Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

BB-98 and Ray. Hell Kerbecs hasn't been tested thoroughly enough to have any current use in essential defence or stamina customs. Hell seems interesting, but I suggest you wait.
Unicorno.
I can't buy from Akira'sdaddy anymore due to paypal problems so I had to use a different store. So i was wondering if 35 USD was worth it for a BB-70 Starter Galaxy Pegasus (Shipping included)

-Thanks
Noo that's too much
(Jan. 02, 2011  3:17 AM)CononKudo Wrote: I can't buy from Akira'sdaddy anymore due to paypal problems so I had to use a different store. So i was wondering if 35 USD was worth it for a BB-70 Starter Galaxy Pegasus

-Thanks

like $13 overpriced :V
(Jan. 02, 2011  2:49 AM)littlechipz Wrote: BB-98 and Ray. Hell Kerbecs hasn't been tested thoroughly enough to have any current use in essential defence or stamina customs. Hell seems interesting, but I suggest you wait.

Okay thanks Hope paypal wont have any problem like the other guy did with AD shop Chocked
Hmm, is there any considerable advantage with the TT over Hasbro Cancer?

~Hasbro
~~Gasher CW 3.59g
~~FS over SF?
~~CH120 (Is it really that broken?)

~TT
~~Cancer CW (Not as good as Hasbros Id expect...)
~~SF over FS?
~~Stable CH120

Which should I get? I should mention it is much harder for me to grab the TT one. Is the CH120 really that bad that i shouldnt get it.
Yeah, hasbro's ch120 track is pretty bad, but there's not a 100% chance that takara tomy's will be perfect either. It isn't "broken", it just does not stay in place well.
SF can be used in the destabilizer flame cancer 85 sf.
And , Hasbro's cancer clear wheel is better, and is good for destabilizers, but bull is still better for defence.

so, you choose now. Smile
Hmm, purely out of convenience, I'd choose the Hasbro, thanks SSJ Tongue_out_wink
Is ray gil worth paying 17 usd for? Also is 28 usd a good price for Vulcan horuseus ?
Ray gil depends on the Defence bottoms you currently have. Try to get rs before rsf.
Just compare that price of vulcan horuseus to dimsum2u, because if it's higher then his, then no.
lol, SSJ fisherman, that price is Dimsum2u's price, lol.
Well then I'll probaly get horuseus what about ray unicorno? Is he customizable in any way to use compettitavley? (pardon my spelling)
Vulcan would be better.
Could unicorno still be used in a competitive manner?
Ray could still be used. Unicorno has CS, which is a top-tier Defense bottom.
And D125 which can be used in Medusa's beheader Uncertain
Lol littlechipz, but Ray Unicorno is very worth it. U can even look at th beywiki drafts before u select ur pick.
Thermal Pisces or Burn Fireblaze?

Please I'm at the store need a quick reply
Neither o_0
does any one know which beyblade is better.I mean in a battle.Smile

hasbro thermal pisces T125ES

hasbro earth virgo GB145BS

hasbro burn phoenix 135MS
If you are asking which one is better, then it really doesn't belong here.
But uncustomized battles don't really tell us anything, performance wise. |:
Yeah blah is right, but earth Virgo is the best to buy for beys out of the box and has 2 top tier parts while the others have only 1 or none.
wow...im baffled