Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Which bey should I get?
Gravity Perseus or Rock Giraffe.
Gravity Perseus, no doubt..
Is the Hell Kerbecs blue inferno available for sale already? I can't seem to find one anywhere.
(May. 04, 2011  5:26 AM)Uwik Wrote: Is the Hell Kerbecs blue inferno available for sale already? I can't seem to find one anywhere.

AkirasDaddy seems to have it...go here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2gIDscEigc
i have...
HASBRO
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
LL-drago 100 HF
Storm Pegasis 105 RF x2 (lost 2nd 105)
Rock Leone 145 WB
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Dark Gasher CH120 SF
Poison Scorpio M145Q
TAKARA-TOMY
Galaxy Pegasis C145 B
Flame Libra T125 ES
Thermal Picses DF145 B
Rock Aries 145 SD
LOOSE PARTS
C145
T125

B x2
ES
SD
*sigh*

Once again the beys i can get are Meteo L-Drago, Gravity Perseus, Galaxy Pegasis, Hell Kerbecs, Basal Horogium, Ray Unicorno, Killer Beafowl, Grand Ketos or Flame Byxis.
Anyway choose 2, 1 of them should be good straight out of the box and 1 should make a good combo with these.
I dont mind what type combo but if u have a good attack combo. i want 1.

How about Big Bang Pegasis+Galaxy Pegasis+Beystadium for £30 incl. P&P

PS what is better Fang Leone, Ldrago Destroy or Big Bang Pegasis and can u use them in tournamants in uk
and do u know a mfb upper attacker
@sonicsora: Hell Kerbecs is good right out of the box and a good bey to customize, while Basalt is good for customization.
(May. 04, 2011  5:43 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  5:26 AM)Uwik Wrote: Is the Hell Kerbecs blue inferno available for sale already? I can't seem to find one anywhere.

AkirasDaddy seems to have it...go here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2gIDscEigc
He has it yes, but he is not selling it atm. At least that's what he told me a couple days ago when I asked how much. I believe he said that only 3000 were made, so I'm not sure if he'll be selling them. Uncertain
(May. 04, 2011  7:04 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: @sonicsora: Hell Kerbecs is good right out of the box and a good bey to customize, while Basalt is good for customization.

Thanks. so should i get Hell Kerbecs+stadium+Big Bang Pegasis for £30 or $50 USD
is this a good price. i can get any other bey other than hell kerbecs (except BBP, Fang leone ect.) 4 the same price. I can also get Fang Leone or L-drago Destroy instead of BBP
Basically what is the best out of Fang Leone, L-drago Destroy and Big Bang Pegasis. ANd What in the best other bey 4 me
It is a VERY good price...Sorry I don't understand the "And what in the best other bey 4 me" but I do know this...LDrago Destroy is a good buy..Fang Leone is good for Fang and W2D as a spare WD, BBP is for Big Bang (tests has been made that it is a Good wheel.)
how do you know LDD is a good buy ?? and Big bang is ok but fang is better and the best bey for you would be basalt horogium 145wd and ray unicorno d125cs
Yes, you can buy it. Its quite awesome, but IDK if its been throughly outclassed now.
It has been outclassed by many...
Well, in that case, Boxhead, you may go ahead to buy the best bey ATM, Basalt.
i would say if you have basalt 85 and a MF-H buy it cause you can make MF-H Libra 85D
That's why I said, Libra is a good buy. But, if you wanna consider other beys, then you may ask the question once again.
But unless he has Mercury Anubus (or however it is spelt) or RB-7, he most likely will not have 85, so i would get the almighty BASALT!
i would suggest getting the whole super deck set Smile and galeforce 85 comes in bb-98 ....
is it worth it as i already got Pegasus 85RF seperately( which i regret )
(May. 04, 2011  12:48 PM)Boxhead Wrote: is it worth it as i already got Pegasus 85RF seperately( which i regret )
It wouldn't hurt to get another one =)
Also, that bey is nothing to regret about. Its an awesome combo of parts.
(May. 04, 2011  11:36 AM)GaleForce Wrote: It has been outclassed by many...

That combo is outclassed but the libra wheel is top tier.
if I have the choice between getting these 2 which one should I get I am Already getting Vulcan horogium BD145RS
But cant decide for the second one.
looking for an attack wheel and tornado isn't so bad plus RSF is great but gravity is good and XF is great so...
tornado horuseus 130RSF
OR...
Gravity perseus BD145XF
if not one of those then which one from RBV7 ...
most people who have had discussions with me know I favour attack types and know about the parts I have.
Has to be the second one! A deadly combo, XF is useful, and so is BD145. Gravity PErseus is already great at attack.