Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I think you should get Basalt Horogium or BB-96. (If he has Basalt)
I'd suggest getting a ray unicorno for your defense types.
Might as well get basalt horogium. He just got it in stock with a nice price.
Thanks guys, i will get Basalt Horogium, since Most of the beyblades in BB-96 sucks. (L-Drago URS comes with better parts IMO, and better Price too!)
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:15 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Thanks guys, i will get Basalt Horogium, since Most of the beyblades in BB-96 sucks. (L-Drago URS comes with better parts IMO, and better Price too!)

Almost all of the BB-96 parts are top-tier,
Pegasis - Really great on high tracks.
85 - Great Stamina and Attack track
RF - Great Attack.

Libra - Great Defense
90 - Great stamina and attack track
D - Great Stamina Bottom

Burn - Great Stamina MW
Cancer - Great destabilizer CW
100 - Great Attack and Stamina Track
WD - Great Stamina track.

Didn't want to write much on each part so...
In summer vacations I am going to Singapore. So I just wanted to know which beys to buy there.

Basalt Horologium 145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
L-drago URS
Perseus URS
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Libra

Thanks for answering!
I'm guessing my odds of obtaining tornado herculeo for less than $30 are still nil?

Saw a rapidspin copy of it with a fake lr launcher on ebay, kinda got my hopes up a little. I'm desperately trying not to spend $75 on the whole set (I mean, considering the cheapest I've seen herculeo alone is 65, 10 more for an entertaining stadium is nothing).

Despite the fact it's not useful, it's the coolest looking blade out, and I want it. And hasbro don't seem to be in any rush to release it, cos I have been holding out for that, only to see these largely useless legend series beys instead... Uncertain
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:30 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: In summer vacations I am going to Singapore. So I just wanted to know which beys to buy there.

Basalt Horologium 145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
L-drago URS
Perseus URS
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Libra

Thanks for answering!

Its better to buy from Dimsum2u. Prices here are expensive (For Season 2) . If you want to know for the prices for each Items you want to buy, PM me. Or rather just reply here.

(Mar. 18, 2011  7:22 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:15 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Thanks guys, i will get Basalt Horogium, since Most of the beyblades in BB-96 sucks. (L-Drago URS comes with better parts IMO, and better Price too!)

RF - Great Attack.

Libra - Great Defense
D - Great Stamina Bottom

Burn - Great Stamina MW

Meteo L-Drago
Lightning L-Drago
Vulcan Horuseus
Gravity Perseus
All > Pegasis

I have 85 already, and 7 RF.

Basalt > Libra IMO
I have 100 is useless as i have 4 90 Tracks and 1 D. D sucks anyways.

Earth > Burn in battles
I already have Burn, and 2 cancer CW. Again, i have 4 90 track and 3 WD.

So again, i don't see the purpose of buying BB-96..
is capricorn strike g worth anything, it looks like its new.
Hey guys I want to add one more beyblade to my collection I have:
storm capricorn m145q
rock leone 145wb
earth eagle 145wd
killer gemios df145fs
thermal pisces t125es
pegasis 145d
I want to make a decent stamina beyblade
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:48 AM)stevebak Wrote: Hey guys I want to add one more beyblade to my collection I have:
storm capricorn m145q
rock leone 145wb
earth eagle 145wd
killer gemios df145fs
thermal pisces t125es
pegasis 145d

You should grab Hell Kerbecs. Testing shows that it is very effective in stamina. All you really have to do is slap a WD on it.
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:48 AM)stevebak Wrote: Hey guys I want to add one more beyblade to my collection I have:
storm capricorn m145q
rock leone 145wb
earth eagle 145wd
killer gemios df145fs
thermal pisces t125es
pegasis 145d

Hell kerbecs. I'm assuming you purchase takara tomy, because you have Pegasis 145 d.
If you can only get hasbro, all that will help you is either dark bull for the clear wheel and bottom(although most prefer wd), or lightning l drago/ storm aquario for the 100 track
There is no problem for to buy either hasbro or TT but I want to see a little more stamina on my beyblades
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS is just the thing for stamina.
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:53 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:22 PM)Electric Wrote:

RF - Great Attack.

Libra - Great Defense
D - Great Stamina Bottom

Burn - Great Stamina MW

Meteo L-Drago
Lightning L-Drago
Vulcan Horuseus
Gravity Perseus
All > Pegasis

I have 85 already, and 7 RF.

Basalt > Libra IMO
I have 100 is useless as i have 4 90 Tracks and 1 D. D sucks anyways.

Earth > Burn in battles
I already have Burn, and 2 cancer CW. Again, i have 4 90 track and 3 WD.

So again, i don't see the purpose of buying BB-96..

All the parts in there are top tier, you stated BB-96 has bad parts, I stated all the parts in there are top-tier, It wouldn't be useful for you maybe.
should i buy thermal lacerta or ray gil first? (not by performance, the one that looks better uncostomized)
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:15 AM)GPerseus1290 Wrote: should i buy thermal lacerta or ray gil first? (not by performance, the one that looks better uncostomized)

Ray Gil, thats my opinion.
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:15 AM)GPerseus1290 Wrote: should i buy thermal lacerta or ray gil first? (not by performance, the one that looks better uncostomized)

By looks better do you mean appearance or appearance in battle (performance)? Either way, Ray Gil is my choice. It looks cooler and its uncustomized performance is better.

Well neither are a must own but thermal pisces has thermal which is really good for destablsing and has stamina capabilities. It also comes with T125 which needs more testing and does show potetial. Wheras ray gill has ray, , a former top tier, but now is oitclassed. Now however ray has found uses in destablsing . It also has RSF which is top tier for defence but in my opinion RS is better
Okay, so I'm thinking of getting a Vulcan Horuseus Bey for the Vulcan Wheel to add to my Aquario Attack combi (my word for "combo"). As I have been told, for Attack Combi, the Clear Wheel does not provide too much of a difference compared to Defense and Stamina Combis. However, say that I'd rather get something cheaper than a Vulcan Horuseus (will still get it because of C^3 and C-CHEW). What Beys with Metal Rings with exceptional Attack Combi capabilities would you recommend?

Also, would it be wise to get the Super Deck Set (for the 85 track and RF bottom) or the Vulcan Horuseus Beys first?
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:26 AM)Dusk Wrote:

By looks better do you mean appearance or appearance in battle (performance)? Either way, Ray Gil is my choice. It looks cooler and its uncustomized performance is better.

thanks
[/u][/b]
(Mar. 19, 2011  9:18 AM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:15 AM)GPerseus1290 Wrote: should i buy thermal o[b][u]LACERTA or ray gil first? (not by performance, the one that looks better uncostomized)

Well neither are a must own but thermal pisces has thermal which is really good for destablsing and has stamina capabilities. It also comes with T125 which needs more testing and does show potetial. Wheras ray gill has ray, , a former top tier, but now is oitclassed. Now however ray has found uses in destablsing . It also has RSF which is top tier for defence but in my opinion RS is better
what to purchase from these beys:

Flame Libra T125ES
Rock Escolpio T125JB
Poison Serpent SW145SD

can you guys please help me with the parts included with these boosters/starters? uses for these parts? thanks in advance!
(Mar. 19, 2011  11:13 AM)severe Wrote: what to purchase from these beys:

Flame Libra T125ES
Rock Escolpio T125JB
Poison Serpent SW145SD

can you guys please help me with the parts included with these boosters/starters? uses for these parts? thanks in advance!

From Flame Libra = Flame - good for destabilizing, T125
Rock Escolpio - Nothing Tongue_out except T125 but you can get that from flame libra
Poison Serpent = SD great for stamina
(Mar. 19, 2011  11:13 AM)severe Wrote: what to purchase from these beys:

Flame Libra T125ES
Rock Escolpio T125JB
Poison Serpent SW145SD

Flame Libra- Flame is a top tier destabilization wheel, T125 is used in the combo MF Gravity Perseus T125 RF.

Rock Escolpio- Rock is a not so good attack wheel, Given info. on T125!

Poison Serpent- SD a top tier stamina bottom.

My choice is Flame Libra because poison serpent only has 1 good part on the other way FL has 2 good parts.
OK, I need a good bey ASAP. We have a tourney soon... I can't customize... I can take just one bey, I can't get season 2 beys... PLEASE HELP!!! People suggest me LLD... Is it any good?