7.99 total? (no launcher)

If you don't have Basalt already, then get it. Also who are you buying a loose horogium from?
<should I buy RB5, Thermal Lacerta of galaxy pegasis
(May. 26, 2011  7:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  7:02 PM)iBeyblader Wrote:

If you don't have Basalt already, then get it. Also who are you buying a loose horogium from?

I'm getting it from ebay. Cheap, cheap! Grin
Is it worth getting Gpeg for the R2F if i already have a RF? or should i get Rock Giraffe for the track? since im planning on using Perseus as an attack combo.
Well I can't answer your question about Rock Giraffe, but R2F is a must have.
I am getting a Dragoon G for almost 10$ ...is it worth the money?
should i get super deck set or gravity perseus and full metal ldrago?
(May. 27, 2011  4:35 AM)Mugiwara Luffy Wrote: should i get super deck set or gravity perseus and full metal ldrago?

I'd get the Super Deck Set, as it comes with top-tier parts (MF-H, RF, WD, Burn, Libra?, 85, 90) Pegasis is a almost top-tier attack wheel. (It was removed from the list.)
Yeah, Pegasis is quite outclassed now. The MF's are a must have as well. Libra I don't think is top-tier anymore, but it's up there.
(May. 27, 2011  4:33 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I am getting a Dragoon G for almost 10$ ...is it worth the money?

is it included shipping?if not,it is not worth it..you can get from dimsum2u less than 10usd included registered air mail..
(May. 27, 2011  4:33 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I am getting a Dragoon G for almost 10$ ...is it worth the money?

You can get it for about $6.50 from dimsum2u, including shipping.
(May. 26, 2011  3:28 PM)Masamune 107 Wrote: Would a mint Dragoon V or V2 be worth the money?

dragoon v2 worth it..you can get a new one for 25usd on animetoyszone with registered airmail included..