Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Should I get takara burn phoenix or takara ray unicorno? I have Ray d125 and CS. But nothing from burn Phoenix except Phoenix. So burn Phoenix I expect. $17 for the starter.
(Jan. 12, 2011  5:21 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Should I get takara burn phoenix or takara ray unicorno? I have Ray d125 and CS. But nothing from burn Phoenix except Phoenix. So burn Phoenix I expect. $17 for the starter.

Burn Phoenix if you want the best Stamina possible, or Ray Unicorno if you want to keep a spare CS.(Which might be a good idea)
Its a good idea, but try to obtain Earth Mold 1.
I'm looking for a MFB Attack that is cheap, because i have 34 USD budget
What type of blades do you use? Once the specifics as to what kind of bey your looking for is listed then an answer will be ready.
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:01 AM)Dan Wrote: Are you not going to use middle men for YJA? Which like 500 on top. 1180 which is like $14 USD. :V In any case, find me a cheaper seller for Byxis?

Yes but overall it will cost more than it is from Dimsum or AD so what's the point unless you're buying lots of other things from YJA. The added fees are gonna be way more than 500 yen. More like 1500 yen...
I have MF LL-Drago CH120RF, MF Earth Bull GB145CS, Burn Bull 100WD, Flame Cancer 100SF, White LauncherGrip, White Grip Rubber, Suspension. I want to buy MFB Attack Stadium or Vulcan Horuseus or Dragoon V2 or BB-100 coz i want to get an extra RF and a luck in getting beafowl Joyful_3
If you don't have an Attack Type Stadium yet, you must make it a priority to get it first before any other purchase, should you continue to play Beyblade competitively, or for testing purposes.

Once you've obtained that Stadium, then get Vulcan Horuseus. Beafowl hasn't proved to be so useful, according to Blitz.
(Jan. 12, 2011  8:49 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: If you don't have an Attack Type Stadium yet, you must make it a priority to get it first before any other purchase, should you continue to play Beyblade competitively, or for testing purposes.

Once you've obtained that Stadium, then get Vulcan Horuseus. Beafowl hasn't proved to be so useful, according to Blitz.

Well, is there any cheap attack stadium?
Also is $20 USD worth for Dragoon V or V2?
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:18 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Well, is there any cheap attack stadium?

Humm, not really ? $30 at least.

(Jan. 12, 2011  12:16 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Also is $20 USD worth for Dragoon V or V2?

Considering V2 has one of the best bases, yes. For Dragoon V, it's alright ?
(Jan. 12, 2011  12:20 PM)blah Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:18 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Well, is there any cheap attack stadium?

Humm, not really ? $30 at least.

where?
Hey, whats a Used HMS Grip go for? AndPag is offering $20 USD and chipz is telling me its a rip-off Libruhhh
$40 - $50.
Ok ifni where to buy a Hasbro stadium, which one and how much would it be in AUD? Either that or where can I fin an attack stadium in Australia and for how much?
(Jan. 12, 2011  5:15 PM)BurnBull7597 Wrote: Ok ifni where to buy a Hasbro stadium, which one and how much would it be in AUD? Either that or where can I fin an attack stadium in Australia and for how much?

buy an hasbro staduim from your local store
i would recommend max stampde or lighning force
mfb attack staduim can only be bought seperate in ebay now
Is this a good deal?

Takara Tomy BeyBlades
Galaxy Pegasis
Ray Unicorno
Burn Phoenix
Poison Serpent ,4 Set

59$ , 46€, imported including shipping from ebay
Can some1 help me decide watt to choose? On my birthday I get to choose anybeyblade I like and please help watt to choose out of: galaxy Pegasus, killer beafowl, bassalt hologrium (wen it come out), Ray unicorno, flame byxis, earth eagle,gravity Perseus, screw capricorne (wen it comes out) or Ray gill. And items for beyblades: grip launcher white/blue/black/grey, bey pointer, digital power launcher, grip support, the 3 segment launcher, grip suspension or grip rubber white/black/red.
Umm u can get burn Phoenix for $12 from dimsum2u, galaxy peg and ray unicorno for $17 each and poison serpent sucks. So with the $13 u save u could buy 2 packs of metal faces from dimsum2u.
RS is preffered for defence for r. unicorno g. pegasis has only 1 usefull part you are better off gettinng the hasbro b pheonix and poison serpent is useless so no just get b pheonix hasbro and g pegasis
Meteo l drago =)kay get

R unicorno
F byxis
EAGLE
perseus
and gill
also get the preorders for basalt and screw
acceserios
grip support
3 segment grip(if your lefty)
and grip rubber
(Jan. 12, 2011  10:11 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Umm u can get burn Phoenix for $12 from dimsum2u, galaxy peg and ray unicorno for $17 each and poison serpent sucks. So with the $13 u save u could buy 2 packs of metal faces from dimsum2u.

DIMSUN2U PRICES

BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus >>> GBP22.99
BB-71 Ray Unicorno >>> GBP22.99

GBP 22.99 = 36.14 USD converted and 27.64 EURO

so it would cost me 55.28 EURO or 72.28 USD for TWO beyblades.
He only said the Burn pheonix was from Dimsum. The $17 is from AD.
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:09 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: He only said the Burn pheonix was from Dimsum. The $17 is from AD.

Akiras Daddy

BB-70 Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F $25 include beypoint card
BB-71 Ray Unicorno D125CS $25 include beypoint card

+ 5$ mail shipping
The boosters versions are $17. But they're sold out now. Go on ebay to get them.