Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Well if it was right spin, It would be RDrago. Hahaha..... My mom thinks I'm funny Unhappy

J/k

Anyway, I'm not sure if this goes here or in the Ask a question thread, but I'm gonna guess here, Does the Duotron Launcher shoot more/less/same power as the Light Launcher? I was thinking of getting it
I wana make a top tier stamina deffence combo- is hell kerbex a good buy then?
bd145 for defence ds for stamina
and hell for attack
Nope, Hell Kerbecs is rubbish, IMO. Get the Dragon Bite Attack Face-Off (Hasbro) for Earth Wolf 100WD.

No current best defence combo has good stamina, because of the friction with a rubber bottom, and CS is the only viable option for a Defence and Stamina Hybrid.

For Defence: Get Earth Virgo and Grand Ketos (Blue) ~ Earth Virgo GB145RS

For Stamina: Get the face-off pack that I mentioned earlier or Earth Aquilla. Flame Byxis is pretty decent aswell, IMO.

For a Hybrid: Get Flame Byxis, Earth Wolf (And LL Drago) and a Bull to make Earth Bull 230CS...
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:28 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Nope, Hell Kerbecs is rubbish, IMO. Get the Dragon Bite Attack Face-Off (Hasbro) for Earth Wolf 100WD.

No current best defence combo has good stamina, because of the friction with a rubber bottom, and CS is the only viable option for a Defence and Stamina Hybrid.

For Defence: Get Earth Virgo and Grand Ketos (Blue) ~ Earth Virgo GB145RS

For Stamina: Get the face-off pack that I mentioned earlier or Earth Aquilla. Flame Byxis is pretty decent aswell, IMO.

For a Hybrid: Get Flame Byxis, Earth Wolf (And LL Drago) and a Bull to make Earth Bull 230CS...

im pretty much sure that hell kerbex is good
hell and bd145 are already good
and i would recommend a bull for the stamina and defence and an mf too
I don't have a proper MFB stadium yet, is BB-10 the best one to get ?
Compare BD145 to 230 *0*

Compare Hell to Vulcan

Compare DS to WD

They are all equals, no need for doubles...

^Unless you don't want a Galaxy Pegasis, Beylauncher and Grip, yes BB-10 is, IMO the best way to get an MFB Attack. BB-32 sucks Uncertain

Galaxy Pegasis DX set is $85
yes
or u could buy bb32 as an alternative
I think more testing needs to be done before we say that it's not great.
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:44 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Compare BD145 to 230 *0*

Compare Hell to Vulcan

Compare DS to WD

They are all equals, no need for doubles...

im sure hell can defeat all defence types in 100 track (including 230 ) if it doesnt self ko

if we are talking more about this lets go into pm
I have it. I'm not going to do any testing, but performance wise, it pales in comparison to it counterparts...
Do some testing! I want to see how good the parts are so I can put them in the mfb tiers list.
How much is the Pre-HWS Aries wheel and leone wheel worth?.....
should i get sol blaze or vulcan horuseus
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:00 PM)hellkerbecs99 Wrote: should i get sol blaze or vulcan horuseus

Vulcan because Sol Blaze has no useful parts whereas Vulcan is top tier attack wheel
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:43 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: How much is the Pre-HWS Aries wheel and leone wheel worth?.....

Aries - Not very much. Like $10 max
Leone - $10 - $15 since it's useful. Also i'm selling one of these.
Should I buy the mfb wide square stadium? It looks like it could be fun for bey rumbles?
& does anyone know where to get one for a decent price?
hmm should i buy hell kerbecs or gravity perseus thanks in advance!
Probably $30 - $40.
my friends just bought these beyblades
galaxy pegasis
ray unicorno
and my other friend bought
rock giraffe
thermal lacerta
are these purcases good
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:01 PM)moinkz Wrote: my friends just bought these beyblades
galaxy pegasis- good.
ray unicorno- good.
and my other friend bought
rock giraffe- good.
thermal lacerta- bad.
are these purcases good
Well, your first friend made a pretty good purchase, and your second friend made a pretty bad one.
Rock Giraffe isn't that bad actually. R145 is a good defence track and WB is reasonably for defence.
So...i should get BB-98 with Ray Unicorno or BB-98 with Hell Kerbecs