Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 10, 2011  2:08 AM)Idk Wrote: should i buy the hasbro attack three pack with cyber pegasis flame bull and storm aquario or the balance one with dark bull evil gemios and earth eagle
Cyber Pegasis, Flame Bull and Storm Aquario
Cyber Pegasis: No good parts.
Flame Bull: Flame is good for destabilizing, Bull is amazing for defense and stamina and 100 is great for attack and stamina.
Storm Aquario: 100 is great for attack and stamina and Aquario is amazing for defense.

Dark Bull, Evil Gemios and Earth Eagle
Dark Bull: Bull is amazing for defense and stamina and SD is great for stamina.
Evil Gemios: DF145 is OK for stamina and FS is good for destabilizing.
Earth Eagle: Earth is amazing for defense and stamina, 145 is great for stamina and WD is great for stamina.

You should get: Dark Bull, Evil Gemios and Earth Eagle
Hi, I am a beginner blader and I wanted to know which is the "single" best metal fusion blade that money can buy? thanks for your help!
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:05 AM)sirstroud Wrote: Hi, I am a beginner blader and I wanted to know which is the "single" best metal fusion blade that money can buy? thanks for your help!

Hell Kerbecs is currently known to be incredible. It's beaten much of the current top-tier beyblades with very little customization.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:26 AM)sirstroud Wrote: is it better than earth eagle?

Of course it is. Earth Eagle isn't even that great. I see that you're a very new user to the WBO. I recommend reading the "What to Buy" thread.
ive seen that thread and i dont think i am experienced enough to make a judgement of which blade i think is right for me. Any other advise I could use to make a decision of which blade is best would be appreciated
I would look at the Top Tier list and decide which one you want to make and then buy the beys with those parts.
well im actually looking for only 1 bey without the customization, so im trying to find out which single bey is the best
Well there is no single best bey. It depends what you are looking for, attack, defence, stamina, or balance. Also if you really want a very good bey, you will need to buy multiple and customize one of them.
k can you tell me the single best bey overall though without any need for customization? and im interested in a balance/stamina type blade if that helps
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:29 AM)sirstroud Wrote: k can you tell me the single best bey overall though without any need for customization? and im interested in a balance/stamina type blade if that helps

There is no best Beyblade, especially uncustomized, otherwise this game would be boring ...
i understand the point of customization and the depth that it adds to the game. Let me put it this way, if you guys had to choose one blade to start off which one would it be?
Let me emphasize this, everyone will have a different opinion on that question. There is no single bey beyblade. Just read multiple threads and come up with your own conclusion on the matter.
I may get yelled at for a post like this, but here goes anyways.

I am busy, and I haven't been on the boards for a while. I was at the store the other day and there were some weird bey products that I haven't heard of. So basically I want to know what products are worth buying. I'm curious about the "legendary" line, or whatever it is, but not enough to find the thread about it.

If someone wants to direct me to some poignant threads/posts, that would be sweet.
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:35 AM)sirstroud Wrote: i understand the point of customization and the depth that it adds to the game. Let me put it this way, if you guys had to choose one blade to start off which one would it be?

My vote would go to either hell kerbecs or flame byxis.
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:32 AM)Minion Wrote: I may get yelled at for a post like this, but here goes anyways.

I am busy, and I haven't been on the boards for a while. I was at the store the other day and there were some weird bey products that I haven't heard of. So basically I want to know what products are worth buying. I'm curious about the "legendary" line, or whatever it is, but not enough to find the thread about it.

If someone wants to direct me to some poignant threads/posts, that would be sweet.

None of the Legend Beyblades are really worth it. It is still best to stay with the Beyblades that are good choices both from TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro, like Dark Bull, Lightning L Drago, etc.
(Mar. 10, 2011  5:35 AM)sirstroud Wrote: i understand the point of customization and the depth that it adds to the game. Let me put it this way, if you guys had to choose one blade to start off which one would it be?

An uncustom single bey that has everything? Hmmmm
Hell Kerbecs!
Normal mood - attack. But nowhere near good.
Boost mood - defense & stamina. A beast!

You'll enjoy beyblading if you custom your bey.

It looks cool in the anime too!
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:58 AM)K17khairi Wrote: An uncustom single bey that has everything? Hmmmm
Hell Kerbecs!
Normal mood - attack. But nowhere near good.
Boost mood - defense & stamina. A beast!

You'll enjoy beyblading if you custom your bey.

It looks cool in the anime too!

DS is definitely not for Attack ... Also, it is "mode", not "mood" ...
hmmm, should i buy ray unicorno over hell kerbecks, cuz hell kerbecks is 5 buks more than ray, and i need to start saving for my fil trip soon, so, yeh
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:01 AM)Dracon Wrote: hmmm, should i buy ray unicorno over hell kerbecks, cuz hell kerbecks is 5 buks more than ray, and i need to start saving for my fil trip soon, so, yeh

Sure, why not? Ray Unicorno has many good parts. Ray and Unicorno can be used in Ray Unicorno 100RF which is a former top tier attack type. D125 can be used in Gravity Perseus D125RF, a very versatile and effective combo. Finally, CS can be used for many defense combos such as MF-H Libra 230CS and also some attack combos.

However, Hell Kerbecs is well worth the extra $5.
(Mar. 10, 2011  8:01 AM)Dracon Wrote: hmmm, should i buy ray unicorno over hell kerbecks, cuz hell kerbecks is 5 buks more than ray, and i need to start saving for my fil trip soon, so, yeh

Hell Kerbecs , coz it is proving more useful in defense & stamina customization , BD145 is also useful in attack combos , Ray wheel is not so great , as Lightning , Vulcan & gravity are better than it , CS is a useful defense part , but overall to purchase it just for CS would not be ideal , wait for hasbro to release ray unicorno in a few months or get it from YJA , you can find one cheaper there
okiee, i'll just buy it in filz or wen hasbro releases it
And thanks for the advice guys Wink
Hasbro is not gonna release it for ages.