Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Attack: galaxy pegasis for r2f gravity perseus gravity top tier and comes with beylauncher lr
defence grand ketos basalt horogium ray unicorno ray gil all for preformance tip execpt basalt
stamina hell kerbecs for all parts execpt ds flame byxis for 230
and the super deck set is good 2
edit beaten i took ages 2 type Tongue_out
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:22 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: For Attack:LLDragoor Gravity Perseus,Storm Pegasis/Galaxy Pegasis,Vulcan Horseus,Rock Giraffe MF and 85 track.
Defense:MF-2 Earth virgo,Hell Kerebcs,Basalt Horgouim and Grand Ketos/Ray uNicorno and Flame Byxis.
StaminaEeearth Aquila,Hell Kerebcs,Gravity Perseus and 85 track and Flame Byxis.

L Drago, Kerbecs, Horogium,Horuseus - FIXED. Storm Pegasis Is Quite Outclassed Now, BB-96 Would Be Good Option, I Know He Didn't Asked For Sets. .
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:26 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:22 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: For Attack:LLDragoor Gravity Perseus,Storm Pegasis/Galaxy Pegasis,Vulcan Horseus,Rock Giraffe MF and 85 track.
Defense:MF-2 Earth virgo,Hell Kerebcs,Basalt Horgouim and Grand Ketos/Ray uNicorno and Flame Byxis.
StaminaEeearth Aquila,Hell Kerebcs,Gravity Perseus and 85 track and Flame Byxis.

L Drago, Kerbecs, Horogium,Horuseus - FIXED. Storm Pegasis Is Quite Outclassed Now, BB-96 Would Be Good Option, I Know He Didn't Asked For Sets. .

Isn't RF still the most Viable option for Attack.
RF is top tier how is it outclassed and i forgot to say vulcan horseus
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:30 AM)RustyXD Wrote: RF is top tier how is it outclassed and i forgot to say vulcan horseus

I Meant Storm, And 105 Are Outclassed. BB-96 Comes With Pegasis Which Is Good For Attack Than Storm, And Comes With 85 And RF.
Did you all really just answer his question with more than just a link ? Seriously, we have a clear "What to Buy in MFB" topic, what are you waiting for to tell people to start using it ?
Is there any releases that I should look out for within the next 6 months?

Because my Mum said if my next purchase is over £100 then I will be banned to get anything and so I want to see if their is anything worth getting so I can go along with this.
-------------------

Sorry if this is the wrong place, I am kinda confused because it is related to what new Bey's I should get but not completely about it. So please understand that I am not sure and don't nag me about it, just simply tell me

Smile
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:08 PM)RAW Wrote: Is there any releases that I should look out for within the next 6 months?

Because my Mum said if my next purchase is over £100 then I will be banned to get anything and so I want to see if their is anything worth getting so I can go along with this.
-------------------

Sorry if this is the wrong place, I am kinda confused because it is related to what new Bey's I should get but not completely about it. So please understand that I am not sure and don't nag me about it, just simply tell me

Smile

We can't say what you should buy 6 months from now, 4D beyblades could bring the most powerful parts or just suck. If you want to make a purchase 6 months from now, come back to this thread then. It's just too early to tell you which future releases are good.
What do you guys think I Should get:
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
Killer Beafowl
(And wait for L Drago Destroy to come out)

OR

Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
Meteo L Drago
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:30 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: What do you guys think I Should get:
Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
Killer Beafowl

OR

Hell Kerbecs
Flame Byxis
Meteo L Drago

Neither Killer Beafowl or Meteo L Drago are that good. I would get Basalt Horogium instead.
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:42 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: I all Ready have that?

Well, Killer Beafowl and Meteo L Drago are both outclassed. If you really must choose between them I'd choose Meteo L Drago. It shows more potiental than Kill Beafowl.
I'd buy Meteo L Drago for collectors purposes, but screw capricorn has a 90 track and an mf.
I don't really care about collection purposes. As long as I can win Wink!!!!!!
What's the most I should pay for Basalt Horigium, Fang Leone, BBP DX set, Hell Kerbecs, MLD reshuffle, GP reshuffle, and the super deck set?
I have $30; what should I buy? Everything I have is listed in my sig, and I only have Hasbro stadiums (PTW & MS)
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:36 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: I have $30; what should I buy? Everything I have is listed in my sig, and I only have Hasbro stadiums (PTW & MS)

For about that amount you could probably get an Attack Type BeyStadium from OkinawamTS or AkirasDaddy.
hi guys..i have a lime green dragoon MSUV..but.....it has different running core..its looks new...look mint...
how much should i sell it?(well..one of the most important part of it...the running core...is not there.. T.T)
Don't expect much for it. As you mentioned, the running core is the valuable part of the bey. Rest of it is kind of carp.
(Mar. 30, 2011  4:57 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Don't expect much for it. As you mentioned, the running core is the valuable part of the bey. Rest of it is kind of carp.

yeah..is 20-30usd is good for it?but maybe selling the trough ebay is the best..perhaps some crazy collectors want it...
How much are these items worth mint?

Slash Riger MS
Slash Riger MS (Dark Blue)
Samurai Changer (Red)
Phantom Fox MS (Green)
slash riger $50-70
slash riger $60-$80
samari charger $40-50
phantom fox 30-40
L Drago URS
Perseus URS
Or BBP DX Set? I already have an attack stadium btw.