Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 26, 2011  10:02 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: i can only get one so i don know which one do you surest, any more opinions guys?

Wasn't it already said, If you prefer attack, Then the L Drago set, If Defense tracks and bottoms, attack CWs and MWs, and stamina tracks and bottoms, the Perseus Set.
hey guys i might be going to hong kong soon so which beyblade?ray unicorno, galaxy pegasus, grand ketos, basalt horolugium, gravity persues,rock giraffe,flame pyxis, ray gil and thermal lacerta. give me reasons too! if you answer i will be VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:36 AM)BubbleBubbletea Wrote: hey guys i might be going to hong kong soon so which beyblade?ray unicorno, galaxy pegasus, grand ketos, basalt horolugium, gravity persues,rock giraffe,flame pyxis, ray gil and thermal lacerta. give me reasons too! if you answer i will be VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Bassalt horolugium - Best in stamina & defense , Bassalt outclasses earth & 145 is good for stamina & destabilization of 23 tracks & WD is good for stamina

Ray Gil - Consists of Ray a good attack wheel , 100 Track used in top tier attack combos & RSF a valuable art of defense

gravity persues - Gravity is the 3rd best attack wheel out there after lightning & vulcan, AD145 is great for defense i think & WD is a great addon to have

Grand Ketos - RS is the best part for defense , but all the other parts are useless , same goes for ray unicorno only CS Is useful for defense

This should b it , Galaxy Peegasis only has R2F & Pegasis CW [3.1 gms to look for ] & rock giraffe well only the R145
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:02 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: i can only get one so i don know which one do you surest, any more opinions guys?

the l drago 1 is awsome .LRf is the most staple part for offencive beyblades and if you can controll it its one of the most offencive tip avaiable, lightning l drago 85 LRF is a show stopper.
Not very true Wolborg, R2F is faster than LRF in right spin, vise versa. As long as there are right-spin beys on the top-tier list, they are even. LRF is just harder to find.
(Feb. 26, 2011  12:16 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:36 AM)BubbleBubbletea Wrote: hey guys i might be going to hong kong soon so which beyblade?ray unicorno, galaxy pegasus, grand ketos, basalt horolugium, gravity persues,rock giraffe,flame pyxis, ray gil and thermal lacerta. give me reasons too! if you answer i will be VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Bassalt horolugium - Best in stamina & defense , Bassalt outclasses earth & 145 is good for stamina & destabilization of 23 tracks & WD is good for stamina

Ray Gil - Consists of Ray a good attack wheel , 100 Track used in top tier attack combos and stamina combos & RSF a valuable art of defense

gravity persues - Gravity is the 2nd best attack wheel out there after lightning, AD145 is great for stamina i think & WD is a great addon to have

Grand Ketos - RS is the best part for defense , but all the other parts are useless , same goes for ray unicorno only CS Is useful for defense

This should b it , Galaxy Peegasis only has R2F & Pegasis CW [3.1 gms to look for ] & rock giraffe well only the R145
Some changes...
(Feb. 26, 2011  2:34 PM)Dan Wrote: Not very true Wolborg, R2F is faster than LRF in right spin, vise versa. As long as there are right-spin beys on the top-tier list, they are even. LRF is just harder to find.

Lightning is the best wheel for attack.
If used in the following combo -
Lightning L Drago 85 LRF the bey will be greatest attack type ever. IMO.
(Feb. 26, 2011  4:28 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshfulle Set Or Super Deck Set ?
can somone answer this for me please
Meteo L drago set-Has a great attack wheel which can equalize and has RF and LRF two great attack tips and 85 the lowest track to date and also has SF which s a great destabliser with an MF-H.And also XF which is somewhat useful.And also the 3segment launcher grip if you love attack types buy this also with stamina and defense parts.

Super deck set:It has an 85 AND RF two great attack type and stamina type needs(85 for stamina and defene)
Also an libra which is a must have as now it's unbanned and also an 100 which is great for stamina and attack.
Also comes with MF-H which is great for dfense and attack and also burn which is great for stamina with 90 and wd too.Cancer is ok for stamina thiugh.

Sorry,
If there are grammer and spelling mistakes i typed it in a hurry
Hey I want to know that a triple bey pack with
-booster black pegasis
-booster aquario
-bosster wolf
Is it worth buying for 35dollars?
Guys Im thnking of buying a beyblade today but hasbro only any recomendations

I already have

Lightning L Drago 100 HF
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Bakushin Susanoo 90 WF
Storm Aries 125 S
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
(Feb. 26, 2011  4:02 PM)Elitedamian Wrote: Guys Im thnking of buying a beyblade today but hasbro only any recomendations

I already have

Lightning L Drago 100 HF
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Bakushin Susanoo 90 WF
Storm Aries 125 S
Storm Capricorn M145 Q

Earth Eagle or Earth Virgo. Dark Bull also has some top-tier parts, but it is not good on its own or with the parts you currently own.
I don't know if this counts but how much should i buy a tattoed (orginal purple) unicorno face for? Not ones from a random booster but ones from BB-93,BB-71, or sonokong starter.
... Two dollars maximum ?
which energy ring should i get legend night virgo version virgo or hasbros serpent?
(Feb. 26, 2011  7:12 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: which energy ring should i get legend night virgo version virgo or hasbros serpent?
dont get seprent sucks vigro is okay but u should try to get a bull CW
(Feb. 26, 2011  7:12 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: which energy ring should i get legend night virgo version virgo or hasbros serpent?

Virgo is 2.8 gms & Serpant is 2.9 gms so serpant for sure Smile
Well what do you want to use the energy ring for? Cause neither is great but Night shows a lot of potential but Poison Serpent generally sucks apart from the SD which can be gotten from Dark Bull.
Poison Serpent is Turrble. T. R. B. L. turrble.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqrmj8VM32Y
if you don't get it, skip to 3:15. :p
What should I get first:

Super Deck Set

Vulcan Horuseus 145D

I'm just wondering, because the Super Deck Set has AMAZING parts in it, but Vulcan is my favorite Bey and useful for my favorite type. I still don't have 85, 90, or a Metal Face.
If you do not have a low Track, Vulcan Horuseus will probably be useless. Plus, you get three Beyblades in the Super Deck Set.
Definitely the Super Deck Set, almost all the parts are top-tier if not all.
If your favourite type is Attack then Pegasis that comes with the Super Deck set should do fine until you get Vulcan.
Get Vulcan Horseus right after.
(Feb. 27, 2011  1:42 AM)MITH Wrote: What should I get first:

Super Deck Set

Vulcan Horuseus 145D

I'm just wondering, because the Super Deck Set has AMAZING parts in it, but Vulcan is my favorite Bey and useful for my favorite type. I still don't have 85, 90, or a Metal Face.

Super Deck Is Much Better.
Vulcan has a lot of smash but only in low tracks and R2F.
(Feb. 27, 2011  1:44 AM)Pyro Wrote: Definitely the Super Deck Set, almost all the parts are top-tier if not all.
If your favourite type is Attack then Pegasis that comes with the Super Deck set should do fine until you get Vulcan.
Get Vulcan Horseus right after.

Okay, will do. The Super Deck Set is only like five more dollars than Vulcan Horuseus anyway, if you get from dimsum2u.

I'll definitely get Vulcan after. Thanks!
Raykeel, Galaxy Pegasus, Flame Byxis, and Grand Ketos good beys