Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 23, 2011  4:27 PM)zode76 Wrote: what should i buy? Rock Leone or Rock Giraffe?

Definitely Rock Giraffe, out of the two.
(Apr. 23, 2011  7:37 AM)r4sketch Wrote: is 4d or 2nd season beyblades available in shanghai China because my dad's going there next month. Or is just available in japan and korea.

i dont think any one saw this on the last page
Im not sure. Ive never heard of them over there though... :?
Oh, man! I saw a Sonokong hms set with a Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, and a sonokong HMS neo launcher grip. I already have DZMS and DCMS, but I really want a neo grip! Sure it's not hasbro or takara, but Sonokong's proved to be alright in most cases. Can I go ahead and get it?

If you want to see it, here it is.

EDIT: If I don't get this (which I'd really like to), then my other option is a takara Jiraiya MS (Which I don't need-already have WBMS).
Which bey can knockout more not the ounce who have usefull parts.
Aquario105F,Screw Capricorne90MF,Galaxy PegasisW105R2F.
Pls arrange in order thx.
i dont really understand your question but screw capricorne most likely has the highest ko rates then galaxy pegasis then aquario
(Apr. 24, 2011  12:26 AM)Sparta Wrote: Oh, man! I saw a Sonokong hms set with a Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, and a sonokong HMS neo launcher grip. I already have DZMS and DCMS, but I really want a neo grip! Sure it's not hasbro or takara, but Sonokong's proved to be alright in most cases. Can I go ahead and get it?

EDIT: If I don't get this (which I'd really like to), then my other option is a takara Jiraiya MS (Which I don't need-already have WBMS).
Just buy the Jiraiya MS it's really rare and has one of the best Bearing.
(Apr. 24, 2011  12:26 AM)Sparta Wrote: Oh, man! I saw a Sonokong hms set with a Dranzer MS, Draciel MS, and a sonokong HMS neo launcher grip. I already have DZMS and DCMS, but I really want a neo grip! Sure it's not hasbro or takara, but Sonokong's proved to be alright in most cases. Can I go ahead and get it?

or..you can get the neo grip...the toss the dranzer and draciel together on ebay or here...
is the super vortex stadium worth getting? should i buy that or Some other stadium(please name it).
@MarshMallow?

the Super Vortex stadium for me isn't work getting.it is a painted stadium.the bey's tip could sometimes stick on it.same as the Metal Wheel.I will rather just get an attack stadium thou.But it is basically you'r choice on what u desire most.as for me,it's just my opinion.
I've decided to put big money into Metal Fight Beyblade 4D. Since Beyblade: Metal Masters releases next month (Galaxy Pegasis, Ray Striker, Thermal Lacerta), I've decided to use the Hasbro releases to pace myself on buying them while also saving money. I can put good money into the new, promising Beys (such as Beat Lynx) and slowly get the Metal Masters Beys I want for cheaper.

I just want any feedback on my buying plan, as I'll have money soon and I'm ready to go all out for a Beat Lynx.
What do you guys think I should

1x BB-108 L Drago Destroy
and
1x BB-109 RBV7(Get some more later)

or

2x RBV7
(Get a BB-108 Later)?
It's not a particularly smart move getting a blade before any tested is done on it's parts. I say get 2 of BB-109 since all the parts in it are good. Guaranteed to get something decent and you may get Beat Lynx too.
Thanks, I Decided to wait for some test. If L Drago Destroy Is CARP. I will get 3 RBV7. Who knows. Maybe they all contain BEAT LYNX!
Which is better for defence and weight?
R145 or 145
My interest in bey blade is wavering to the point where I need to rely on other people to make my decisions. Yes, what a sad life I must lead going online and seeking advice for my financial issues on a spinning tops forum. lol.

My main problem was that beyblade was interfering too far with my education, and I had little time to play it. I've been outdated for a while now, and only just recently ordered new parts to improve my combos for the next tourney. My original plan was to let other members do the testing and use the top-tier combos at tournaments on holidays. I went to the "When Beys Collide" tourney and Sydney, and my Gravity combo could not land a single KO against any Basalt variant. I figured it was time to get back into the game, but my question is, is it worth my money to buy something I perhaps won't play with regularly. Is a stadium for infrequent testing + useless BBP worth $70. I'd like to keep playing, but I'm not sure about it. Money is no issue, its just greed really. I don't want to give TT large amounts of money if I'm at a loss, I want to save all I can towards my college funds. I can manage a couple of hundred here and there, but should I? What would you do in this situation. I remember as a kid, there were many instances where I bought things I played for a while and given up on them. WIl this happen to me with beyblade? This question is directed to testers who play regularly, is testing tedious. Also, should I grab a new smexy black camera set to go along? Eee

The gist of it: Should I get the BBP DX Set. Is there alot of value? WIll I get bored. etc The parts I buy will get outdated, but I dont know how to sell/dont think anyone will buy them... problems
(Apr. 24, 2011  3:29 PM)Ï€ Wrote: The gist of it: Should I get the BBP DX Set. Is there alot of value? WIll I get bored. etc The parts I buy will get outdated, but I dont know how to sell/dont think anyone will buy them... problems

i remember a post about the black stadium in it,he says that the stadium could melt...
Oh, wow, I have ANOTHER question. Should I spam like $100 on RBV7 and anything I already have I should just sell it in the market place? I know lots of people would pay a little more than the booster's worth to get a mint Vulcan Horogium BD145RS...
(Apr. 24, 2011  3:48 PM)Ink. Wrote: Oh, wow, I have ANOTHER question. Should I spam like $100 on RBV7 and anything I already have I should just sell it in the market place? I know lots of people would pay a little more than the booster's worth to get a mint Vulcan Horogium BD145RS...

Considering no CS and Basalt, not to mention no 230, spam like half. That's what I would do if I can't get it preweighed.
(Apr. 24, 2011  2:59 PM)zode76 Wrote: Which is better for defence and weight?
R145 or 145
R145 obviously. It is one of the heaviest tracks. It is also good , not only for defense but also for attack but I use it for attack more though.
EDIT: Also, next time ask in the ask an question. get an answer thread.
what plastic should i buy
they are legit but if you havent noticed its a bid and it has 4 days left Confused
o ya ik thanks i think ill bid that