Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

thank you cant wait and to your question it depends if you would need any of those parts
that doesnt help.
i just need theese parts. (Unicorno,Pheonix,RS,CS,RF,Esclopio,Killer Befowl UW145EWD,Flame,Storm,Poison,and light wheels,)
Sorry I personally would get rbv 6 so I could get killer beafowl
But Sono Kong and so many choices... I just need professional help.
Did the BB-96 Super Deck Set worth his price? Or what should I buy with 60$? I already have meteo l-drago and storm pegasus in beyblades.
I say u buy Ray Unicorno, Grand Ketos, and the rest like metal wheels in at your local toy store and wait till Killer Befowl is released as a starter in Sonokong then with light wheels, if you don't want any in partucular then go buy Storm Aquario and Cray Aries RBs and get whatever lightwheels..But thats saying how u get each one. Seeing is how most are for collection,i say you chose if theres one you want specifically. Cause Killer Beafowl isn't so hot. Thats my point of view.

And the Super Deck is very so worths it price. If u have an attack stadium.
i only want random boosters. they make me happy.
If you plan on getting each part from a RB and your ordering each one online or you know Japenese store then good luck.
If youre wonderin which volume these parts come in: Unicorno,Pheonix,RS,CS,RF,Esclopio,Killer Befowl UW145EWD,Flame,Storm,Poison,and light wheels then you simply need to read up on each volume.
About 2 years i bought a dragoon ms ive never battled competitively with it. I dont think the rubber is worn out because it can still stand up straight. The stickers are a bit worn out though and the launcher is in perfect condition to. So what should the minimum price be?

Ps: I can post pics if you want
$70+ ? Tongue_out If it's mint then yeah.
but its not mint though? the stickers are abit worn out and the are metal isnt shiny. I can post pics up to tell me how much the minimum cost would be.

Edit: i do have a bit of difficulty making it stand up on its tip.

I also have these, they are all used. How much are these worth?

Galzzly
Bistool
Bump King
Dranzer s
Dragoon s ( it came with a red plastic tip for some reason?)
Driger g x2
Dranzer V
Galman x2 (one with stickers one without)
Kid dragoon
Kid draciel
master dranzer
roller defenser
wing attacker
trypio
wolborg 2 (without rubber)
metal driger (hasbro eg first clutch)
Wyborg

Ill type my others another time because i think this is alot
Should I buy the Metal Fight beyblade Triple Team DX set for $104

I have right now/Going to receive
Lightning Ldrago
Dark Cancer
Earth Virgo
Dark Bull
Storm Aquario
Counter Leone
Blizzard Phoenix
Dark Wolf
Storm Pegasis
MFB Attack stadium

Or is there something else I should get before ordering this, because it will be my last purchase for a while
How much is Dragoon v2 (red) worth? I have MFB ATTACK Stadium, mf LL-Drago CH120RF, MF Earth Bull GB145CS/WB, Burn Bull 145WD, Flame Cancer 100SF, Launchergrip + rubber.

I'm not allowed on buying Season 2 beyblades. Thinking about buying BB-01,Angle Compass,Black LL-Drago. Is there any season 1 limited edition beys that isn't PRE-HWS?
What Should I get Here are my choices:
Galaxy Pegasis
Meteo LDrago
Ray Unicorno
Thermal Lacerta
Rock Giraffe
Gravity Perseus
And Why?
(Jan. 21, 2011  11:46 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: What Should I get Here are my choices:
Galaxy Pegasis
Meteo LDrago
Ray Unicorno
Thermal Lacerta
Rock Giraffe
Gravity Perseus
And Why?

I'd say out of that, Gravity Perseus, Ray Unicorno, Galaxy Pegasis(Only if you dont have RF). Gravity Perseus because of it's Amazing Smash Capibilites AD145WD for AMAZING Stamina, Ray Unicorno for Superb attack from Ray and A Great bottom called CS. Galaxy Pegasis only for R2F.
ray unicorno is you need a defence tip a stamina track a great clear wheel and an ok metal wheel
galaxy pegasis if you need a top tier attack tip and bad other things
Clearly Ray Unicorno but Use R2F but If you can't get it then use CS.
(Jan. 21, 2011  8:44 AM)Zeox Wrote: Should I buy the Metal Fight beyblade Triple Team DX set for $104

Lightning Ldrago
Dark Cancer
Earth Virgo
Dark Bull
Storm Aquario
Counter Leone
Blizzard Phoenix
Dark Wolf
Storm Pegasis
MFB Attack stadium

Or is there something else I should get before ordering this, because it will be my last purchase for a while

If you are getting Counter Leone then cancel it as it is very very outclassed.
(Jan. 21, 2011  4:06 AM)r4sketch Wrote: About 2 years i bought a dragoon ms ive never battled competitively with it. I dont think the rubber is worn out because it can still stand up straight. The stickers are a bit worn out though and the launcher is in perfect condition to. So what should the minimum price be?

Ps: I can post pics if you want

Post pics first.
(Jan. 21, 2011  8:44 AM)Zeox Wrote: Should I buy the Metal Fight beyblade Triple Team DX set for $104

Lightning Ldrago
Dark Cancer
Earth Virgo
Dark Bull
Storm Aquario
Counter Leone
Blizzard Phoenix
Dark Wolf
Storm Pegasis
MFB Attack stadium

useful things in that are
MFB Attack staduim
Storm pegasus(for rf)
dark wolf(useless)(Even though fs is now considered as a staple destablising tip )
Storm aquario (for 100)
dark bull(for bull)
earth virgo(for earth and gb145)
Blizzard phoenix(if there is no problem use burn for stamina)
dark cancer (for cancer and ch120)
lightning l drago(for lightning l drago 100 and hf (hf destablising)
Are these good to buy?

BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD
BB-66 Metal face
BB-?? Metal face 2 [orange]
Yeah, all of them are very good.
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:51 PM)MFLeone Wrote: Are these good to buy?

BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD
BB-66 Metal face
BB-?? Metal face 2 [orange]
Yes... I guess. They're must buys.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should I either get:
Vulcan Horuseus or

Lightning L Drago + Storm Pegasis + Dark Cancer