Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

It's not released yet so.... no one can really say if it's worth it.

It looks pretty cool, so it's worth it to me.
Which 2 out of these 4 should I get? Basalt Horogium, hell Kerbecs, gravity Perseus and killer Beafowl. In other words which 2 are the best?
Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs are the best ones to buy.
price check on a black wyvern dj? slightly used.
(Mar. 23, 2011  11:25 PM)ThunderPhoenix1 Wrote: Which 2 out of these 4 should I get? Basalt Horogium, hell Kerbecs, gravity Perseus and killer Beafowl. In other words which 2 are the best?

Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs.

Edits: Whoops! Did not noticed it was posted, anyway thanks Electric for telling.
(Mar. 24, 2011  5:55 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2011  11:25 PM)ThunderPhoenix1 Wrote: Which 2 out of these 4 should I get? Basalt Horogium, hell Kerbecs, gravity Perseus and killer Beafowl. In other words which 2 are the best?

Basalt Horogium and Hell Kerbecs.

This was already answered twice, In last page.

Why did you answer it again?
(Mar. 24, 2011  6:22 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Is Ray Gil Worth Getting?

Yep. It is.

Its Metal Wheel has some strong Smash Attack. Its Track, 100, is also an extremely useful part in many combinations for almost all types, but the reason to get this Beyblade is really RSF, its tip. Similar to RS, it provides almost the same defending skills but even has less balancing problems, making it one of the best Defense Bottoms to date.

[Source: What to buy in MFB]

Ray gill is a godd buy but needs ni immediat attentions and most parts have better parts for what they serve. Ray has uses in attack but i outclassed by numerous other wheels such as vulcan lighttning, meteo and gravity. Also being one of the thinest clear wheels it serves well to destablising . It also has 100 ( available from many other beyblades ) a decent stamina and attack. RSf also serves well to defence sand is also the 2nd best part argumentally. So overall it has decent parts but like i said they are numerous other beyblades that take priority.
umm i hope this is the right place to put this but umm is this site reliable cheap sale
http://megafunbox.com/BeyBlade-Wholesale...186?s=Name ASC&p=5 im buying flame byxis hell kerbecs wide stadium gravity persues burn phoenix screw capricorn is this good
I have never seen that website, and apparently Basalt Horogium is cheaper than Flame Sagittario..
I actually have no clue what to say to you. If they don't give you what you ordered, file a complaint with paypal. Other then that, try it?
(Mar. 24, 2011  11:11 PM)Dan Wrote: I have never seen that website, and apparently Basalt Horogium is cheaper than Flame Sagittario..
I actually have no clue what to say to you. If they don't give you what you ordered, file a complaint with paypal. Other then that, try it?

thanks SO CHEAP
(Mar. 24, 2011  11:08 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: umm i hope this is the right place to put this but umm is this site reliable cheap sale
http://megafunbox.com/BeyBlade-Wholesale...186?s=Name ASC&p=5 im buying flame byxis hell kerbecs wide stadium gravity persues burn phoenix screw capricorn is this good

off topic flame saggitario is 6.90 basault is 10.40
never mind thet require a certain amount you have to buy why would i need 12 flame byxis
they've got a lot of the really old stuff available at reasonable prices. they even have bb-18 libra for sale. hrmmm tempting. . . .
It's wholesale.... Means you need to order loads. i.e meaning it's not worth buying from there. The only possible use this could have is if you want to be a seller.
they do sell them individually if you bothered to look
oh so it is... darn
(Mar. 24, 2011  11:48 PM)Otsu Wrote: they've got a lot of the really old stuff available at reasonable prices. they even have bb-18 libra for sale. hrmmm tempting. . . .

It's out of stock...

Also they don't sell individually for most items. It says the minimum order for most things is at least 5.
Is the BB-41 Super Attack Stadium good? I can't get BB-10 Attack Stadium.
If you can't afford it then you buy it or the balance stadium works too.
(Mar. 25, 2011  2:54 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: If you can't afford it then you buy it or the balance stadium works too.
My balance stadium is coming, but I heard it's bad for attack types.
super attack isn't much better. gotta get attack stadium, it's the law. jk
hey huys I have:
Earth Leone/Gasher 145/DF145/T125WD
I want a better track
should I go for:
Flame saggitario C145 or Flame byxis 230?
I want a stamina/defense
Hell Kerbecks with Light Launcher, Basalt Horigum with light launcher, or Gravity Perseus with String launcher when you have no Takra Tomy Stuff. HK: 30 Dollars, BH:20 Dollars, GP: 30 Dollars
Hell Kerbecs , Gravity Perseus, Meteo L Drago, Screw Capricorn, Ray Gil or Flame Byxis.
I can only buy two. (I prefer Attack types. Though any of these would be fine as long some parts can be used in Top-tier combos.)
Gonna buy two of them with Metal Face remoldeling set.
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:07 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Hell Kerbecs , Gravity Perseus, Meteo L Drago, Screw Capricorn, Ray Gil or Flame Byxis.
I can only buy two. (I prefer Attack types. Though any of these would be fine as long some parts can be used in Top-tier combos.)
Gonna buy two of them with Metal Face remoldeling set.

I would buy Hell Kerbecs and Flame Byxis, but those two are not Attack types. If you really want the latter type, then you could buy Gravity Perseus and Meteo L Drago, I suppose.