Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

None are good, really.

Thermal is ok though.

I'd simply leave it up to personal preference
Man all they sell is Hasbro here his birthday is next week , so i guess i should go for rock scorpio which seems pretty decent , stocks coming here are random & no eath virgo or burn fireblaze seen here yet
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:00 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I'd go with gravity perseus.

Why is that? Also my RF is totally worn out
Also how much is Dranzer S and Death Gargoyle MS worth for?
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:32 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Man all they sell is Hasbro here his birthday is next week , so i guess i should go for rock scorpio which seems pretty decent , stocks coming here are random & no eath virgo or burn fireblaze seen here yet

Rock scorpio is the worst out of the three... Get Killer gemios or Thermal Pisces. Doesn't matter much. If you have the right parts you can make them both into a decent destabiliser combo.
beylauncher LR is better than most launchers, g. Perseus for attack and AD145WD for stamina.

Great buy. If you do get beylauncher LR can you give it to me?
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:55 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

Digital launcher is awful. Beypointers are useless and beylaunchers are more powerful anyway and you could get gravity perseus for the same price as the Digital launcher. Dranzer S is worth up to about $20 and Death Gargoyle about $50 for a NIB one. Maybe $60.
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:35 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  2:55 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

Digital launcher is awful. Beypointers are useless and beylaunchers are more powerful anyway and you could get gravity perseus for the same price as the Digital launcher. Dranzer S is worth up to about $20 and Death Gargoyle about $50 for a NIB one. Maybe $60.

Thanks, is there any good beyblades in Milkychipz shop? I can spent around 31 USD
For hms or plastics? Or both?
Is Hell Kerbecs and Flame Byxis a good buy?
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:50 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: For hms or plastics? Or both?

Both. I wonder if chipz include shipping cost xD
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:57 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

Nope, none of them do unless I say othwise hah. Shipping is about $5-$10 depending on where you live and I can combine costs.

OFF-TOPIC Sorry, I didnt mean to post this I hit the post bbutton by accident I meant prevew sorry sorry sorry
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:05 PM)milkychipz Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:57 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

Nope, none of them do unless I say othwise hah. Shipping is about $5-$10 depending on where you live and I can combine costs.

OFF-TOPIC Sorry, I didnt mean to post this I hit the post bbutton by accident I meant prevew sorry sorry sorry

Thanks, i'm looking forward buying your dranzer S + Libra MW + rf
Which is a better deal for a Blue DGMF, $70 or $35 + Infinity Libra. The DGMF is MINT because I love it so much Smile
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:54 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Is Hell Kerbecs and Flame Byxis a good buy?

i know flame byxsis is good and im just a beginer but from what i've heard yes thats a good buy
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:13 AM)milkychipz Wrote: Which is a better deal for a Blue DGMF, $70 or $35 + Infinity Libra. The DGMF is MINT because I love it so much Smile

i would say 35 +infinity libra (if u like collecting the 70$ is better)
gravity purseus or grand ketos?
Hmm Grand Ketos has the best defense tip ATM but not really any other good parts.
Gravity Perseus Has Gravity and Perseus AD145 and WD all pretty good parts.

I would go with Gravity Perseus But it sort of Depends.
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:11 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:04 AM)Scourge Wrote: Hey guys
I got some money left and I'm gonna put a list of items.
Recommend the good ones.
Basalt Horologium 145D (preorder)
Screw Capricorn 90MF (preorder)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS( until AD restock)
Ray Unicorno
More RBV6

The first 3... Unless u don't have defense parts then ray unicorno, hell kerbecs and basalt horolugium.
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:06 AM)Libra1475 Wrote: for now, i can only get one of these two (i'm kinda broke):

Should I get Rock Giraffe or Gravity Perseus?

Gravity Perseus (good for attack) and ad145wd (good for stamina) so get gravity perseus.
How can you NOT Recommend Screw Capricorne even if you are just looking for defensive parts. It has Screw which is predicted to be good, 90 great attack track and the well awaited Metal Flat.
ive got em both now
(Jan. 15, 2011  11:02 AM)TastyTacos Wrote: Hmm Grand Ketos has the best defense tip ATM but not really any other good parts.
Gravity Perseus Has Gravity and Perseus AD145 and WD all pretty good parts.

Er that's not really true. Grand is alright at defence it just isn't as good as Earth.
Hello, fairly new to the beyblade scene and I had some a question.

I was looking at Toynk.com and saw some good prices on the BB-32 and BB-76. The BB-32 is $3-$4 more expensive than dimsum2u and the BB-76 is $13-$14 cheaper than AkiraDaddy's. Key part is they ship from US where it would take less than a week to get to me, because I'm in desperate need of a not horrible hasbro stadium and I hear the attack stadium is the best/only alternative there is.

The big question is, is it safe to buy from toynk.com and which (BB-32, BB-76) would you recommend if I already have two dark wheels(Dark BullH145SD, Dark GasherCH120FS), and two Storm Pegasus105RF in my small collection (6 total beys with Lightning L-Drago100HF and Rock Leone145WB) set?

Was thinking of trying more attack type beys like Galaxy Pegasus145RF if I got the BB-76, because the attack stadium makes attack types actually viable. The BB-32 seems pretty cheap/much better value, but none of the parts intrigue me, but should it?
Their website looks certified and I think a few people have bought from them before.

Get BB-32, it's cheaper and you get 2 beylaunchers and a Storm Pegasis.

Oh and Galaxy Pegasis sucks apart from R2F.

By the way, 32 and 76 both have Attack Type Beystadiums.
(Jan. 15, 2011  2:11 PM)blah Wrote: Their website looks certified and I think a few people have bought from them before.

Get BB-32, it's cheaper and you get 2 beylaunchers and a Storm Pegasis.

Oh and Galaxy Pegasis sucks apart from R2F.

By the way, 32 and 76 both have Attack Type Beystadiums.
Thanks for the reply. And the Metal Faces for 4.99 is pretty good price right? Think I'll order a pair or two while I have an order open.
Yep that's a pretty good price for MFs.
Is LL-Drago, Dragoon G and Driger MS a good buy? I buy The Plastics and HMS for fun.. Should i get other better beyblades? My Budget is $31 USD. I have been asking questions lately because i'm confused on buying items..