Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

How much is the following worth indivudually, including AND without shipping:

~All Items Are SonoKong

~~Yellow Wide Square STadium Price: ~~LED Sight Price ~~Blue Beylauncher
~~Blue Launcher Grip
~~Sonokong Galaxy Pegasis
~~Sonokong Meteo L-Drago With Beylauncher L
~~Beypoint Card

I can buy all these and more for $80, I was thinking of getting it and reselling it...
Is Gravity Perseus and Grand Ketos for AUD$42 a good deal? 'cause I was thinking of getting it and I just need to make sure. Thanks!
Grand Ketos is about $25.

Gravity Perseus is also worth about $25.

The RBV5 Version is slightly rarer.

If your referring to my sale, $56 is a steal Smug

$42 isn't all that worth it, when you can get a rarer Ketos for about $15 extra.
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:52 AM)machipz Wrote: How much is the following worth indivudually, including AND without shipping:

~All Items Are SonoKong

~~Yellow Wide Square STadium Price: ~~LED Sight Price ~~Blue Beylauncher
~~Blue Launcher Grip
~~Sonokong Galaxy Pegasis
~~Sonokong Meteo L-Drago With Beylauncher L
~~Beypoint Card

I can buy all these and more for $80, I was thinking of getting it and reselling it...

Stadium - Slightly more than what the normal one goes for.
Grip - They're sold on ebay. Check there.

All of these things are sold on ebay. Check the prices there.
Do I have to Tongue_out_wink

No serious, whats it worth?

eBay is a scum filled, disgusting place to shop and those ebay sellers, like me, aren't going to help m in any way

The Grip is a Sonokong Recolour Uncertain

Forgot to say IMO, im sure *some* people love ebay Argh!
eBay is a great place, what are you talking about ?
That stadium sucks. It's big and has no TR.
(Jan. 10, 2011  8:04 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: So what's the problem then? If you want a good stamina bey then buy Burn Pheonix or Earth Aquila. Who cares if they're not season 2 beys. No season 2 bey has had any great potential for stamina.

My uncle is giving me a birthday present, and he want me to buy online. I have $40 SGD on paypal to buy something from WBO Marketplace. Which is why i'm asking right now
Well are you getting the things I suggested or not then?
Nah, here burn pheonix and gravity perseus costs cheaper than what ad and dimsum2u sell.
What do you want then cause I suggested the best beys for you to buy...
(Jan. 11, 2011  9:18 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: None of those are really worth buying for what you've got. Get Earth Aquila or Burn Pheonix and metal faces. That's a worth while purchase since you'll have a top tier stamina type then.

All right, thanks.
Pretty I've seen Earth Aquila and Burn Phoenix at Target, though with different names?
If they're the same I'll end up grabbing them there, rather than eBay.
They're pretty much the same.
Except the molds for burn, takara mold 1 is better for stamina, and earth for defense.
What's the cheapest I can find the L-Drago Reshuffle Set for?
(Jan. 11, 2011  10:24 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: What's the cheapest I can find the L-Drago Reshuffle Set for?

U can look on YJA. They have them pretty cheap.. i think i saw one for 3000 yen which is a little over $30 USD if i recall.
Is this a good deal?

Takara BeyBlades
Galaxy Pegasis
Ray Unicorno
Burn Phoenix
Poison Serpent ,4 Set

59$ , 46€
Should I use Mail order Japan for yahoo auctions?
I see people selling Killer Beafowl for 1900 yen($30.00 NZ$)
Should I use this service for cheaper beyblades?
Personally I think other proxy services are much less hasle. I use riderproxy and she is always quick to answer and easy to deal with and everything is done by email. Tbh there's little point using YJA for anything other than Plastics and HMS. Those are the things worth using YJA for. Just wait for the Sonokong starter cause it will only cost like $25 and getting it though YJA will cost at least $40 with shipping and fees.
but it is an alternative for cheaper beyblades like flame byxis and hell kerbecs?
No, everything is cheaper at YJA by far..
Byxis: $10 after all costs, generally.
Silver Quetz: $20! :V

Edit: Depends what you have Ramen.
notable tracks i own tracks, 100 105 ch120 145

and for attack tips i have rf r2f
(Jan. 11, 2011  11:46 PM)Dan Wrote: No, everything is cheaper at YJA by far..
Byxis: $10 after all costs, generally.
Silver Quetz: $20! :V

That's not true at all... Here is the cheapest Flame byxis: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl...26mode%3D1

680 yen. That is already $8! But if you add on bank fee, shipping to proxy service, their fees and shipping to you it will cost at least $20. If you're buying an individual MFB bey it makes no sense at all to buy from YJA...

For the price of just the auction yeah. But everything else included it makes no sense. If you're buying a lot then yes it makes sense to get it from YJA.