Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 03, 2011  5:43 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Cs comes in two bb100 beys, available cheaper than unicorno, via ebay.

Basalt is THE BEST wheel out, don't tell someone not to buy it or "only if it's all you can get" just because it doesn't appeal to your carpin tastes! Irks performance tip is TOP TIER. It is common, but it's also THE BEST stamina tip for most beys.

But it's harder to get and you're not guaranteed to get it first try. Ray Unicorno is more useful than those two. AND you're guaranteed to get it first go. But sorry, I don't take any attention to random boosters.
(Apr. 03, 2011  5:56 AM)GaleForce Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  5:43 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: Cs comes in two bb100 beys, available cheaper than unicorno, via ebay.

Basalt is THE BEST wheel out, don't tell someone not to buy it or "only if it's all you can get" just because it doesn't appeal to your carpin tastes! Irks performance tip is TOP TIER. It is common, but it's also THE BEST stamina tip for most beys.

But it's harder to get and you're not guaranteed to get it first try. Ray Unicorno is more useful than those two. AND you're guaranteed to get it first go. But sorry, I don't take any attention to random boosters.
I think he was talking about buying the actual bey not the RB
Yeah, buzztoy on ebay sells them independently. Other sellers may too, but I thi nk he's the cheapest.
what about thermal lacerta and thankyou Kai-V for making it clear I was thinking of getting another unicorno as y CS is wearing down so yeah unicorno or lacerta
(Apr. 03, 2011  8:18 AM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: Flame Byxis or or Screw Capricorne?

Byxis. It has 230 which is more useful than most parts Screw has. 90 just doesn't find as much use anymore.
what kind of bey will you guys suggest for attack?
(Apr. 03, 2011  8:56 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: what kind of bey will you guys suggest for attack?

vulcan horuseus 145D (the vulcan wheel )
lightning L-drago 100HF (again the wheel but also the track)
pegasis 105F/145D (either one for pegasis but the second one for D in stamina)
@ bigbangpegasis9 galaxy pegasis, storm pegasis , gravity perseus , meteo l drago , lightning l drago , and/or vulcan horseus
@bigbangblaze ray unicorno thermal lacerta has no useful parts
(Apr. 03, 2011  8:56 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: what kind of bey will you guys suggest for attack?

Vulcan Horuseus, Lightning L-Drago, Gravity Perseus, Meteo L-Drago.
I hope this is what you meant.
oh yeah and i forgot to mention to bigbang pegasis 9 get any bey with an attack type Rubber flat
(Apr. 03, 2011  9:01 AM)RustyXD Wrote: @ bigbangpegasis9 galaxy pegasis, storm pegasis , gravity perseus , meteo l drago , lightning l drago , and/or vulcan horseus
@bigbangblaze ray unicorno thermal lacerta has no useful parts

Ray Unicorno has useful parts. Like D125 which can be used like Gravity Perseus D125RF. CS for heaps of Defense/Stamina ( forgot which one) combos. Ray has some use in attack and destabilizing.
he meant lacerta doesnt have useful parts but yeah it has thermal so theres an argument
Don't consider me as dumb but is the MF-2, the same as the MF-H?
(Apr. 03, 2011  12:47 PM)Futomos Wrote: Don't consider me as dumb but is the MF-2, the same as the MF-H?

Not necessarily ... Try reading the BB-84 and BB-85 topics.
i need a list of around 10 to 20 ish beys in hasbro's metal fusion that are good for out of box a battles i use stamina and (rarliy) attack but i want to start useing defence types
balence types are... so-so with me.

i have theses so dont put theses in:
storm capricorn 145m q
lightning L drago 100 hf
flame sagittario c145 s
earth eagle 145 wd
storm aquario 100 hf/s
dark wolf df145 fs

AS FAST AS U CAN I NEED IT!!
Night Virgo DF145 BS or Earth Virgo GB145 BS?I don't have any of the parts on either bey.Also whats the usefull parts?
Night - Decent defence potential
Hasbro Earth - Good for Defence and for stamina
GB145 - Good for defence
Virgo clear wheel - Decent stamina
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:38 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Night - Decent defence potential
GB145 - Good for defence

So I should lean more twoards Earth Virgo GB145 BS?
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:42 PM)Idk Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  11:38 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Night - Decent defence potential
GB145 - Good for defence

So I should lean more twoards Earth Virgo GB145 BS?

I don't know... Earth and GB145 are starting to be outclassed by Basalt and BD145. It's still a pretty good purchase though.
Earth is outclassed by basalt
Yes, it is slightly outclassed. Was there any point in repeating what I said?
He said "starting" it dosen't mean it is..yet.

EDIT:Beaten..
um not starting to. Earth and GB145 are definatly outclassed. Just as an interesting note Earth was outclassed on release by Libra.
I don't think libra outclassed earth 'on release'.

The testing topic that was for libra's unbanning showed there actually wasn't a big difference. With a good launch technique, eyes to predict an opponent, they're more or less equal.