Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Oh. Then totally get one, the extra weight really helps.
And, the extra decrease weight really helps too Tongue_out (mf-f for stamina)
Which is Better? Gravity Perseus(Attack Ver)BD145XF or Gravity Perseus(Stamina Ver)85DS?
Gravity Perseus(Attack Ver)BD145XF has better parts
BD145 is very useful
(May. 17, 2011  12:57 AM)TylerPT Wrote: And, the extra decrease weight really helps too Tongue_out (mf-f for stamina)

i beleive MF-F is 0.05 grams heavier...
Hmm well I'm stuck between 4 beys atm.
1. Dark Cancer CH120SF (need CH120 TT)
2. Storm Capricorne M145Q (a personal want HASBRO)
3. Inferno Saggitario 145S
4. Counter Leone 145D
I think I'm going to go with Dark Cancer, but I REALLY want Storm Capri, even though M145 and Q are useless. Pinching_eyes_2
I want to purchase some plastic generation beys, what are some staple pieces that I should go after first?
dont get storm capricorne it has terribli stamina and it spins for about 20 secnds i recomend inferno saggitario cuz its stamina is great and i have it.
I think that might just be a good deal, But look other places to don't be a idiot and buy something you don't want.
(I think Gravity is cool)!
Is Beat Lynx any good, Because I found a steal on him and I was thinking? Should i buy it?
(May. 17, 2011  10:41 PM)DVogtQB Wrote: I want to purchase some plastic generation beys, what are some staple pieces that I should go after first?

Driger S is a must have. Master Dragoon/Kid Dragoon are too good, for their attack rings. Wolborgs are good to get also.
I will soon buy 2 HMS Beys online, but don't know which one to get, Wolborg MS, Death Gargoyle MS, Samurai Changer MS, Shining God MS. I can only buy 2 HMS Beys.
(May. 18, 2011  12:29 PM)HH Wrote: I will soon buy 2 HMS Beys online, but don't know which one to get, Wolborg MS, Death Gargoyle MS, Samurai Changer MS, Shining God MS. I can only buy 2 HMS Beys.

shining god ms is a MUST bey if you can afford..its rare...then its up to you between wolborg ms and samurai changer...but i think wolborg ms nas better performance..
(May. 18, 2011  1:46 PM)benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  12:29 PM)HH Wrote: I will soon buy 2 HMS Beys online, but don't know which one to get, Wolborg MS, Death Gargoyle MS, Samurai Changer MS, Shining God MS. I can only buy 2 HMS Beys.

shining god ms is a MUST bey if you can afford..its rare...then its up to you between wolborg ms and samurai changer...but i think wolborg ms nas better performance..

I mean that I need the Beys that are good in performance for customizations.
(May. 18, 2011  1:53 PM)HH Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  1:46 PM)benjohadi Wrote:

I mean that I need the Beys that are good in performance for customizations.
wolborg ms is sure has good performance...i dont know much about samurai changer and death gargoyle..but i do think the best in performance is wolborg ms and samurai changer..correct me if i am not..
but i tell you one think,people are crazy to get his hand on shining god ms..it is even rarer then dragoon ms...you're gonna regret it if you dont buy it while you can...XD XD
My parents allowed me to buy 3 HMS Beys at once Smile, thanks for the answer Benjohadi!
Yes it is a good buy but the bbp dx set comes with better parts so I would suggest that although I like the clear attack stadium better
But I already have access to a bbp, and I don't have a galaxy pegasis.
(May. 19, 2011  5:24 AM)Conqueror Wrote: But I already have access to a bbp, and I don't have a galaxy pegasis.

Apart frm the bbp u get ...

85XF
105RF

these r gud parts...and btw in BBPS u get a recolour of BBP....U dont need to buy the GPDXS just fr a galaxy pegasis...but if ur need of an attack stadium...its worth gettin...
BBP comes with 85XF and 105RF.
If you don't have R2F RF is just as good.
What are good stamina parts to buy right now to improve my Earth Bull 230WD
(May. 19, 2011  4:16 PM)Vongola-Blader Wrote: What are good stamina parts to buy right now to improve my Earth Bull 230WD
Get a BB-96 for MF-F and 85. But if you use 85 switch the tip to SD or D. Also, if you get BB-96 you can make a lot of top-tier combos so get BB-96.
(May. 19, 2011  4:16 PM)Vongola-Blader Wrote: What are good stamina parts to buy right now to improve my Earth Bull 230WD

Change wd to a pd its alot better in such customs
(May. 19, 2011  4:52 PM)poseidon Wrote:
Change wd to a pd its alot better in such customs
PD has bad balance and sucks on 230.