Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yep! Take balance stadium. Or as th!nk said, get tornado attack or wide square. Do not take super attack. Its great for beginners to get to learn sliding shoot, but there is something like a ridge in the center that hinders performance. Other than that, you can also take the stadium which has that battery operated rotating center, its fun to play in.
Meh, the battery powered tornado stadium (with herculeo) is kinda lame, super attack is designed for exciting attack v attack battles, and is apparently legal to those ends. Wide square would be my recommendation after tornado attack, as it allows for fun multi battles. Standard stadium is, uhh, well the red floor looks cool, and it's tourney legal.
Is 10 GBP worth for BB-10 or should i buy BB-98 for 35 GBP. My stadium currently has cracks, and i'm not gonna buy from dimsum2u atm. I cant buy online at all. Until next few weeks
£10 for BB-10?! For the love of god get it! That's really cheap.
(Apr. 08, 2011  4:46 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: £10 for BB-10?! For the love of god get it! That's really cheap.

But in his country it may be the actual RRP.
Anyone know a good beyblade deal for £20 or less? I want a collection of plastics so maybe a few beys for cheap from somewhere, or if so maybe any good metal fusion deals? Thanks.
RRP?? I have a MFB stadium, maybe i will buy another stadium for videos/tests while my current stadium will be for fun battles. Yup, £10 for BB-10 , living in asia is great Smile.
Im not sure wat bey to buy today. Any suggestions?
(Apr. 08, 2011  5:22 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: RRP?? I have a MFB stadium, maybe i will buy another stadium for videos/tests while my current stadium will be for fun battles. Yup, £10 for BB-10 , living in asia is great Smile.

Recommended Retail Price - the normal price you find in shops.
(Apr. 08, 2011  7:48 PM)Gasher Master Wrote: Im not sure wat bey to buy today. Any suggestions?

Which bey would make you feel great ?
I dont know thats y im asking for suggestions
(Apr. 08, 2011  7:52 PM)Gasher Master Wrote: I dont know thats y im asking for suggestions

Basalt Horogium/ Hell Kerbecs/Flame Byxis + others if you want to compete/beyblades that perform well. Though get what makes you happiest; even it it means poor performing ones.
How much would a NIB Kid Dragoon (Orange) from RBV4 be Worth?

I've Come to a Conclusion. I may buy that Set with Tornado Attack (If it actually is Who is buying it?) but for the Price of $50 I have more Priority's ATM.
If I can find a Wide Square cheap enough I will buy it. Thats my Second Option.

But Stadia aren;t my #1 Priority ATM.
I'm thinking about buying some HMS/Plastic Beyblades. What are some staples?
(Apr. 08, 2011  11:20 PM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: I'm thinking about buying some HMS/Plastic Beyblades. What are some staples?

I think most of the best Beyblades got their articles on Beywiki, so you should read some of them.
ok so i have like $100+(50 today 50 next week then more later) coming my way pretty soon and idk what to do cause theres a tournament i wanna go to coming up soon. should i get the ULT Reshuffle Meteo set and wait then get ULT Reshuffle Perseus set. Or should i get BBP, Fang ,Basalt, Hell,Galaxy,Unicorno, Byxis, and a grip support and then wait and get the two reshuffle sets later??
what other beys do you have ?
but yeah save the reshuffle sets for later
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:59 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: ok so i have like $100+(50 today 50 next week then more later) coming my way pretty soon and idk what to do cause theres a tournament i wanna go to coming up soon. should i get the ULT Reshuffle Meteo set and wait then get ULT Reshuffle Perseus set. Or should i get BBP, Fang ,Basalt, Hell,Galaxy,Unicorno, Byxis, and a grip support and then wait and get the two reshuffle sets later??

Since the metagame is sort of dominated by MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS and MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, I would save the reshuffle sets for later.
I third this Notion.
(Apr. 09, 2011  1:15 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  12:59 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: ok so i have like $100+(50 today 50 next week then more later) coming my way pretty soon and idk what to do cause theres a tournament i wanna go to coming up soon. should i get the ULT Reshuffle Meteo set and wait then get ULT Reshuffle Perseus set. Or should i get BBP, Fang ,Basalt, Hell,Galaxy,Unicorno, Byxis, and a grip support and then wait and get the two reshuffle sets later??

Since the metagame is sort of dominated by MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS and MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, I would save the reshuffle sets for later.

ok now my thing is i can get BBP=$20 Fang=$20 ,Basalt=$13, Hell=$13,Galaxy$10,Unicorno$10, Byxis$10, and a grip support=$8 all for $104 from iXus's shop how do i know that this guy is legit and not scamming cause those are really cheap prices
He has provided Photos with his Username. He isn't a Scammer I have bought from him Before.
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:06 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: He has provided Photos with his Username. He isn't a Scammer I have bought from him Before.
oh you did. what did you get? how long did it take? was the boxing good?
Rest assure he is a good seller.
How much is Dragoon MS worth?
$70+

Thing is, since they go so high on eBay, people think they are worth over $100...
I'm wondering, should I get new Beys or should I get multiples of top-tier parts?

Top Tier Parts That I Own:

Metal Face
Metal Face Heavy
Bull
Aquario
Lightning
Pegasis
Vulcan
Basalt
Libra
Earth x2
Burn
100 x3
CH120
GB145
145 x3
DF145 x2
RF x2
RSF
CS
SD
WD x3
D

I do plan on getting Flame Byxis and Gravity Perseus, but not Virgo because of how expensive it is...