Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

So you need... Meteo L-Drago LW105LF (Spin Stealer/Attack) or Ray Unicorno (Attack/Defense).
(May. 02, 2011  6:23 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Considering that Hasbro won't have any major changes to the Metal Masters beys that are coming out, and based on TT/SK stats, which bey should I get first? Pegasus, Meteo, or Striker?

If you like attack then get pegasis for the r2f. If you need defense/stamina tip then get sstriker. Meteo isn't a must have beyblade in my opinion and hasbro won't even be releasing a left string launcher.
(May. 02, 2011  5:01 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  3:28 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Are you planning on buying just 2 and make a good custom out of those two only? Then I'd say you should get Hell Kerbecs and Ray Unicorno. But, sticking to the list only, Basalt and Byxis.

yeah just buying 2 but i have other beys. i dont want an instant combo. i just want some good pieces that could be customized with them. just tell me the best 1 for customizing and the best 1 straight out of the packet. choose from Meteo L-Drago, Gravity Perseus, Galaxy Pegasis, Hell Kerbecs, Basal Horogium, Ray Unicorno, Killer Beafowl, Grand Ketos or Flame Byxis. pls i need someones opinion.
no one answered me
I have flame Byxis 230wd
pegasis 145d
storm capricorn m145q
rock leone 145wb
earth aquila 145wd
spare parts:
thermal cancer df145fs, sf
i am going to buy basalt horrogium.
and a other beyblade. but I really want a attack beyblade to to challenge basalt
witch one should I buy?
I am a amteur lover stamina/defense and smash attack (if that helps to find the right parts for me)
(May. 02, 2011  8:20 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  3:28 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Are you planning on buying just 2 and make a good custom out of those two only? Then I'd say you should get Hell Kerbecs and Ray Unicorno. But, sticking to the list only, Basalt and Byxis.

yeah just buying 2 but i have other beys. i dont want an instant combo. i just want some good pieces that could be customized with them. just tell me the best 1 for customizing and the best 1 straight out of the packet. choose from Meteo L-Drago, Gravity Perseus, Galaxy Pegasis, Hell Kerbecs, Basal Horogium, Ray Unicorno, Killer Beafowl, Grand Ketos or Flame Byxis. pls i need someones opinion.
no one answered me
Good idea would be to list the beys that you currently have. That way, people can get an idea for a combo. Also, saying which type of bey (attack, defence, etc) that you would like the combo to be would be helpful.
i own
rock escolpio
storm pegesus
flame sagitario
lightning l drago
flame byxis
meteo l drago

what would you say the top three beys to get would be? please put the list in order because at the moment i only have enough for 1-2

thanks
beat Lynx:
Basalt Horogium
Ray Unicorno
Hell Kerbecs
beat Lynx
Hell kerbecs
basalt horogium
Gravity Perseus
(May. 03, 2011  3:44 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(May. 02, 2011  8:20 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote:

no one answered me
Good idea would be to list the beys that you currently have. That way, people can get an idea for a combo. Also, saying which type of bey (attack, defence, etc) that you would like the combo to be would be helpful.

kk thanks i have...
HASBRO
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
LL-drago 100 HF
Storm Pegasis 105 RF x2 (lost 2nd 105)
Rock Leone 145 WB
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Dark Gasher CH120 SF
Poison Scorpio M145Q
TAKARA-TOMY
Galaxy Pegasis C145 B
Flame Libra T125 ES
Thermal Picses DF145 B
Rock Aries 145 SD
LOOSE PARTS
C145
T125

B x2
ES
SD
*sigh*

Once again the beys i can get are Meteo L-Drago, Gravity Perseus, Galaxy Pegasis, Hell Kerbecs, Basal Horogium, Ray Unicorno, Killer Beafowl, Grand Ketos or Flame Byxis.
Anyway choose 2, 1 of them should be good straight out of the box and 1 should make a good combo with these.
I dont mind what type combo but if u have a good attack combo. i want 1.
if you get galaxy pegasis you can use r2f to make Lightning L drago ch120 r2f
basalt horogium is a good stamina type out of the box
and hell kerbecs is good out of the box buy you should change its tip
so i would say basalt horogium and hell kerbecs but ray unicorno and galaxy pegasis should be your next options
is £48 a good price for Big Bang Pegasis DX set including P&P (£16 for BB Pegasis alone)
Couple of MFs. Everything you said is good, but don't bother getting Beafowl, bad parts... In this order.
Galaxy Pegasis
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horogium
G Perseus
R. Unicorno
Flame Byxis
MLD
G. Ketos
(May. 03, 2011  7:31 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: is £48 a good price for Big Bang Pegasis DX set including P&P (£16 for BB Pegasis alone)

Yes, one of the best prices for BBP DX I've seen!
Hell kerbecs is a lot more useful.
(May. 03, 2011  12:21 PM)Boxhead Wrote: Hell Kerbecs or Virgo

Hell Kerbecs
Kerbecs is great for stamina
Hell is pretty good or Defence/Stamina
So is BD145

EDIT: Beaten
So here is my Buying list:

Attack Type Beystadium
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
85 track
CS bottom
Metal Face Custom Version [Clear]

All for : $90 USD.

Is it Good ? Bad ? Is there a better price ?
(May. 03, 2011  12:34 PM)Electric Wrote: So here is my Buying list:

Attack Type Beystadium
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
85 track
CS bottom
Metal Face Custom Version [Clear]

All for : $90 USD.

Is it Good ? Bad ? Is there a better price ?

Thats actually very good since
The ATK Stadium and 2 beys equal the same price so you get extra
I have flame Byxis 230wd
pegasis 145d
storm capricorn m145q
rock leone 145wb
earth aquila 145wd
spare parts:
thermal cancer df145fs, sf
i am going to buy basalt horrogium.
and a other beyblade. but I really want a attack beyblade to to challenge basalt
witch one should I buy?
I am a amteur lover stamina/defense and smash attack (if that helps to find the right parts for me)
Basalt is the best buy. Well, the best attack type going around ATM is Lightning L Drago. The best attack top in my opinion.
(May. 03, 2011  7:34 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Couple of MFs. Everything you said is good, but don't bother getting Beafowl, bad parts... In this order.
Galaxy Pegasis
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horogium
G Perseus
R. Unicorno
Flame Byxis
MLD
G. Ketos
(May. 03, 2011  7:31 AM)sonicsora123 Wrote: is £48 a good price for Big Bang Pegasis DX set including P&P (£16 for BB Pegasis alone)

How about Big Bang Pegasis+Galaxy Pegasis+Beystadium for £30 incl. P&P

PS what is better Fang Leone, Ldrago Destroy or Big Bang Pegasis and can u use them in tournamants in uk
and do u know a mfb upper attacker
£30 is about 50 US$ incase u wanted 2 know
(May. 03, 2011  5:21 PM)sonicsora123 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  7:34 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Couple of MFs. Everything you said is good, but don't bother getting Beafowl, bad parts... In this order.
Galaxy Pegasis
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horogium
G Perseus
R. Unicorno
Flame Byxis
MLD
G. Ketos

How about Big Bang Pegasis+Galaxy Pegasis+Beystadium for £30 incl. P&P

PS what is better Fang Leone, Ldrago Destroy or Big Bang Pegasis and can u use them in tournamants in uk
and do u know a mfb upper attacker

yeah sorry bout this but i wont get an answer if peeple keep overtaking me

Quote:Can someone please tell me the names of these and how much there worth.
http://img838.imageshack.us/i/kawasanjpi...01304.jpg/

any way its almost impossible 2 see them and u shouldnt buy beys you see in pictures randomly. do some research about them and look at what combos u can make with ur existing beys. all i know is they are not hasbro
well ok but you really need 2 wait till ive got an answer
ill try to work out the pic