Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 10, 2011  5:25 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Several members are selling BB-100. Since you've already got CS and RF there's little point buying it at the moment. Killer Beafowl hasn't really been tested much apart from EWD which doesn't look great from what the testing showed so i'd hold off on getting it and get the sonokong starter if any of the parts turn out to be useful. The grip support really isn't essential. What have you got for stamina? If you ain't got much I suggest getting Burn Pheonix and Gravity Perseus cause then you can make a top tier stamina combo.

Singapore here sells Both the beyblades that you suggested. I only want season 2 stuff, which can't be found in singapore.
Which is a better buy, the Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set or the Meteo L Drago Reshuffle Set?
So what's the problem then? If you want a good stamina bey then buy Burn Pheonix or Earth Aquila. Who cares if they're not season 2 beys. No season 2 bey has had any great potential for stamina.
(Jan. 10, 2011  8:03 PM)Themailman Wrote: Which is a better buy, the Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Set or the Meteo L Drago Reshuffle Set?

The Meteo L drago Reshuffle is better.
Alright, I just got back in to Bey a few days ago. I've been looking on eBay and found a few that I'm interested in, but can only purchase one at this time. Obviously with being gone since the days of plastic, I have little clue as to which are good now. I can post the ones I already have if needed.

Sonokong Gravity Perseus AD145WD, w/ Power Launcher L/R: $15
Takara BB05 Pegasus 145D Booster: $12
Hasbro BB35 Flame Saggitario w/ Launcher Grip: $15
Takara BB71 Ray Unicorno: $16

As for the types, I have no preference as to which.
Have you got any MFB atm? Here's some good starting blades for each type:

Defence
Earth Virgo
Rock Giraffe

Attack
Lightning L drago
Storm Pegasus

Stamina
Earth Aquila/Eagle
Do not forget Dark Cancer/Gasher..
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Have you got any MFB atm? Here's some good starting blades for each type:

Defence
Earth Virgo
Rock Giraffe

Attack
Lightning L drago
Storm Pegasus

Stamina
Earth Aquila/Eagle

Currently have:
BB40 Dark Bull
BB43 Lightning L-Drago
BB28A Storm Pegasus
B102 Rock Aquario

All are Hasbro.
I really want to buy a Vulcan Horuseus based on all the good commentary i hear about it, but I am not sure if the sellers selling it currently are selling fake blades, i really want 2 but I dont know if the people who are selling it for around $20 (US) are real. Sorry if this is on the wrong forum, i couldn't find a forum that would answer my question.
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:18 AM)Rayunicorno26 Wrote: I really want to buy a Vulcan Horuseus based on all the good commentary i hear about it, but I am not sure if the sellers selling it currently are selling fake blades, i really want 2 but I dont know if the people who are selling it for around $20 (US) are real. Sorry if this is on the wrong forum, i couldn't find a forum that would answer my question.

Buy it off of Dimsum for about $30 USD.
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:32 PM)Randgris Wrote: BB40 Dark Bull
BB43 Lightning L-Drago
BB28A Storm Pegasus
B102 Rock Aquario

So, with the Beys I currently have now (above), which of the potential purchases (below) would benefit me the most in terms of parts/overall value?

(Jan. 10, 2011  11:22 PM)Randgris Wrote: Sonokong Gravity Perseus AD145WD, w/ Power Launcher L/R: $15
Hey, so I was thinking of getting these at some point or another, and was curious as to what people think I should put preference on. I know there is the what to buy in MFB thread, but I'd like to hear what you all have to say. I should mention these would all be Hasbro manufactured.
  • Dark Gasher CH120FS
  • Lightning L-Drago 100HF
  • Earth Virgo GB145BS
  • Thermal Pisces T125ES
  • Burn Fireblaze 135MS
  • Rock Orso D125B
  • Metal Wing Smash 2-Pack (Earth Eagle 145WD and Dark Libra ED145SD)
  • Launcher Grip

Due to certain reasons, I only have current access to (1) Storm Pegasis 105RF, (1) Rock Aquario 125SF, and (1) Dark Bull H145SD out of my current collection.

Basically, everything besides the Dark and Rock wheels would be new, and I don't mind having spares of certain parts (the spares being D125, BS, B, SD, HF)
alright, i wanna buy a blade from this site but i have 73 bucks. are any of the blades on this page worth the cost they ask for?

toywiz.com
Nope.

Toywiz has very overpriced items. Instead, buy from Dimsum2u or AkirasDaddy, etc.
Not at all.
(Jan. 11, 2011  2:54 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Nope.

Toywiz has very overpriced items. Instead, buy from Dimsum2u or AkirasDaddy, etc.

well the thing is, i only have a visa gift card and he only accepts paypal.
Use your giftcard on paypal..? or ask him if he accepts it..
(Jan. 11, 2011  2:57 AM)Dan Wrote: Use your giftcard on paypal..? or ask him if he accepts it..

that would require me to make an account and i would probably only use it for that but i'll ask him.
(Jan. 11, 2011  2:56 AM)DriggerTrigger Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  2:54 AM)Ray Joker Wrote: Nope.

well the thing is, i only have a visa gift card and he only accepts paypal.
if have pre paid card then you might have to sign up on site it tell you on card go to use it online and it can be used as credit card on paypal
umm idk if this belongs here
but im just wondering if 35.99 usd
and free shipping is a cheap price
for meteo ldrago and gravity perseus
i dont want to be ripped off
i think its cheap but before i order
i just wanted to make sure
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:45 AM)fusionkilla Wrote: umm idk if this belongs here
but im just wondering if 35.99 usd
and free shipping is a cheap price
for meteo ldrago and gravity perseus
i dont want to be ripped off
i think its cheap but before i order
i just wanted to make sure

Yeah that's not bad at all. A steal if you ask me. I have a question myself- does anyone have a Dragoon V2 in mint, or well condition? It's my favorite bey, but mine has parts missing Unhappy
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:52 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I have a question myself- does anyone have a Dragoon V2 in mint, or well condition? It's my favorite bey, but mine has parts missing Unhappy

Check YJA.
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:56 AM)s-pegasus Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:52 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I have a question myself- does anyone have a Dragoon V2 in mint, or well condition? It's my favorite bey, but mine has parts missing Unhappy

Check YJA.
I think Deilaiko has one Smile
Which is best to buy, Attack Stadium, Metal Faces, or Galaxy Peg.? There is hopefully a tourney coming up and I have $50.
(Jan. 11, 2011  5:56 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: Which is best to buy, Attack Stadium, Metal Faces, or Galaxy Peg.? There is hopefully a tourney coming up and I have $50.

Attack Stadium takes priority if you don't have one ANYTIME.
(Jan. 11, 2011  2:32 AM)Randgris Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:32 PM)Randgris Wrote: BB40 Dark Bull
BB43 Lightning L-Drago
BB28A Storm Pegasus
B102 Rock Aquario

So, with the Beys I currently have now (above), which of the potential purchases (below) would benefit me the most in terms of parts/overall value?

(Jan. 10, 2011  11:22 PM)Randgris Wrote: Sonokong Gravity Perseus AD145WD, w/ Power Launcher L/R: $15

None of those are really worth buying for what you've got. Get Earth Aquila or Burn Pheonix and metal faces. That's a worth while purchase since you'll have a top tier stamina type then.