Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

hell kerbecs bd145 basalt cs
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:07 AM)RustyXD Wrote: hell kerbecs bd145 basalt cs
Thanx allot
Edit:this refers to last page, didn't see there was another.

Well, if you pull the rev up launchers string at an angle you can get the strength for longer, but yeah, even that fails eventually.

Dark bull comes with sd, not sf, but h145 is a fun piece (and works well with a lot of wheels), and bull is top tier for defence (and stamina, though if it's a hell-based stamina combo, kerbecs is better). It's also got nice slopes for destabilising. SD is great for stamina. Hasbro's dark has a little defense ability, but is pretty bad.

So, I'd go for bull :p
thermal lacerta or rock giraffe i have every all parts of each bey except tracks and CW
i have gb145 bd145 230 h145 so i have a high recoil track and good defence tracks
i am gonna ask again how much can a used attack staduim go for and a tornado attack staduim
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:00 AM)RustyXD Wrote: thermal lacerta or rock giraffe i have every all parts of each bey except tracks and CW
i have gb145 bd145 230 h145 so i have a high recoil track and good defence tracks

I'd say go for Rock Giraffe. Great bey, just Rock is a bad part. Thermal Lacerta is not good IMO, but it gives a new part, WA145. If you wanna collect new parts, Thermal Lacerta
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:02 AM)poseidon Wrote: i am gonna ask again how much can a used attack staduim go for and a tornado attack staduim

I havent seen many t attack stadiums in the market currenty, I had one but it got worn down and all.... but for the TT Attack stadium I bought 2 for about 25 $ which is great
(Apr. 20, 2011  2:43 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: I havent seen many t attack stadiums in the market currenty, I had one but it got worn down and all.... but for the TT Attack stadium I bought 2 for about 25 $ which is great

Where did you buy two for $25. We are talking about US dollars right?
That price is impossible, Whoever sold it to you, doesn't know the value of a TT attack stadium.
(Apr. 20, 2011  12:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:00 AM)RustyXD Wrote: thermal lacerta or rock giraffe i have every all parts of each bey except tracks and CW

I'd say go for Rock Giraffe. Great bey, just Rock is a bad part. Thermal Lacerta is not good IMO, but it gives a new part, WA145. If you wanna collect new parts, Thermal Lacerta

It's WA130, and it's fact that Thermal Lacertal is bad, not opinion.
haha actually I got it loccaly while in dubai its takara and real it was for 1000 RS (pakistani) each and it is cheap BB-10 BTW it said takara and thats pretty much it I have got 2 one for testing and one for videos thats all I can say about them I dont know more ... Smile In UAED it was 59 DH Each
Which one, hell kerbecs or BBP for G.perseus FGrin?
BBP and Hell is better than Galaxy Pegasus F : D
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:12 AM)CononKudo Wrote: Is this worth 80 USD? http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fusio...341wt_1184

Slightly less, in my opinion.
Last time I checked, the Maximum series also didn't include Meteo, but I guess that is just a useful mistake on the seller's part...
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYS-beyblade-met...4aaa745b31
Which one of them?
there fake but if you want a real 1 i would suggest ray unicorno
Ok i have Burn Phoenix, Storm capricorn, earth Virgo, Lightning L Drago and Flame Libra what beys should i get nezxt i have about 50 dollars i can buy takaratomy too.
basalt horogium hell kerbecs flame byxis ray unicorno and if you have enough left galaxy/storm pegasis
Hope. Storm Pegasus or something with RF. Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs. Maybe a Flame Byxis or Fang leone if you want.
So what order do i but them?
Basalt, Hell, Ray, Pegasus, Byxis.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Metal-Fight-Beybl...2a0dc48d50
Good or not?